Mika Gift Idea: Mika Around the World

purplegrape

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i got the animals, and i already have a pink skirt for lollipop girl.

016-1.jpg

i was thinking the lion was mika, the elephant and hippo was either billy brown or big girl and the monkey was lollipop girl.

wadda ya think? cute?

now i just gotta talk my little sis into letting me use her barbie clothes:mf_rosetinted:

OH! and just had to show someone my new shoes!!!

017-1.jpg

i was approached with this idea a few days ago and i figured that this should be up to everyone whose already signed up. theres the pm i got

"heya! been reading ur thread,and ur idea made me think of smth smiliar but a bit different

I'm thinking a project that would run for...say 6 months or so,kinda like the travelling elephant ,just that it's collecting traditional things from all countries around here.

I'm PM'ing u because I got the idea as a consequence of yours so I think I owe it to you. I'd love for us to do it together"

so its up to you guys, do we wanna trade in our lollipops from around the world for trinkets from the area we live in?

I like the lollipops more.

Those are so adorable! (both animals and the shoes :D)

i agree, i think lollipops are more mika-ish.

im making a skirt for the big girl right now. its gonna be the elephant cause blue looks best on her. the skirt is gonna be made out of some lace i dyed blue and im gonna sew it around some material so its ruffly like the big girls bottoms.

just wanted to give everyone a quick update!!

-ive been stalled again a bit by another emergency. ill put it right out there, this is a bad year. my best friends great grandmother passed away so ive been a bit preoccupied with her.

-i seem to have misplaced the elephant also which i am currently looking for and will continue looking when my homework, and this post are both finished.

-speaking of homework, that too has kept me busy. i am in 2 high school, but college like courses with tons of homework and huge exams coning closer every day. im alo preparing for the S.A.T.s and A.C.T.s. Im not trying to make excuses i just want you to know why this is taking me so long.

-i should be going out within the next couple of hours to pick up the rest of the clothing for the other animals, and i'll probably buy another elephany or some other animal too. i'll let you know how it went later, no promises ill be back on tonight.

Mika Rules--if i cannot get the animals to you before you go on vacation, would you mind if i moved you farther down the list so that it wont get to you until you come back? that way it wouldnt have to wait in your mailbox until you returned?

and bubuciiis, would you like to be added to the list?

im sure i forgot something, i always do, lol. so if you think of any thing or if you have any questions please p.m. me so i am sure to get them.

thank you:thumb_yello:

just wanted to give everyone a quick update!!

-ive been stalled again a bit by another emergency. ill put it right out there, this is a bad year. my best friends great grandmother passed away so ive been a bit preoccupied with her.

-i seem to have misplaced the elephant also which i am currently looking for and will continue looking when my homework, and this post are both finished.

-speaking of homework, that too has kept me busy. i am in 2 high school, but college like courses with tons of homework and huge exams coning closer every day. im alo preparing for the S.A.T.s and A.C.T.s. Im not trying to make excuses i just want you to know why this is taking me so long.

-i should be going out within the next couple of hours to pick up the rest of the clothing for the other animals, and i'll probably buy another elephany or some other animal too. i'll let you know how it went later, no promises ill be back on tonight.

Mika Rules--if i cannot get the animals to you before you go on vacation, would you mind if i moved you farther down the list so that it wont get to you until you come back? that way it wouldnt have to wait in your mailbox until you returned?

and bubuciiis, would you like to be added to the list?

im sure i forgot something, i always do, lol. so if you think of any thing or if you have any questions please p.m. me so i am sure to get them.

thank you:thumb_yello:

year thats fine you can move me down if you want

kkk!

we all get bizy

take your time until your ready :thumb_yello:

i just thank you for even trying to do this...

i dont think you no how much it is meaning to me:blush-anim-cl:

ill try to await patiently :bleh:

thanks so much, dont worry any. this will happen and it will get to you

Hi! This is too good of a project to ignore. Thanks for thinking of this!!:blush-anim-cl: Very clever.

Is it too late to sign up?:wub2:

course not

No probs...

thankees

year thats fine you can move me down if you want

i just want to make sure everyone gets it, thanks

Yaaaaay!

I would absolutely love to get in on the action, then. It sounds like fun.:blush-anim-cl:

Thank you!:wub2:

ok, your 14. i'll need your adress soon

ok, gave up on the elephant and got a bunny that was close to all the other animals. heres a pic:

017-2.jpg

my friend who is doing this with me has a bunch of old doll clothes and were gonna go through them soon. ill keep you updated!

ok, gave up on the elephant and got a bunny that was close to all the other animals. heres a pic:

017-2.jpg

my friend who is doing this with me has a bunch of old doll clothes and were gonna go through them soon. ill keep you updated!

:mf_lustslow:

I love it! :roftl::thumb_yello:

I would love to be in on this, i think its an amazing idea. I am not always on here as i have 2 young kids and also work but if you just let me know i will pm you my address. hope i,m not too late. x:thumb_yello:

I would love to be in on this, i think its an amazing idea. I am not always on here as i have 2 young kids and also work but if you just let me know i will pm you my address. hope i,m not too late. x:thumb_yello:

It is not :thumb_yello: You can participate in the project! :thumb_yello:

I'm so glad that new people are signing up :naughty:

sure thing! your 15!! the more the merrier!! its great to have a bigger group! welcome:thumb_yello: