Mika Gift Idea: Mika Around the World

purplegrape

sure thing! your 15!! the more the merrier!! its great to have a bigger group! welcome:thumb_yello:

Yeah! I,m sooooo excited about this, just let me know when u want my address. thankyou.:thumb_yello:

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nope, yore still welcome.

just know that i wont be doing anything or changing anything until the summer.

school is taking a lot of my time right now.

BUT THIS WILL HAPPEN!!!!

great!! this is cool, see I am also busy but don't worry I will make it work out and try!! :wink2:

yay! :bleh::bleh:

• 5 weeks later...
So, you have to dress up a toy animal and take a picture of it and then send it..? I'm a bit confused.. :wink2: But i Think i'd love to join this project :D

Yeah I'm a bit confused too ...And I also have a problem, I'm gonna move house in august soooooo...What do I do ?I really wanna do this, it's a really good idea...

i finally got back to mfc after a long school year and the act/sats. tomarrow i get paid and with that money im going to spend the next few days looking for clothes for the animals. lollipop girl is almost done and big girl too. i will probably end up making billy brown's clothes myself and mika is the only one i am having a little bit of trouble with. since hes a lion and his mane is rather big i think im going to try to curl it too. :naughty:

my sister has decided to be selfish and keep ALL of her doll clothes to herself, even if this whole thing is for mika.:thumbdown:

so this is just a quick update to let everyone know whats going on. and to make sure nobody forgot.

i was thinking of eordering the list so that it was ordered by distance, to save everyone some money .

but im going to leave this up to you.

thank you for your patience,

amber

Glad you finally go through your exams ok, Amber :) and thanks a mill for all the hard work you're putting into this project, it's sounding great!

I've a teeny problem at the mo, I can't find the usb cable for my camera :shocked: but it must be around the place somewhere.. so hopefully I can find it!!! I wonder can you buy them on their own? hmm.. I must look that up!

hope you find it shaza. good luck, lol.

ok. i have all of the addresses, and nobody worry because the only other person to get it is the person who sends it to you.

i still have to reorder the list, but that will be done soon enough.

the animals are almost done, i got most of the clothes yesterday.

big girl has a blue lacey ruffle skirt and a blue corset i must tailor to fit her, lol. she also has boots which i will colour red. my only problem with her will be the hat.

lollipop girl now has a pink dress which i must accessorize with ribbons and bows to finish. her hair will be made of yellow yarn. shoes are a small problem.

mika has tight lime green pants and green shoes. he also has a white shirt i took from my sister and i am now looking for a jacket of some sort to cover it a little because its spaghetti strap, lol.:naughty: and theres always braces of course. his hair is still not cooperating, but im working on it!

billy brown is my only real problem. if my sister would allow me to have just one pair of pants then a shirt would be east to make or find. but, no matter how much she loves mika, she wont let almost anything go. his hair will also be made out of yarn but brown of course.

shouldnt be much longer not. will post pictures soon.

:biggrin2:

just wanted to give this a bump. everyone needs to know whats going on. a few peoples pm boxes are full.

~mikaboo~ and someone else i think. if you see anyone from this project please let them know whats happening.

:glasses3:

just wanted to give this a bump. everyone needs to know whats going on. a few peoples pm boxes are full.

~mikaboo~ and someone else i think. if you see anyone from this project please let them know whats happening.

:glasses3:

did u get my message???????

i believe i did. and now:

PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!

first, MIKA!

of course

front

graduation045.jpg

back

graduation046.jpg

BIG GIRL!

front

graduation041.jpg

back

graduation042.jpg

LOLLIPOP GIRL!

front

graduation043.jpg

back

graduation044.jpg

billy brown is a problem. i have some pants but it seems impossible to find him a shirt. i can easily make a tie and shoes though.

wadda ya think??:wink2:

i believe i did. and now:

PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!

first, MIKA!

of course

front

graduation045.jpg

back

graduation046.jpg

BIG GIRL!

front

graduation041.jpg

back

graduation042.jpg

LOLLIPOP GIRL!

front

graduation043.jpg

back

graduation044.jpg

billy brown is a problem. i have some pants but it seems impossible to find him a shirt. i can easily make a tie and shoes though.

wadda ya think??

The pictures won't show up for me!!:tears:

Very very very cute!! I love how the cat got in the Big Girl picture.:roftl:

I love them!!:biggrin2:

thank you! i guess he thought she smelled good, lol

they are so cute!! i especially like lollipop girl:thumb_yello:

thank you, i think shes my fvourite too :thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...

ok, now i have billy brown done

my postcard is done

i have a box

i have my lollipop

im just waiting on my sisters postcard

my friends postcard

and some colour ink so i can print the pics.

heres billy

011.jpg

012.jpg

im putting the list in order of distance right now.

i'll have it up in a few minutes.