• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you for letting us know.

so..wait I dunno anything about this supermodel:bleh:

Kate Moss' birthday week

15th January 2008. 13:30

bigimage_11948.jpg

Kate Moss is planning to "party all week" to celebrate her birthday.

The supermodel - who turns 34 tomorrow (16.01.08) - will spend her big day with friends in London, kicking off a week of festivities which will end with a "sing-song" at her Oxfordshire farmhouse this weekend.

A source said: "On her birthday itself Kate is meeting friends at The Dorchester Hotel then going for a big night on the town at one of London's leading nightclubs.

"But there's no way she's going to finish there. The next day she's celebrating at her friend Davinia Taylor's house in St. John's Wood, where she's been staying for the past eight months.

"Then it's going to be on to her country pile in the Cotswolds. She's asked her boyfriend Jamie Hince and Alison Mosshart, the lead singer of his band The Kills to entertain guests."

Kate is reportedly eager to impress guests with her own "rock chick" credentials.

The source added to Britain's Daily Express newspaper: "She wants to re-establish herself as a would-be singer and rock chick by joining in the same way she used to get on stage with old boyfriend Pete Doherty.

"She is also considering inviting some of the locals from the village for afternoon tea and cakes and a happy birthday sing-song over the weekend."

Kate frequently performed on stage with Pete's band Babyshambles, and even sang with him on their hit 'La Belle et La Bette', from the album 'Down in Albion'.

interesting. At what party/what day Mika was invited?

thank you for letting us know.

so..wait I dunno anything about this supermodel:bleh:

Kate Moss' birthday week

15th January 2008. 13:30

bigimage_11948.jpg

Kate Moss is planning to "party all week" to celebrate her birthday.

The supermodel - who turns 34 tomorrow (16.01.08) - will spend her big day with friends in London, kicking off a week of festivities which will end with a "sing-song" at her Oxfordshire farmhouse this weekend.

A source said: "On her birthday itself Kate is meeting friends at The Dorchester Hotel then going for a big night on the town at one of London's leading nightclubs.

"But there's no way she's going to finish there. The next day she's celebrating at her friend Davinia Taylor's house in St. John's Wood, where she's been staying for the past eight months.

"Then it's going to be on to her country pile in the Cotswolds. She's asked her boyfriend Jamie Hince and Alison Mosshart, the lead singer of his band The Kills to entertain guests."

Kate is reportedly eager to impress guests with her own "rock chick" credentials.

The source added to Britain's Daily Express newspaper: "She wants to re-establish herself as a would-be singer and rock chick by joining in the same way she used to get on stage with old boyfriend Pete Doherty.

"She is also considering inviting some of the locals from the village for afternoon tea and cakes and a happy birthday sing-song over the weekend."

Kate frequently performed on stage with Pete's band Babyshambles, and even sang with him on their hit 'La Belle et La Bette', from the album 'Down in Albion'.

interesting. At what party/what day Mika was invited?

If Mika is going to Kate Moss' birthday, I will be very surprised. I'd only believe it if I see photographic evidence.

In any case, I won't comment on my opinion on her:naughty:

Interesting, didn't think he was into all that celebrity hobnobbing thing.

Sorry if I sound cynical, but it being Kate Moss, it's just gonna be full of celebs and paps hanging round outside. And from what I heard yesterday it went on for 34 hours (1 hour for each year).

as I said before, yop, I am NOT surprised. he lives in central london, attended this kind of high class parties (maybe not celebs, but you get me..), it's not odd. you can like kate moss or not, but it's just a social occasion.

I don't care much about her. :bleh: didn't like her ex, but I don't particularly hate her, or like her :wink2:

it could also be mika was not there, but he could have been there. :wink2:

let's stop thinking you know mika and what he thinks, ok ? or you'll be more and more surprised as time goes by... not good for your health...

Only going on what he himself said in various interviews.

If it's on public record, it's hardly purporting to know him.

let's stop thinking you know mika and what he thinks, ok ? or you'll be more and more surprised as time goes by... not good for your health...

z27090198.gif

LOL!!!:naughty: Thats what it would look like,lol!:D

Does anyone have a real pic yet?? I don't know to believe this or not...:blink:

That is a real pic.:wink2:

(Nope, I don't have any real photos, sorry.)

wasn't talking about you specifically, but about all the future (and past) comments stating "he sure wouldn't do that or that" "that's not him", etc.

maybe i'm just in a bad mood these days... but still, it's annoying.. for me... personal. opinion :thumb_yello:

i should just take my distances (again...)

Exactly!

It's not about us "deciding" what he's like, or what he thinks, etc, it's us literally quoting what HE said.

As for caring, he may of course go out where and with whoever he likes, and that is none of my business:naughty:- But I reserve the right to comment on why I think he would or would not go out to a particular place, purely based on what he has said (many many times) himself.

u made me read her sig and it is really funny! hahaha sariflor where are those quotes from???:biggrin:

lol!!! Its very funny isn't it!?!? I'd love to see/read the interview they got that from!

Oh and I think saliflor is a boy/man. Just going from the symbol. Just thought I'd tell you.:wink2:

Oh and the first two quotes are from an interview of Mika in the Hits magazine.

But I never saw the last one before...