MIKA at Kate Moss Birthday Bash

Lollipop

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like she partied all day. Wonder where her 5 year old daughter fits in all this? :blink:

And sometime I'm hard on myself for being a little neglectful, but celebrity moms are scary. :blink:

Interesting, didn't think he was into all that celebrity hobnobbing thing.

Sorry if I sound cynical, but it being Kate Moss, it's just gonna be full of celebs and paps hanging round outside. And from what I heard yesterday it went on for 34 hours (1 hour for each year).

hahhah! A 34 hour party :naughty: nicceee :das::toot:

one day I'll have a shenanigan that long :naughty: or longer hehe

as I said before, yop, I am NOT surprised. he lives in central london, attended this kind of high class parties (maybe not celebs, but you get me..), it's not odd. you can like kate moss or not, but it's just a social occasion.

I don't care much about her. :bleh: didn't like her ex, but I don't particularly hate her, or like her :wink2:

it could also be mika was not there, but he could have been there. :wink2:

I dont like Kate Moss and her ex is an annoynig musician.

I would have loved to take part in this party, i mean David Walliams also as there, and Avoca you know my thoughts and feelings towards David, right?:wub2: ...it can happen only in my dreams..

I would have loved to take part in this party, i mean David Walliams also as there, and Avoca you know my thoughts and feelings towards David, right?:wub2: ...it can happen only in my dreams..

:naughty: David Walliams eh? Just what is it about him that makes the ladies swoon? I think it must be the ambiguous sexuality thing, now where have we heard that before :naughty:.

Kate and Pete are definitely annoying - Doherty annoys me because he is a prat and yet I can't help but like his songs. There's nothing more irritating than that :naughty: .

Maybe Mika did go to this party, but with a bag on his head or something, you know, as a compromise. He couldn't resist the allure of a 20s themed tea party, I reckon! Although of course,I don't know him:mf_rosetinted: so I'm willing to retract that statement.

Would this be a bad time to say I've seen David naked?

At the Little Britain show live in Plymouth. Me and my niece were sat in the upper stalls, I nearly fell onto the person sitting in front of me, and my niece nearly had heart failure!LOL!

He does have a VERY nice bottom, heh, heh!

heehehhehe.. that's exactly YOU I thought of, when I now read the guests list...!! :roftl::das:

maybe it's the 'other' mika :naughty:

i remember before there was some rumour about mika appear on James Blunt's showcase or something...

later i found out that actually mika is James Blunt's her gf.....:mf_rosetinted:

yeah...her name is mika...:lmfao: