MIKA at Kate Moss Birthday Bash

Lollipop

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

David Walliams eh? Just what is it about him that makes the ladies swoon? I think it must be the ambiguous sexuality thing, now where have we heard that before.

Yeah that must be it..LOL:naughty:

I love his show little britain very much, plus in interviews he is very appealing and fun to watch so i guess that is the reason..at least for me.:blush-anim-cl:

BTW, hi Rach, finally we meet here and not only on myspace. :thumb_yello:

heehehhehe.. that's exactly YOU I thought of, when I now read the guests list...!! :roftl::das:

HAHA....I knew it!!! :lmao: :lmao:

i remember before there was some rumour about mika appear on James Blunt's showcase or something...

later i found out that actually mika is James Blunt's her gf.....:mf_rosetinted:

yeah...her name is mika...:lmfao:

maybe it was that mika :bleh: there are TOO many mika's! :blink:

:shocked: she looks horrible in this pic !!!:shocked: She looks very old !!!

Yes, I agree..... I don't think that eating like cr@p, smoking like a trouper, doing every drug in the book and drinking like a fish can keep you looking very good and fresh :roftl:

I always found her very overrated anyway- To me, truly beautiful women who are top models are people like Naomi Campbell, Cindy Crawford, Claudia Schiffer, etc. those women really had it, but I always found Kate Moss a bit of a sub standard model to be honest...My opinion:naughty:

Aaaah I hate Kate Moss, first she gets to shag Johnny Depp and now she gets Mika on her b-day! And then that figure.... :sneaky2:

I agree with everything but the figure, too thin IMO.

On the Mika situation i would be shocked if he was there, as Rose said after what he has very publicaly expressed in interviews.

Yes, I agree..... I don't think that eating like cr@p, smoking like a trouper, doing every drug in the book and drinking like a fish can keep you looking very good and fresh :roftl:

I always found her very overrated anyway- To me, truly beautiful women who are top models are people like Naomi Campbell, Cindy Crawford, Claudia Schiffer, etc. those women really had it, but I always found Kate Moss a bit of a sub standard model to be honest...My opinion:naughty:

I agree I don't like her either !

And she doesn't have sizes for a model !!!!

She's only 1.70cm !!

Veeryyyyyyyy scary

You will be sick of me now chasing you :roftl:

Only joking :wink2:

gillian.jpg

I'm the one running away, you're the little brunette girl chasing.:naughty:

Thank you very much. Now everytime I see Mika I can't help seeing him in a dress. You want to give me nightmares don't you:mf_rosetinted:

That's kind of my whole point of living.

Hmmm no that was just me feeling guilty about eating a whole bag of crisps. I like my curves in all the right places. But I was serious about the other two things :naughty:

Ah,ok then:naughty: ...You look far better and much more femenine than Kate anyway!!

About Johnny Depp: nothing I can say...but about Mika we don't know for sure that he was there:wink2:

If he did attend, then he must have been fairly low-profile. I've had a look at loads of photos in websites that were taken then, with all manner of guests and celebrities in them, but Mika hasn't cropped up at all.

yeah, I have gone through the photos of the atendees also and have not spotted a particular curly headed guy. Maybe he didn't really show?

I dont like Kate Moss and her ex is an annoynig musician.

I would have loved to take part in this party, i mean David Walliams also as there, and Avoca you know my thoughts and feelings towards David, right?:wub2: ...it can happen only in my dreams..

Keep your hands off my David... he's mine you hear, all MIIIIINE!

:roftl:

I was actually just looking for pictures of David at the party, didn't think for a moment to look for Mika too!

Would this be a bad time to say I've seen David naked?

At the Little Britain show live in Plymouth. Me and my niece were sat in the upper stalls, I nearly fell onto the person sitting in front of me, and my niece nearly had heart failure!LOL!

He does have a VERY nice bottom, heh, heh!

I saw the show at Plymouth too! *cough6timescough*!

You want to be sat near front row side on when David did the Naked sketch... there was no hiding that from the side!! *giggles*

let's stop thinking you know mika and what he thinks, ok ? or you'll be more and more surprised as time goes by... not good for your health...

Thank you!

teaparty.jpg

I love your pictures.

P.S. I don't Kate Moss is very attractive. She always surprised me as a model.

Thank you!

I love your pictures.

P.S. I don't Kate Moss is very attractive. She always surprised me as a model.

she looks like a crack addict...

ohwaitsheis.