I'm sick.

CazGirl

wow, last night was pretty awful.

i spent the entire day quite bloated but thought it would go during the course of the day.

after having bolognese for dinner, i was even more bloated (obv) and was in a lot of pain.

i decided that an early night was best so i went to get ready, but then found myself throwing up my dinner in the bathroom sink.

after that episode, my tummy was still in a bit of pain but still decided to go to bed. I put on my calming Chinese music and fell asleep.

I awoke about two hours later and found myself throwing up water all over my bed without any warning. I felt like ****. I took my covers off the bed and my mum helped me.

I stayed up and had a drink, and ended up watching the Dave channel, and viewing re-runs of QI, Nevermind the Buzzcocks and Have I Got News For You?

At about midnight/1am I ran to the downstairs toilet and again, started chucking up.

My belly was getting better, but still in some considerable pain. At about 2am and struggling to stay awake, I went back to bed, and put a bowl next to me.

I then woke up at about 5am and was sick in the bowl. The most curious thing about that was that my sick was like a bluie/greeny colour. If anyone has ANY idea as to why that is, I'd quite like to know.

I fell asleep again and woke at about 9. Last night was horrendous but I feel better. I can't manage a whole day at college but I feel that I have to go to my counselling lesson. I think it's my last lesson of counselling and I believe we are meditating. The teacher wants to see ALL of our work anyway so I'd better go, really.

So, there you have it. I apologise for the detail, but I needed to let it all out. I feel like crap, so thanks for reading. x

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww!!! :huglove:

I hope you'll feel better soon!!!

(Can't help you though, I have no idea what a blue/green color could mean. O_o)

*hugs*

thanks :) i'm still getting stomach pains from time to time but i should be okay, hopefully.

thanks :) i'm still getting stomach pains from time to time but i should be okay, hopefully.

Maybe it's just one of those one day/night sicknesses. My friend had one the other day. Unfortunately for her, she missed an exam because of it.

Mabye it's just something you ate.

The green vomit thing is probably just bile and acid from having nothing left in your stomach.

If it's the same as what I had last week it should be gone in 24 hours :wink2:

eew thats disgusting! I looked in the bowl and saw bluie green stuff and was like WTF IS THAT lol :roftl:

thanks for your help though! :)

eww throwing up is so horrible isn't it, but the feeling you NEED to throw up is just as bad cos you KNOW it's gonna happen you just want it to hurry up an be over with. But when it happens over and over it drains you of energy and when there is nothing left to come up, it don't half hurt you tummy muscles.

The colour is probs the bile cos there is nothing left in your tum for it to chuck out. Hope your feeling better now.

the green stuff is nothing to worry about . it's from your liver.

next time ( hope you will not be this sick, but was from the food) make a big cup of herbal tea . i don't know how to say in english "MENTA".got it. " SPEARMINT" it's stopping the vomith. so, just mint tea and toasted bread all day.

Sounds like the norovirus, the winter vomming bug. Hope you are feeling better.

You were sick in your bed? There is nothing worse.

I'm glad to see the DAVE helped you through the night. I love that channel!!!!!

same here! I love witty programmes. Especially when Stephen Fry is in it! :wub2:

eww throwing up is so horrible isn't it, but the feeling you NEED to throw up is just as bad cos you KNOW it's gonna happen you just want it to hurry up an be over with. But when it happens over and over it drains you of energy and when there is nothing left to come up, it don't half hurt you tummy muscles.

The colour is probs the bile cos there is nothing left in your tum for it to chuck out. Hope your feeling better now.

tell me about it! even worse when my body was trying to chuck something up and nothing was coming out. i had tears streaming down my face from the pressure. was so nasty. :tears:

the green stuff is nothing to worry about . it's from your liver.

next time ( hope you will not be this sick, but was from the food) make a big cup of herbal tea . i don't know how to say in english "MENTA".got it. " SPEARMINT" it's stopping the vomith. so, just mint tea and toasted bread all day.

ewww the liver :roftl: i hate body parts :roftl: but thankyou for your help. I've just had 2 slices of brown toast so hopefully I'll be on the mend.

Thankyou everyone for your well wishes :)

Hi,

Sounds really nasty. I wouldn't eat anything heavier than bread. Tea.

If you can't pass gas (burping or rectally) go to the doctor. Bowel obstruction is painful.

Do you have a fever, chills other virus like symptons?

My younger daughter and I have had an odd virus. Thankfully no vommiting but distended belly, pain. Intestinal virus. If I don't eat I'm fine the minute I eat more than a banana or bread its like being in labor.

Get well soon Caz.

i had the same thing last week except my vomit was yellow

and there was a bit of information you really didnt need to know :boxed:

Just rest plenty and stay close to a bucket or the toilet :thumb_yello: