Hi from the middle of Europe

Kimi

Hi,

Im new here and come from Czech republic.

I havent been a fan of any pop star since I was 16. Now Im 35 and at the end of May 2007 I first saw Grace Kelly video on TV. Then there was a little article in newspaper about Mika and I was like - Hey its that guy I saw on TV. I seeked him on youtube and you can imagine what I had found - all interviews, live performances etc. So he got me and now Im Mika fan:mf_lustslow:

Ive got 2 kids - also Mika fans :thumb_yello: and a husband - the only normal family member :wink2:

We wanted to attend the London gig with my friends, but it was postponed till Feb. 25th. My daughter now wants to go to London and see Mika live and Ive promissed :blink: so we are going, but tickets are reserved to my friends name and its uncertain if we are able to collect them smoothly. Anyway gonna enjoy London again.

Think Im too long, so by for now

Kimi

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I havent been a fan of any pop star since I was 16. Now Im 35 and at the end of May 2007 I first saw Grace Kelly video on TV. Then there was a little article in newspaper about Mika and I was like - Hey its that guy I saw on TV. I seeked him on youtube and you can imagine what I had found - all interviews, live performances etc. So he got me and now Im Mika fan:mf_lustslow:

Ive got 2 kids - also Mika fans :thumb_yello: and a husband - the only normal family member :wink2:

Kimi

:lmao:

I need to learn how to read the whole introduction properly, not just bits of it. I saw the number "16", so I thought you were 16 years old. The next thing I noticed was "I've got 2 kids". Got me looking shocked for a moment. :naughty: :naughty:

Welcome! :naughty:

Hi,

We wanted to attend the London gig with my friends, but it was postponed till Feb. 25th. My daughter now wants to go to London and see Mika live and Ive promissed :blink: so we are going, but tickets are reserved to my friends name and its uncertain if we are able to collect them smoothly. Anyway gonna enjoy London again.

Think Im too long, so by for now

Kimi

Ahoj Kimi! Vitaj v MFC!!

Ja som z Bratislavy, ale je tu aj niekolko ludi z Ciech, mame aj nasu cesko-slovensku "nit", v ktorej si vitana:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10413

Aj ja idem do Londyna, z Ciech ide Barunka. Dufam, ze sa tam stretneme!

Welcome to the MFC!!!

There's this Czech pop song I really love, but I have no idea what she's singing about.. perhaps you could translate it for me one day :thumb_yello:

Which song is it? I didnt know that Czech songs could be known abroad. It makes me laugh to imagine myself how Im translating a czech song in English.:naughty: But sure I can try and find my hidden talent.

Ahoj Kimi! :)

Jakožto český "representative" tě tu vítám!! Češky jsem tady zatím jenom tři, s tebou tedy čtyři, takže jsem moc ráda že tě tady vidím! :thumb_yello: Jak už psala Rebeka, budeme moc rádi, když tě uvidíme na našem československém fóru.. :)

Welcome to the MFC!!!

There's this Czech pop song I really love, but I have no idea what she's singing about.. perhaps you could translate it for me one day :thumb_yello:

I can't believe there is any good czech pop song :blink:

:lmao:

I need to learn how to read the whole introduction properly, not just bits of it. I saw the number "16", so I thought you were 16 years old. The next thing I noticed was "I've got 2 kids". Got me looking shocked for a moment. :naughty: :naughty:

Welcome! :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: