Are Leona Lewis fans more active than us?

suzie

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dearly want him to win the Brit awards but I can't help but think of the roty awards....we tried SO hard to make him win that, I know I was voting my a$$ off but he still didn't make it.

I don't know why her fans are more active OR if there's a larger fan base but OF COURSE Mika is better than her.....Thats what I think anyway ;)

I dearly want him to win the Brit awards but I can't help but think of the roty awards....we tried SO hard to make him win that, I know I was voting my a$$ off but he still didn't make it.

)

My love that's because I couldnt vote the last time, but for the brits I have and he will win trust me on that(plus I called the boss and made blackmailed) so dont worry our naughty boy will win it all this time:thumb_yello:

I have a fab idea...

But it requires guts...

We all dress up in our Mika gig costumes, get our LICM cd's (or mp3 players or whatever) and stand outside your local music shop playing Mika and spreading the word.

Lollipops and little flyers with voting details might be useful too...

WHO'S WITH ME?

Uh...... okay.... no comment ^___^

• 2 weeks later...

Haha. I'm spamming youtube! Many comment when I'm asking the people for voting for mika. But they all are marked as spam. :thumbdown:

I'm also spamming comments with movies of Leona Lewis, like:

"I'm wondering how she's doing it at the brit awards. I think she has a little chance for wining a award. But I also think Mika is going to be her big concurent. He's also a very very very good singer! And he's so much more original than her. We'll see!"

Haha. I think there's going to be so much hate-mail in my youtube inbox. :naughty:

I don't care. Everything for Mika! :wink2:

Haha. I'm spamming youtube! Many comment when I'm asking the people for voting for mika. But they all are marked as spam. :thumbdown:

I'm also spamming comments with movies of Leona Lewis, like:

"I'm wondering how she's doing it at the brit awards. I think she has a little chance for wining a award. But I also think Mika is going to be her big concurent. He's also a very very very good singer! And he's so much more original than her. We'll see!"

Haha. I think there's going to be so much hate-mail in my youtube inbox. :naughty:

I don't care. Everything for Mika! :wink2:

hahaha it's the same with me! except, i'm not posting anti-leona lewis messages:mf_rosetinted:

Excuse me for my English but i'm French : ) Is it true what we can only vote one time for the Brits ? Thanks for answering

There are some ways around it. If you can register with different names and email addresses, those votes will count. Also, if it's a shared computer you are using, all of the people who use the computer can vote.

But I do think it's better when it's one vote per person. Who remembers the fiasco of the EMAs, when we all voted 24 hrs straight (almost) and Avril won, or the disappointment of ROTY, when Leona kept (magically) jumping ahead every time the Mika and Take That fans, got within smelling distance of the lead. At least this way, it SHOULD be a fair fight!

Also, it's not a good idea to diss Leona Lewis on You Tube. That's not doing Mika any favours. besides, I'm not happy that Amy Winehouse won five Grammys, when Mika was denied even one, after he's worked so hard!!!

There are some ways around it. If you can register with different names and email addresses, those votes will count. Also, if it's a shared computer you are using, all of the people who use the computer can vote.

But I do think it's better when it's one vote per person. Who remembers the fiasco of the EMAs, when we all voted 24 hrs straight (almost) and Avril won, or the disappointment of ROTY, when Leona kept (magically) jumping ahead every time the Mika and Take That fans, got within smelling distance of the lead. At least this way, it SHOULD be a fair fight!

Also, it's not a good idea to diss Leona Lewis on You Tube. That's not doing Mika any favours. besides, I'm not happy that Amy Winehouse won five Grammys, when Mika was denied even one, after he's worked so hard!!!

Hmn, there you have a point. I won't put hate comments underneath the video's of leona anymore. :wink2: But I'll do keep spamming to vote on Mika!

And that thing with amy winehouse..:thumbdown:

Mika is working his ass off, and she's only drunk all day long. :blink:

Ok, I have to say she is a amazing artist, but I think Mika indeed worked so much harder than her, I think.

The only thing is, that when I have put comments on YT for people to vote for Mika, they haven't been posted. I think, a good idea, is when someone posts a video, to put a message about The Brits, in with, or after, the video footage, so it shows on the screen. One YT member already did that, with one video

• 2 weeks later...