The Oldlings Thread (Part 9)!!!

dcdeb

It will be great to see everyone again. As we have said before, the meet up of MFCers is almost the main event now and Mika is an added bonus!!

It's good that your customers are supportive. It must be difficult being self employed (I assume you are, sorry if you're not)

I agree...............I can't wait to see the MFCers again..but I might be slightly P****d off if Mika dosen't show :naughty:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It will be great to see everyone again. As we have said before, the meet up of MFCers is almost the main event now and Mika is an added bonus!!

It's good that your customers are supportive. It must be difficult being self employed (I assume you are, sorry if you're not)

Hello Sarahlou. I don't think we have ever met.

I have just been onto your myspace. And I love your videos.

I know, I wish there were other oldlings going to Chicago. I am not really making any big plans to line up early or anything. I don't think the family would appreciate getting frozen. Although my one son REALLY wants to be up front. I have no idea what the size of the venue is. I only know that it is now sold out.

Sarahlou are you the only lonely one now this weekend?:shocked:

Yes...we;re like ships passing in the night. I was away last weekend, got back Sunday afternoon, he was working nights Wed and Thur and went to Edinburgh today. Not back til MOnday...I had a text from him saying that the place they are staying in is an absolute dive (:naughty: )

Hi Cadnboys - what's House of Blues?

Hi, Sarahlou, House of Blues is the venue name in Chicago for the Mika concert next Tuesday night. I know I am a worry wart but I keep watching the weather. Our cars are not the best and don't really want the roads to be icy and slippery when we go.

Sorry, you must think I'm completely clueless!! What a great name for a venue. A bit more original than 'the Academy' or the 'Apollo' etc....

NOt long til you see the boy, then!!

Hiya Pooh!! :biggrin2:

POOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HI :naughty::thumb_yello:

WOW WOW WOW!!!! Lucky you! You will have an incredible time :naughty:

Ha ha ha!!!

Hi Ruth- enjoy the big city. I haven't seen either of those shows yet, but I hear they're very good.

Hi Pooh:thumb_yello: How's Gary getting on now?

hi :thumb_yello: gary's doing great now thanks :biggrin2:

Just had a thought, anyone going to all the London shows?

Got anything planned for the Wednesday?

Be nice to kick back and relax with you guys in between the craziness.

You think we could persuade any of the band or someone not mentioning any names, coughandycough, to join us.LOL!

Ha ha ha!!!

Hi Ruth- enjoy the big city. I haven't seen either of those shows yet, but I hear they're very good.

Hi Pooh:thumb_yello: How's Gary getting on now?

I've seen the Lion King on broadway...to great for words. Hope you enjoy

How far is it? how big is the venue?

The drive is about 4 hours, I think. You would think I would know since I went to Chicago over Christmas but I don't really remember. I am not sure how big the venue is. I think bigger than the one in Minneapolis but not huge like toronto.

The big downer is I heard on the official concert forum that the venue was very strict about their no camera rule. It was said there that if they see your camera, they can throw you out.

I agree...............I can't wait to see the MFCers again..but I might be slightly P****d off if Mika dosen't show :naughty:

Hmm...I can understand that!

You think we could persuade any of the band or someone not mentioning any names, coughandycough, to join us.LOL!

I will be at all of them, but unfotunately I will have to show my face at work at some point on the Wed/Thur!!

Good to hear Gary's ok - what's he doing now?

I know, I wish there were other oldlings going to Chicago. I am not really making any big plans to line up early or anything. I don't think the family would appreciate getting frozen. Although my one son REALLY wants to be up front. I have no idea what the size of the venue is. I only know that it is now sold out.

Just tried to find out but can only see that it is a club venue...wow....make the most of it..the small ones are going to be few and far between now :shocked:

Not bad. I have been shopping.
Good, hop eyou enjoyed it.

I think I am duty bound to have lunch with my sis as she said...you will be here three days....but OBVIUOSLY I can't do anything else on Mon/Tues :naughty: I am flying home on Wed afternoon.

SL......oh well, I hope you enjoy a peaceful weekend....and that Andy's weekend improves :naughty:

Hi Clare, did you buy anything fun? I went shopping today too but for boring things like chicken and eggs and milk.

Chicken is nOT boring :mf_rosetinted:

I have to go...see/write ya'll on Monday.

Bye ricki, have a good weekend :thumb_yello:

I'm off to London tomorrow before the crack of dawn so need an early night. It's a school trip to see We Will Rock You and the Lion King.

Hi Ruth, sounds like an awesome trip! Have fun!

Thanks to all you guys for your support it really means a lot, and I'm looking forward to seeing you all in London in 24 days, I'm getting a little excited at the prospect of meeting up with you again, those who are going that is.

:( Won't be there, but will be with you all in spirit, for sure!

dcdeb

The drive is about 4 hours, I think. You would think I would know since I went to Chicago over Christmas but I don't really remember. I am not sure how big the venue is. I think bigger than the one in Minneapolis but not huge like toronto.

The big downer is I heard on the official concert forum that the venue was very strict about their no camera rule. It was said there that if they see your camera, they can throw you out.

That is a bummer...and definately not worth getting thrown out for. If I were you...and God knows, I want to be!!!! :naughty: I would concentrate on enjoying the moment whilst actually in the concert...don't worry too much about pics..because there will always be some pics available...but take pics outside...especially at a small venue there is a good chance that you will get close to mIKA OUTSIDE..AND DON'T WORRY TOO MUCH ABOUT WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT 'NO PICS' OUTSIDE... (whoops sorry!) I never do...and they can't take your camera off you outside :naughty: