• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting :thumb_yello:

Mika is so cute and funnny :biggrin2: He had to laugh during love Today :wub2:

I hope he will win!

Who is Hard Fi :blink: Never heard of them until now. But who cares about them, they are just jalous on Mika.

Thanks for the links...I loved watching them. They brought back memories of how Mika can "really" sing and not just run around in a frenzy screaming at the top of his lungs!

Just out of interest: How many nominations did Hard-Fi get? ummm...not even one:mf_rosetinted: ...and Mika got how many?...Really, four..??!!:mf_rosetinted: That says it all, doesn't it...?

For some reason, when I play both the videos, they seem to end halfway through! :sad: They never get completed.:blink: Its like...they stop...abruptly.

or u can just watch it after dl those files :wink2:

http://www.brits.co.uk/uploads/fallback/brits_uploaded_show_1.flv

http://www.brits.co.uk/uploads/fallback/Brits_Uploaded_Show02.flv

They brought back memories of how Mika can "really" sing and not just run around in a frenzy screaming at the top of his lungs!

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!

that's what i think

sometimes when he got too hyped, his singing like screaming....

i dun expect exact CD version , but.......errr....:mf_rosetinted:

and ....... love today is my least favourite song.........:blink:

though im still enjoy listening to him:biggrin2:

Sigh.

WHY is Mika the only one that is allowed to be slagged on those opinions??

This really, really p's me off big time.

The Enemy and Hard Fi slagging Mika?? Have they listened to themselves lately?? Jam tribute band and Madness wannabees!

Honestly though - is it just me, or is it okay to hate Mika, and express it, in general?? The worst thing anyone else has to say about the others is 'Newton Faulkner has bad hair'. But it is deemed permissible for Hard Fi to say they HATE Mika.

I don't care if they hate him. But why should they get away with saying that in a situation like this?

:sneaky2:

I absolutely agree with you. It pi... me off.

He is just so kind and well mannered in comparison. I think in a year, no one is going to remember Newton "what" or Hard Fi. and Mika will still be here.:naughty:

In relation to the brit awards can you vote if you're not living anywhere near the area....or do they track the ip?

Not that I plan on cheating or anything :oP

In theory you can because a list of countries that come up, but all honestly, I used my friend's UK phone number and a global mail address. I don't think it's cheating because it's all valid numbers and mail addressess.... I recommend to do the same if you can:wink2:

Is there any chance this could be uploaded to youtube? As I keep getting part way through then it keeps stopping, or has anyone got any solutions?

Thanks

XXXX

u can dl the file directly and watch it on some flv player :wink2:

http://www.brits.co.uk/uploads/fallback/brits_uploaded_show_1.flv

http://www.brits.co.uk/uploads/fallback/Brits_Uploaded_Show02.flv

I used my friend's UK phone number and a global mail address. I don't think it's cheating because it's all valid numbers and mail addressess.... I recommend to do the same if you can:wink2:

i dont have global addresses and numbers *tears* haha...*searches for random brit numbers.....who knows maybe they'll win a trip and just be really confused but happy!

Thanks for posting!! :thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...