Mika "Castrato" at Fiat Launch

Gatagordinha

Did my comment get posted? I wasn't sure. Anyway, I'll go and check. There should be lots of comments from everyone really. Calling Mika a castrato is an insult and wouldn't be tolerated if it was aimed at some other male singer! Edit: They didn't post my first comment, so I must have done it wrong. I've left another one. Hope they print it.

Love today, from Marilyn

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did my comment get posted? I wasn't sure. Anyway, I'll go and check. There should be lots of comments from everyone really. Calling Mika a castrato is an insult and wouldn't be tolerated if it was aimed at some other male singer! Edit: They didn't post my first comment, so I must have done it wrong. I've left another one. Hope they print it.

Love today, from Marilyn

I can't see your comment yet Marilyn, but it does take a while for them too come up.

I've just made a brief reply to the comment made by 'Tina', and now I'm done with this.

On to the next job. There'll surely be one soon enough. Mika Mafia onwards and upwards!!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

:naughty:

I can't see your comment yet Marilyn, but it does take a while for them too come up.

I've just made a brief reply to the comment made by 'Tina', and now I'm done with this.

On to the next job. There'll surely be one soon enough. Mika Mafia onwards and upwards!!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

:naughty:

Oops, I did too. Commenting on Tina-woman that is. What did you say?

She's nagging that we shouldn't discus the Mika-issue at the car-section but at the music-section. I told her that the newspaper wrote about Mika in this section so that it is fair we reply to it in this section. (Is this sentence making any sense?:boxed: )

She's nagging that we shouldn't discus the Mika-issue at the car-section but at the music-section. I told her that the newspaper wrote about Mika in this section so that it is fair we reply to it in this section. (Is this sentence making any sense?:boxed: )

I said something similar, that she was right, a car review is no place for discussion on a singer's voice, which is one reason the stupid unecessary reference irritated me in the first place and that Mika's fans are just a bit fed up with the constant snide remarks popping up everywhere. Or words to that effect. But I was polite. I think it's important to stay polite otherwise we lose a lot of face. Some might say even replying to such as this is playing into people's hands but I for one think it's justified and I Don't Care:mf_rosetinted:

Haven't seen your comment yet AMP. Have to go now, will look later, but I aint commenting no more on this now.

P E R F E C T

S E N S E:

I believe YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT on this point.

My thoughts exactly!

THE COMMENT APPEARED IN THE CAR SECTION,

SO IT SHOULD BE ADDRESSED IN THE CAR SECTION!

:furious: __ :argue: __ :mad3: __ :badmood:

:starwars:

And

T H I S

as well!

:lightsabre:

My comment has still not gone on. I thought I did it right. I clicked submit, and I didn't put anything really bad in the comments so I don't understand why both my comments have failed. Still, there are some good comments on there. Thanks to all who succeeded.

Love today, from Marilyn

P E R F E C T

S E N S E:

My thoughts exactly!

~An

"U N H A P P Y

P E D A N T"

thinks a

P L E T H O R A

of responses is

insufficient~

I said something similar, that she was right, a car review is no place for discussion on a singer's voice, which is one reason the stupid unecessary reference irritated me in the first place and that Mika's fans are just a bit fed up with the constant snide remarks popping up everywhere. Or words to that effect. But I was polite. I think it's important to stay polite otherwise we lose a lot of face. Some might say even replying to such as this is playing into people's hands but I for one think it's justified and I Don't Care:mf_rosetinted:

Haven't seen your comment yet AMP. Have to go now, will look later, but I aint commenting no more on this now.

I was polite too. I too believe that with being polite you get more things done then without it.

I still don't see my comment.

P E R F E C T

S E N S E:

My thoughts exactly!