Christine

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, i´m sure i´m the only one here who suffers it...:bleh:

5 Mika virgins, hah? Make pics! :lol3:

i want to take pics and possibly little vids... but i have to learn how...

we just got a new phone this week & i have to read the booklet this weekend... it's a bell tréo... looks complicated!

i'm leaving work around 1 p.m. on monday, i have to go round up the others lol (the joys of being self employed!! i can leave!)

it will be so nice to once again read the gig reports and actually know what everyone else is feeling/experiencing/talking about lol

To me he looked totally different in real life than on pictures. That was the first thing I said to my cousin: OH GOSH HE LOOKS EVEN BETTER IN REAL LIFE!

His cheekbones were so obvious in real life. Yeah sorry I have a thing for cheekbones:naughty:

To me he looked totally different in real life than on pictures. That was the first thing I said to my cousin: OH GOSH HE LOOKS EVEN BETTER IN REAL LIFE!

His cheekbones were so obvious in real life. Yeah sorry I have a thing for cheekbones:naughty:

Yep. WAY better (somehow?)

And he's very approachable and easy to talk to. I didn't freeze up at all or anything...it was actually hard to shut me up and I'm generally pretty quiet.

I won't be a Mika virgin anymore!!!!!!!!!!

I bought tickets!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow:

AHHHHHHHH!!! This is so weird!!:shocked:

The only bad thing is that I'm going over with my family, and I like my family, but...lol, it's a concert and eh...

But my sister will be fun! OMG I'm too happy for words!!:D

I won't be a Mika virgin anymore!!!!!!!!!!

I bought tickets!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow:

AHHHHHHHH!!! This is so weird!!:shocked:

The only bad thing is that I'm going over with my family, and I like my family, but...lol, it's a concert and eh...

But my sister will be fun! OMG I'm too happy for words!!:D

Yay! :D

I took my mom and she had the time of her life haha don't knock it till you've tried it :naughty:

At this percise timenext Saturday my daughters and I will be standing in line at Terminal 5 in NYC, waiting for the doors to open.

I am so excited :thumb_yello: and know that it will turn into INSANE :shocked: EXCITMENT and I wonder if I can even handle it :boxed:

but I'm sure I'll have made fast friends with the other "oldlings" who can help me out. :blush-anim-cl:

Crunch time though for what to wear :sweatdrop::confused::yikes:

Granted this isn't really are "1st" time we saw him at Good Morning America in Aug. 07 I talked to him for a tenth of a second and he signed an autograph.

But this is a first for the girls as far a real club concert. Frankly I think I may cry about it whilst we are there.

I can see it know me watching my girls watch Mika and I just start crying and poor Mika looking like "Whats wrong with that cow?"

I am thrilled to be giving this experience to my girls.

Granted this isn't really are "1st" time we saw him at Good Morning America in Aug. 07 I talked to him for a tenth of a second and he signed an autograph.

But this is a first for the girls as far a real club concert. Frankly I think I may cry about it whilst we are there.

I can see it know me watching my girls watch Mika and I just start crying and poor Mika looking like "Whats wrong with that cow?"

I am thrilled to be giving this experience to my girls.

Oh I think you'll be having too much fun to cry. Nice that you can take your daughters. I'm sure you'll all have a fantastic night!