Share your (non-chickeny) Mika fantasy

chickadee

Hi! I don't know if this has ever been done before. But I want to hear your Mika fantasies. Not chicken ones. But anything else you feel comfortable sharing. I have a few....

One of them is that I would like to teach Mika to cook. He said in one interview that he can't cook and I'm no chef, but I enjoy food and would like to cook for him some of my favourite recipes and show him how to make them. I love the atmosphere of a kitchen when everything is going right (ie not turning around to find 2 yr old daughter playing with the chopping knife while you were adding the pasta to the pot, that sort of thing).

I have another teach fantasy. I play the timbrel and would like to teach Mika to play. It's percussion, it's not that difficult (I mean, I teach it to 6 year olds, it's really not that hard) and while in the Salvation Army it's always been mostly a girl thing, I don't think he would care too much. I'd like to teach Cherisse while i'm at it.

I have another very long and involved fantasy about me going on the road with Mika and the band while he tours, but that one is like a long-running soapie in my head that I revisit whenever i need to.

Anybody else got anything they'd be willing to share? i promise I won't laugh...

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm. So either i'm the only one with fantasies or i'm the only one game enough to put them on here. Which one is it i wonder?....

Hehehe... sorry, I just never share my fantasies. :bleh:

(Not even the non-chickeny ones. :biggrin2:)

Hehehe... sorry, I just never share my fantasies. :bleh:

(Not even the non-chickeny ones. :biggrin2:)

You could make one up if you don't want to share a real one! Hmmm. That's got me thinking.... If i was going to make up a fantasy what would it be?

Since I'm planning to become a musician, my Mika fantasy is to sing duets with him...a whole album collaboration. That's been my fantasy ever since I first saw and heard him. And of course..we'd have to tour the world together after that!:blush-anim-cl:

Since I'm planning to become a musician, my Mika fantasy is to sing duets with him...a whole album collaboration. That's been my fantasy ever since I first saw and heard him. And of course..we'd have to tour the world together after that!:blush-anim-cl:

Ooo. Nice one. Part of my going on tour with the band fantasy involves Mika hearing me sing on the LICM fan CD, liking what he hears, having me contacted at one of the concerts and asked to go backstage and then after putting me on the spot and getting me to sing right there, asking me to go on tour with them. I'm not a musician, don't plan to be one and this will NEVER happen, but it's a good fantasy when you're bored doing the dishes or something.

You could make one up if you don't want to share a real one! Hmmm. That's got me thinking.... If i was going to make up a fantasy what would it be?

That's an idea... but I'd have to think about what I'd wanna fantasize. :biggrin2:

O.K. here's a made up fantasy.... That Mika would teach me to draw and paint. The reason why this can be my made up fantasy is cos i really can't draw and paint and it would be no use him trying to teach me. i have as much artistic talent as a grasshopper, probably less.

My fantasy is hopefully not gonna be a fantasy for long. I'll work soo hard to make it come true!!! Like....so so so hard! I feel like...it'd be pointless to breathe if it never ever came true!

well, i'd like it if mika's singers on stage with him came from among his fans. i think that would be awesome! and you've got time yet, you're still young.

I want to co write a song with him.actually that's not really a fantasy! I am determined to actually make it happen!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

....just have to think up a way......

hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

valentines is coming up...:naughty: :naughty:

I want to co write a song with him.actually that's not really a fantasy! I am determined to actually make it happen!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

....just have to think up a way......

hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

valentines is coming up...:naughty: :naughty:

me too! me too! God, you're all reminding me of fantasies i've had but had forgotten about. Oh, I just remembered another one. I did have a fantasy that I was his email confidante, but i couldn't really get into that one.

Can you half tell that i get very bored during my day? and i can't be on here forever sooo... fantasy life takes over in my head.

:roftl: I'm exactly the same!

*Edit: I just realized I could've put those two quotes in one post, but I'm too lazy to go back and change it now. :bleh:

Well mine is to get to meet him after a gig, as I still haven't managed it! How sad!

Well............................ I have a few of them, one is the same as desert Roses to actually meet up with him after gig and give him an hug and have my photo with him, that is my aim for 2008, I just don't know if it will happen, also I sent something to Mika and it would be my dream to see him wearing it sometime, it was a Snowy from Tin Tin badge, and finally something involving melted choc, Mika and me...............:shocked: sorry Chickadee i did try honest!:roftl:

I would like him to sing a song just for me, or write one for me. That would be so sweet. I would also like to spend one day with him. You know, like friends. I would love to be his friend :D

As for those more realistic wishes, I'd like to meet him after one of his gigs.

I would love to be there when there is a birth of a new song, I would adore to see him get all chuffed and excited when his talent is flowing and he gives birth to a new song thats a good un. (well I like all his songs that I have heard so far). I would also die a happy woman if he let me help on on some of the lyrics cos I made a good job :biggrin2: (I try to write poetry myself), but I would just love to see how he goes about making a song) I can't read/write music and I play no musical instrument so all I could do would be to give lyric suggestions , and lyrics mean so much to me in a song anyway so it would be just awesome. (I would have to overcome my shyness and my habbit or just staring at his beauty, but I am sure he could help me get over that in a few mins of daft chubby bunny games or something lol.

Then when we are done we could go and have a beer:beer: to celebrate and a good old giggle (MIKA GIGGLE *FAINTS* oh dear) lol.