the stupidest thing

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to say that it's 3:47 am here and I'm still awake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked:

I'm so obsessed it's not even funny...:shocked:, well it is a little:naughty:

haha just a little bit...its not even a guilty pleasure because thats the type you keep hidden...this is a whole different type of pleas...im not gonna finish that...sounds too naughty

I just want to say that it's 3:47 am here and I'm still awake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked:

I'm so obsessed it's not even funny...:shocked:, well it is a little:naughty:

haha, i suppose if you're up late, you might as well be on the mika boards!

its crazy to think that we're all over the world sometimes...its 12 here..where are you from my lady? *too lazy to check profile*

Its 10:50 here. i'm in michigan

haha just a little bit...its not even a guilty pleasure because thats the type you keep hidden...this is a whole different type of pleas...im not gonna finish that...sounds too naughty

lol, I think I know what you meant...:naughty:

I'll get over this eventually, but it's been a whole year, and if anything my obsession is only getting stronger!

*sigh* whats a girl to do? :naughty:

I'll get over this eventually, but it's been a whole year, and if anything my obsession is only getting stronger!

Absolutely nothing! i love this obsession! its so much fun and it makes me happy and there is ALWAYS something to look forward to to get you through tough stuff! YAY Mika:)!!!!:thumb_yello:

sign into the mika forum every day?

did you see him live...im sure that makes it a whole lot worse.

im going to see my favorite singer for the first time after ten years....i finally started getting my obsession under control and then he ends up coming to newfoundland haha. now its gonna be another decade before i relax into 'normal' behaviour. *starts getting excited about seeing hawksley*

Absolutely nothing! i love this obsession! its so much fun and it makes me happy and there is ALWAYS something to look forward to to get you through tough stuff! YAY Mika:)!!!!:thumb_yello:

yeah, don't get me wrong I do love this obsession, but it's 4:09am!!!!!!That is a bit crazy,lol:naughty:

I love the naughty smily :naughty: it's so appropriate for alot of what I've to say,lol.

But your right, it does make me happy to be a |Mika fan!.......ahhh Mika!:wub2:

yeah, don't get me wrong I do love this obsession, but it's 4:09am!!!!!!That is a bit crazy,lol:naughty:

I love the naughty smily :naughty: it's so appropriate for alot of what I've to say,lol.

But your right, it does make me happy to be a |Mika fan!.......ahhh Mika!:wub2:

haha :naughty: . It's only 11:11 here. MAKE A WISH!!!!

sign into the mika forum every day?

did you see him live...im sure that makes it a whole lot worse.

im going to see my favorite singer for the first time after ten years....i finally started getting my obsession under control and then he ends up coming to newfoundland haha. now its gonna be another decade before i relax into 'normal' behaviour. *starts getting excited about seeing hawksley*

not every day, at first I was rarely on here much, now I'm on alot.

No, I haven't seen him live yet, but I'm going to my first gig in London on the 28th!!woohoo!:D

So I'm sure that will feed this mad beast of an obbsession!

you've waited 10 years to see someone! Wow, it better be worth the wait!

I was so impatient that Mika didn't come here yet, that I'm flying to London.

I can't wait any longer!

not every day, at first I was rarely on here much, now I'm on alot.

No, I haven't seen him live yet, but I'm going to my first gig in London on the 28th!!woohoo!:D

So I'm sure that will feed this mad beast of an obbsession!

you've waited 10 years to see someone! Wow, it better be worth the wait!

I was so impatient that Mika didn't come here yet, that I'm flying to London.

I can't wait any longer!

oh its gonna be worth it!!!!!! he came a couple of times but i always had prior commitments. i like that i finally get to meet him after my crazed fan stage haha cuz now if i get to see him i wont go buh buh bhu ugg ashton like you

oh its gonna be worth it!!!!!! he came a couple of times but i always had prior commitments. i like that i finally get to meet him after my crazed fan stage haha cuz now if i get to see him i wont go buh buh bhu ugg ashton like you

Oh thats super exciting! i'm so happy for you. delayed gratification!

lol, hopefully you won't end up like me...

Ive got a dangerous obsession, now Mika's in need of some protection!!!!:naughty:

Well enjoy your concert!:)

When I hear Mika on tv/radio scream to everybody that they has to be silent :D .

Uhm in class when they say that Mika is gay and stuff like that, a whole discussion start while teacher wanna come between xD

And stuff like that ^^

Im like that. if mika plays and someone talks i scream at them. lol

i dont start arguments about mika being gay. i finish them:naughty:

I haven't actually done to many crazy things in the name of Mika.

Except today I was at a store and they started playing Mika-Lollipop, and I was just like :o so I pretended I was browsing just so I could listen Haha.

i do that all the time! my friends and i walk into a shop and mika is playing and we cant leave till all is said(or sung) and done

i do that all the time! my friends and i walk into a shop and mika is playing and we cant leave till all is said(or sung) and done

I'd never heard Mika play in a shop before, I was pretty excited.

Even though I could have just popped my Ipod in and listened to it, It's the novelty of knowing it's on and not because I made it come on you know?

Lol.

:blink: Like so many others' here ... I made the silly mistake of LEAPING IN on pre-sale & bought too many tickets to VFestivals around Australia ... Mika pulls out to record his new album & I am now left with 7 tickets worth $136 AUS each (from my savings) ...... :blink: .... silly me has learned her lesson .....

I DO hope to re-sell them tho' .... :thumb_yello:

haha, oh i love musicians that make me feel like i'm twelve again...teehee i said the word boobies...tehee

LOL that made me laugh uncontrollably for a minute....boobies teeeheeheee Wow I must be tired!

Well to be honest i'm 12 and i dont lagh at boobies lolz

i havent had a really embarrasing time but in Maths the other day i was talking to the girl next to me and i was singing Lollipop (like ya do) and she was saying Mika is the worst singer eva and he friend joined in and i neally burst into tears but i dident i could of killed them!!!!!!!

BUT MIKA IS SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE AND :wub2::mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :wub2: