the stupidest thing

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it was funny coz my friend was screaming"DONT YOU DARE DIE KITTY!" and i said "you will be the one dieing if you dont get off my chest" nearly suffercated me.

LOL!!!:lmfao:

hey!!, the mika brain wash, is good?, isn't it???!!:hypo:

XD i promised my mom i would never become obsessed about anyone.

oh!! well when i was little and kinda stupid i was in love with the BSB!!, gee, then i realized they were pure trashy commercialized pop!

then went into Robbie, i still like him, but he's a bit like not that original normal person anymore...though i love his voice...

and then i met MIKA!! my love!!

hahah, look my evolution!! anyway, i love every kind of music until is still good music

this happened just last night

me and my best friend were coming home from eating dinner we were listening to mika of course, the all of sudden a cop car is behind me flashing his light at me so i was like omg what did i do so i pulled over, and the cop walks over to my car and says " miss do you know why i pulled you over" and i said "no" *mika blaring in the backround* turns out that my licsence plate light was broken!! he didnt give me a ticket but he did say for me to turn down my music because it was a hazard while driving so i turned it down but when he drove away my friend said well that was stupid and turned mika back up lol.

i dont think it is stupid but its and experience!!!:naughty:

oh!! well when i was little and kinda stupid i was in love with the BSB!!, gee, then i realized they were pure trashy commercialized pop!

then went into Robbie, i still like him, but he's a bit like not that original normal person anymore...though i love his voice...

and then i met MIKA!! my love!!

hahah, look my evolution!! anyway, i love every kind of music until is still good music

i only listened to mr lonley-akon and put your hands up-freddie le grand

then i stopped listning to music as i went through a great bout of depression. untill i heard mika nand he shon a bright light through my darkness:wub2:

oh!! well when i was little and kinda stupid i was in love with the BSB!!,

isnt it strange how the backstreet boys are back in full swing...in canada they're at the top of the charts again...and new kids on the block are releasing a new single haha.

oh those were the days i wanted to forget!

isnt it strange how the backstreet boys are back in full swing...in canada they're at the top of the charts again...and new kids on the block are releasing a new single haha.

oh those were the days i wanted to forget!

man, i had that fase too :blink:

they're coming here, but they are def not on the charts :shocked:

man, i had that fase too :blink:

they're coming here, but they are def not on the charts :shocked:

it's a scary though really. hey jujuzita...do you know how to unsubscribe from threads? i have it set on automatically subscribe once i reply to something...and i dont want that haha.

p.s. you have your mika tickets!? I saw your counter... :P

it's a scary though really. hey jujuzita...do you know how to unsubscribe from threads? i have it set on automatically subscribe once i reply to something...and i dont want that haha.

p.s. you have your mika tickets!? I saw your counter... :P

have for the 26th trying to get for the 28th =)

go to your subscriptions on account and unsubscribe :thumb_yello:

Silly things. Hmm. I don't know if it's silly, rather kind of scary I guess. One evening I was listening to Mika and suddenly I started to cry strongly and heartly as I realised I love his songs so much. I turned on the cheerful ones to stop myself from crying, but it didn't work - I started to cry even more whenever the next song started to play. I couldn't stop and kept asking myself "silly girl, why are you crying?" and laughing at the same time. I didn't have any reasons to cry for at the time, so I realised I was crying just for the beauty of the music. I probably have never had tears of joy before.

I find it kind of weird though. It scared me a bit because usually I don't have such huge amounts of tears. But it's still lovely. And silly too.

A similar thing happened later while I was watching a live performance of Any Other World over and over.

[it takes too long to write these messages. I wish my English would be better...]