the stupidest thing

A few weeks ago I was in a shop. They had little tv screens on the wall and MTV was on. They showed a top 10 with best songs of 2007. And then #2 came, and it was Grace Kelly. I screamed: NUMBER 2?! HE'S AT NUMBER 2!!!!:punk:

Everyone in the shop was looking weird at me:roftl:

Now I always feel a bit shy when someone begins about Mika in a shop.:naughty:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I just remember last week. I was going to the movies with my best friend and we first strolled around the trainstation. There is this cd shop and they were playing LICM. So I insisted on staying and I stared at some things, humming to the songs. At a sudden point I couldn't help myself and started dancing in the middle of the shop and the guy who worked there looked at me like: WTF? Especially when I tried to hit the high notes of Relax.:roftl:

Oh I just remember last week. I was going to the movies with my best friend and we first strolled around the trainstation. There is this cd shop and they were playing LICM. So I insisted on staying and I stared at some things, humming to the songs. At a sudden point I couldn't help myself and started dancing in the middle of the shop and the guy who worked there looked at me like: WTF? Especially when I tried to hit the high notes of Relax.:roftl:

I had the some kind the same thing a few weeks ago in the Free Record Shop in Hengelo, a little city near by the city where I live. I was there with my little sister and they played LICM. My little sister began to sing along with Lollipop. She began to do a weird little dance. Because there were not much people, I joined her. Later, there were more people and we were still dancing and singing. Everyone was looking at us like::blink: Yeah...right...

But then there came a guy of my class in the shop! :shocked: And he is really arrogant and stuff. But he didn't recognized me. Later the guy who worked at the shop danced along. Other people did it too. That was really cool and embarresing:naughty:

mika has made me do so many stupid things, and so has this place.

-the other day i was shopping with my friend and i swore i saw mika outside the shop, so i started walking out and didnt realise the door was closing and walked into it.

-i was in my taxi that i take to scool and there was a person on the radio having a pop quiz and one of the kwestions was 'what pop star had hit singles such as grace kelly and love today' and i just screamed MIKA! and evryone else in the taxi including the driver looked at me so we nearly ran somone over:naughty: the person didnt even get it in the end!

-i was in my english class and i was having a bit of a mental moment, and the teacher rote the word questions on the baord, and i honestly thort it said chiken and i had a lafing fit and fell of my chiar and evry one was staring at me but i didnt realy care.

-i was shopping with my friend (again) and relax came on in the shop and i started singing and danceing round the shop. you should have seen the look on my friends face:naughty: but i am a bit of a nutter anyway its just mika makes me go completely insane.

-oh ye, cant forget all the times ive done something to people that dont like him. i slapped a girl in the face for saying he cant sing and trying to do a impreshion of grace kelly. ive thrown pencils, pens, rulers, paintbrushes, pretty much anything i can get my hands on at people that have dissed him. and i sqirted like a hole bottle of water at someone wich got me into a lot of trouble, espesialy since it wasnt my bottle in the first place:naughty:

wow! that must be the longest post ive every done.

mikasbestfriend, the chicken thing sounds familiar:naughty: My english teacher wrote something like this on the blackboard:

Boy:What are we gonna eat tonight?

Girl: I don't know, maybe we could have some chicken

I was like::blink::lmao:

And my music teacher used roasted chicken and baked chicken and chicken tonight to explain that there are different kinds of things in the music, or something like that:naughty:

I had the some kind the same thing a few weeks ago in the Free Record Shop in Hengelo, a little city near by the city where I live. I was there with my little sister and they played LICM. My little sister began to sing along with Lollipop. She began to do a weird little dance. Because there were not much people, I joined her. Later, there were more people and we were still dancing and singing. Everyone was looking at us like::blink: Yeah...right...

But then there came a guy of my class in the shop! :shocked: And he is really arrogant and stuff. But he didn't recognized me. Later the guy who worked at the shop danced along. Other people did it too. That was really cool and embarresing:naughty:

Yeaaah it also happened at a Free Record Shop to me:roftl: What a coincidence:naughty:

Chicken on here is another word for sex.

It was started to protect the younglings from what I understand.

It's a LONG story and Carrinevie can explain it better than me.

*bows down to me* thank you thank you haha...now it all makes sense!

i just thought you guys were all crazy. now i know you are all crazy.

THANKS!

--I was at Target once, and that commercial for the iPhone came on, the one that shows the cover of LICM for about two seconds, and i noticed it, stared at the tv screen, and ran into a person.

--I saw Love Today on a tv screen (at target again) and i knocked over a display!!! and ran! :naughty:

--I stopped in the middle of a busy walkway at a mall because as i walked past the Gap i heard the first notes of "Relax" and ran into the store.

--Tripped on some guy sitting on stairs at my school because my friend said "I had chicken last night for dinner. It was good!!!":roftl:

I forgot that when I'm listening to Mika on my mp3 player (bought few days ago :D), I'm the only one, who can hear it and I was singing his songs while I was in a bus on the way to school... It was pretty embarrassing :sweatdrop:

I also ran into few people while I was listening to Mika. So, when you see me with my mp3 player just run ;P

Ok i need to get filled on this chicken business.....its everywhere.....*begs for the mika drones to tell her what the fuss is*

i'd pout...but i dont wanna!

badgechickenho8.png

:roftl:

Weird and scary things I did...

- join a fan club.

- drive with open windows in spite of air condition just to make sure the granny and the stray dog on the sidewalk become aware of the marvellous Mr. M's music.

- try to convince my brother of Mmhhh :wink2: ---and succeeded :naughty:

(before:

Mika ont the radio, cd player etc.. --> brother: "Aww Mika :bleh: "

I: *blush*

now

Mika ont the radio, cd player etc.. --> brother: "Oh, Mika :cheerful_h4h:"

I: :bleh:

heya guys and gals. i wanna know what stupid or silly things have you done coz of mr. angel

i have done a few things.

1) spat a mouthful of tea at my mom just coz i heard mika in the backround of strictly come dancing

2) threw a pencil across my class room coz someone said he cant sing

3) sat in church when i was ment to be praying humming lollipop:blush-anim-cl: god forgive my dratted soul.

so what have you done?

when i found out mika was coming to boston i started crying and screaming, and i called my friend rachel, who thought it was a krank call cuz she coulnt understand me through my hysterics!

I haven't done anything really stupid yet, but I do crack up everytime I read/hear the word chicken. :roftl:

But that's not really Mika's fault, is it? I've got the mfc to blame for that! :naughty::bleh:

I've done some pretty stupid things...

1) I've shouted my lungs out at people who hate him or say anything negative about him.

2)I used to GAPE at his myspace page before he deleted it.(even though its on "Private", I still gape at it.)

3)I dunno if this is stupid...but I quote him like..ALL THE TIME.

4) Silly me...I sent him a friend request on myspace...I mean...how SILLY of me!!! It just broke my heart and made me cry because all along I knew he would NEVER EVER accept me..yet I still did it.

This is not really that silly but when I go shopping at Asda, I always have to go up the cd/dvd aisle and look at LICM on the cd charts on the wall and then look at the dvd too, and I think thats my Mika!! I think we all know so much about him and watched so many interviews that we all think we know him so well and he belongs to us. I'm sad aren't I??

I work in a College as a receptionist and as I'm the only person on Reception in the evening I put on my cds, usually Mika is one of them, but I get more reaction from students when Mika is on than any other music, someone was dancing to Lollipop last night and someone else walked out whistling to Grace Kelly, yet if I put on the boring College radio with rubbish chart hits nobody takes any notice. weird isn't it?:roftl:

---In band i had printed out a pic of mika to show people because they don't know what he looks like so i was showing my friend katie a pic and i *mighthavepossibly* said something along the lines of "oh were married, he just doesn't know it yet *COUGH* and it turns out my director was right in back of me so i backed up into him and he says "Why don't you take you're cutie and sit down *cue cheeks turning bright red* (i might have said something like cutie earlier also....AHH its all a blur now...) they both (the director and kati) started laugh rather loudly *sigh*

---We were all working during math class and it was almost silent, but i was talking *quietly of course* to my friend when he said that Mika couldn't sing i couldn't help myself i said "excuse me!" only apparently i said it louder than intended and the entire class turned around to stare at me. oh happy day.

---Then a few weeks ago i was running on a treadmill at the MAC (its our athletic club thingie) and i was listening to mika and sort of softly singing under my breath because its fairly loud in there, only apparently i got a bit louder without realizing it because people kept taking sidelong glances at me and some just plain stared at me and it was then that i realized that i was actually singing along- if thats ever happened to you you know its really embarrassing.)

---I also fell up the stairs while listening to "Ring Ring" because somebody said the words "dangerous obsession" at the EXACT same time he did, it was crazy!!! so anyways, i guess i forgot that you can't just walk on stairs, you have to lift your feet as well. talk about multi-tasking:bleh: !

*-*-*-BUTTERFLY EFFECT! COMPLETELY! I bet Mika NEVER though that somehow he would cause these things to happen to a girl him michigan!:naughty::wub2: *-*-*-!!!

SINGING TO YOUR SELF IS EMBARRSING ISNT IT

MY BOSS AT WORK LIKES MIKA AND WAS PLAYING LIFE IN CARTOON MOTION ONE DAY AND I WAS IN THE STAFF ROOM WHICH IS JUST UP FROM HIS OFFICE AND I STARTED SINGING ALONG TO GRACE KELLY AND I DIDNT RELIEZE HE(BOSS) HAD WALKED IN BEHIND ME AND LOOKED AT ME WEIRD I TOLD HIM I LIKED THE SONG HIS LIKE JUST THE SONG IM LIKE NO THE ARTIST HIS ONE OF MY FAVES TO THIS DAY I HAVE NOT HEARD MIKA AT WORK