the stupidest thing

heya guys and gals. i wanna know what stupid or silly things have you done coz of mr. angel

i have done a few things.

1) spat a mouthful of tea at my mom just coz i heard mika in the backround of strictly come dancing

2) threw a pencil across my class room coz someone said he cant sing

3) sat in church when i was ment to be praying humming lollipop:blush-anim-cl: god forgive my dratted soul.

so what have you done?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

heya guys and gals. i wanna know what stupid or silly things have you done coz of mr. angel

i have done a few things.

1) spat a mouthful of tea at my mom just coz i heard mika in the backround of strictly come dancing

2) threw a pencil across my class room coz someone said he cant sing

3) sat in church when i was ment to be praying humming lollipop:blush-anim-cl: god forgive my dratted soul.

so what have you done?

:naughty: I've done so many stupid thing cause I heard or saw mika!

I was dancing in a club...there are 4/5 tv screens but at the screen you don't see the clip of the song they are playing...

the dj was playing this really slow song so everyone was dancing really calm...but then I saw mika - grace kelly on one of the screens!

I screamed and sang allong with the video clip

and everyone looked at me like ''wtf is SHE doing:blink: ''

1. Spent a small fortune to see him in London.

2. Spent another small fortune two months later to see him in London because he only showed up for one gig the first time.

I think that about covers it. It can't get much worse than that, for me anyway. :naughty:

Many things really:naughty: But I can remember I was on holiday with my cousin and aunt and uncle and well I was in the caravan and my cousin outside. The radio was on and they all of a sudden said they were giving away tickets for Mika. I already had tickets but I got so excited that basically this happened:

Me: "HEEEY"

Cousin: "WHAT?"

Me: "MIKA"

Cousin: "YEAAAAAAAAH" *closes book without bookmark* "NOOOOOO"

Many things really:naughty: But I can remember I was on holiday with my cousin and aunt and uncle and well I was in the caravan and my cousin outside. The radio was on and they all of a sudden said they were giving away tickets for Mika. I already had tickets but I got so excited that basically this happened:

ahh bless lol. i go on caravan holidays with me, my mom, my dad and my 2 brothers. rocks my socks!!!

:roftl: I once had an cup of tea in my hand and spilt it all cause relax started....my mum screamed cause she thought something bad happened.

mum: whaaaaa~!! what's wrong!!

me: Mika!!!!!

mum: is that wrong!!!!

me: *still screaming* NOOOOO!!!

Yesterday I was a little bit late for a job interview I've been looking forward to for about 2 weeks now....wait..that was more specifically because of the Mika Fan Club!!!! haha.

About two weeks ago I was going for a jog and I heard Mika playing loudly from a car....I turned towards the noise (still running of course) and slipped on a patch of ice....and popped my shoulder out of joint :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: HAHA...sorry I'm just thinking about it now...I'm so clumsy.

Don't worry....the shoulder thing happens all the time...a souvenir from my adventurous youth.

---In band i had printed out a pic of mika to show people because they don't know what he looks like so i was showing my friend katie a pic and i *mighthavepossibly* said something along the lines of "oh were married, he just doesn't know it yet *COUGH* and it turns out my director was right in back of me so i backed up into him and he says "Why don't you take you're cutie and sit down *cue cheeks turning bright red* (i might have said something like cutie earlier also....AHH its all a blur now...) they both (the director and kati) started laugh rather loudly *sigh*

---We were all working during math class and it was almost silent, but i was talking *quietly of course* to my friend when he said that Mika couldn't sing i couldn't help myself i said "excuse me!" only apparently i said it louder than intended and the entire class turned around to stare at me. oh happy day.

---Then a few weeks ago i was running on a treadmill at the MAC (its our athletic club thingie) and i was listening to mika and sort of softly singing under my breath because its fairly loud in there, only apparently i got a bit louder without realizing it because people kept taking sidelong glances at me and some just plain stared at me and it was then that i realized that i was actually singing along- if thats ever happened to you you know its really embarrassing.)

---I also fell up the stairs while listening to "Ring Ring" because somebody said the words "dangerous obsession" at the EXACT same time he did, it was crazy!!! so anyways, i guess i forgot that you can't just walk on stairs, you have to lift your feet as well. talk about multi-tasking:bleh: !

*-*-*-BUTTERFLY EFFECT! COMPLETELY! I bet Mika NEVER though that somehow he would cause these things to happen to a girl him michigan!:naughty::wub2: *-*-*-!!!

-my friends' car, grace kelly played on radio when we've already reach the parking and everybody was to go out I yelled NO DON'T QUIT THAT FKN RADIO AAAHHH STOP EVERYONE WAIT or somethin like that {is she mad?}:shocked:

-on train listening to the bologna concert I start singin out loud..then I noticed some faces:naughty:

-at the Edimburgh airport last time I was so delighted to listen relax take it easy in a bookshop that I totally forgot to bring with me my luggage I had left in an angle to read the Russel's bestsellers..when I realized that something lacked, the antiterrorist squad had already abducted my stuff :blush-anim-cl:

-often I start talking about Mika with everyone and in the totally wrong moment

-at the Edimburgh airport last time I was so delighted to listen relax take it easy in a bookshop that I totally forgot to bring with me my luggage I had left in an angle to read the Russel's bestsellers..when I realized that something lacked, the antiterrorist squad had already sequestred my stuff :blush-anim-cl:...

This is hilarious *applause*

I can only imagine the look on your face when you picked up your sutff!

This is hilarious *applause*

I can only imagine the look on your face when you picked up your sutff!

I hardly understood my name aired in the hall...and the fact that I seemed a scottish didn't help...they wasn't speak english :roftl:

Forget all the nice things sent to Mika...lets start sending him pictures of the injuries and embarrassing photos of all of us because of him. HAHA.

This scar is from hearing someone talking about Grace Kelly, these bruises are from the time I jumped off a moving bus because I thought I saw Mika walking down the road.....

Forget all the nice things sent to Mika...lets start sending him pictures of the injuries and embarrassing photos of all of us because of him. HAHA.

This scar is from hearing someone talking about Grace Kelly, these bruises are from the time I jumped off a moving bus because I thought I saw Mika walking down the road.....

to true. i chased a car up the road coz grace kelly way playing and you nearly had road kill kitty:naughty: :roftl:

to true. i chased a car up the road coz grace kelly way playing and you nearly had road kill kitty:naughty: :roftl:

haha, oh i love musicians that make me feel like i'm twelve again...teehee i said the word boobies...tehee

LOL that made me laugh uncontrollably for a minute....boobies teeeheeheee Wow I must be tired!

haha.. Ya i go a little crazy every time i hear a song of his in public, i really battle to hold back my emotion.. i like Giggle and sing under my breath... hehe..

i was flipping through channels when on Fashion TV mikas Love Today song was playing, and as he sang "big bust on" this skinny model with no boobs came on... was hilarious!!

oh, it's not only mika's fault...I mean, from the MFC I learned to take pix of empty ribena bottles and laugh as a mad hatter whenever I see/hear chiken:naughty::roftl:

OOH that reminds me, when the chicken tonight ads come on I start giggling stupidly, heh heh.

Well, everytime I hear Mika on the radio I just start screaming and singing out loud! And I don't care where I am at! An the same happens when a video if being aired on TV! I don't care anything, I just scream, jump, sing! :roftl:

Ok i need to get filled on this chicken business.....its everywhere.....*begs for the mika drones to tell her what the fuss is*

i'd pout...but i dont wanna!

Chicken on here is another word for sex.

It was started to protect the younglings from what I understand.

It's a LONG story and Carrinevie can explain it better than me.