the stupidest thing

heya guys and gals. i wanna know what stupid or silly things have you done coz of mr. angel

i have done a few things.

1) spat a mouthful of tea at my mom just coz i heard mika in the backround of strictly come dancing

2) threw a pencil across my class room coz someone said he cant sing

3) sat in church when i was ment to be praying humming lollipop:blush-anim-cl: god forgive my dratted soul.

so what have you done?

I did number three but it was to "overrated" so it was really high pitched and my teacher steped on my foot (and she is a BIG lady) :D

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SINGING TO YOUR SELF IS EMBARRSING ISNT IT

MY BOSS AT WORK LIKES MIKA AND WAS PLAYING LIFE IN CARTOON MOTION ONE DAY AND I WAS IN THE STAFF ROOM WHICH IS JUST UP FROM HIS OFFICE AND I STARTED SINGING ALONG TO GRACE KELLY AND I DIDNT RELIEZE HE(BOSS) HAD WALKED IN BEHIND ME AND LOOKED AT ME WEIRD I TOLD HIM I LIKED THE SONG HIS LIKE JUST THE SONG IM LIKE NO THE ARTIST HIS ONE OF MY FAVES TO THIS DAY I HAVE NOT HEARD MIKA AT WORK

Two of my staff love MIKA! one boys loves his stuff and my assistant loves him too! Today we were so hyper and singing and dancing to the Pop Corn song by Hot Butter................it was so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good thing my boss wasn't there because we were using Youtube at work! :mf_rosetinted:

On the bus coming home from a school field trip one of the girls put on a random CD of her favourite songs and the 3rd or 4th track was Stuck in the Middle, and nobody recognised it but of course I did, and I was so happy to hera it I shrieked from the back of the bus: "MIKA!" and the whole bus looked at me and stared laughing

I also twisted my ankle running to turn up the radio in the kitchen cos I heard Grace Kelly playing and I had to keep my foot up for like an hour... My dad wasn't very sympathetic.....:blush-anim-cl:

And at my friends party she had bought the Now 7 DVD and Love Today is on there so I stood in the middle of her lounge mimicking all his dance moves.... alone.... becasue I have boring friends:naughty:

SINGING TO YOUR SELF IS EMBARRSING ISNT IT

MY BOSS AT WORK LIKES MIKA AND WAS PLAYING LIFE IN CARTOON MOTION ONE DAY AND I WAS IN THE STAFF ROOM WHICH IS JUST UP FROM HIS OFFICE AND I STARTED SINGING ALONG TO GRACE KELLY AND I DIDNT RELIEZE HE(BOSS) HAD WALKED IN BEHIND ME AND LOOKED AT ME WEIRD I TOLD HIM I LIKED THE SONG HIS LIKE JUST THE SONG IM LIKE NO THE ARTIST HIS ONE OF MY FAVES TO THIS DAY I HAVE NOT HEARD MIKA AT WORK

Ah! Oh, but you're boss hasn't played it since? That's the worst part i think! i know, i'm actually going to the MAC to have a run there in a little bit and i hope it doesn't happen again! its one of those things were you think to yourself 'omg, no. that did not just happen' although i'm sure all the people there had a funny story to tell when they got home! Glad to know i provide some excitement in people lives.:punk::thumb_yello::blink::biggrin2:

Here in michigan i never hear Mika on the radio or anything, its quite sad:(

Ah! Oh, but you're boss hasn't played it since? That's the worst part i think! i know, i'm actually going to the MAC to have a run there in a little bit and i hope it doesn't happen again! its one of those things were you think to yourself 'omg, no. that did not just happen' although i'm sure all the people there had a funny story to tell when they got home! Glad to know i provide some excitement in people lives.:punk::thumb_yello::blink::biggrin2:

Here in michigan i never hear Mika on the radio or anything, its quite sad:(

mark hasnt played mika at all since to make it even worse he has taken his cd home

mika is always on the radio here mum dreads it especailly love today she thinks he is screethcing

When I hear Mika on tv/radio scream to everybody that they has to be silent :D .

Uhm in class when they say that Mika is gay and stuff like that, a whole discussion start while teacher wanna come between xD

And stuff like that ^^

mark hasnt played mika at all since to make it even worse he has taken his cd home

mika is always on the radio here mum dreads it especailly love today she thinks he is screethcing

Ohh! thats suckish:( bring your own CD! And i think the worst thing my mom does when i play mika is she calls him "miko" argh. it drives me up the wall. She's been getting better lately though!

Ohh! thats suckish:( bring your own CD! And i think the worst thing my mom does when i play mika is she calls him "miko" argh. it drives me up the wall. She's been getting better lately though!

i take my ipod with mika listen to him when ever i get the chance which is normally lunch time

why is it that mothers dont understand the power of these men in are lives

Forget all the nice things sent to Mika...lets start sending him pictures of the injuries and embarrassing photos of all of us because of him. HAHA.

This scar is from hearing someone talking about Grace Kelly, these bruises are from the time I jumped off a moving bus because I thought I saw Mika walking down the road.....

that is actually a good ideia...i actually twisted my ankle yesterday 'cause i was walking down the street and love today came up on the radio of a coffee shop...i got distracted and slipped loooool

that is actually a good ideia...i actually twisted my ankle yesterday 'cause i was walking down the street and love today came up on the radio of a coffee shop...i got distracted and slipped loooool

ooh, i second this. that would be great. make a book of all the good things that have happened and then make one of all the crazy injuries (not in a mean way though, more comical)

ooh, i second this. that would be great. make a book of all the good things that have happened and then make one of all the crazy injuries (not in a mean way though, more comical)

it'll be hilarious...im sure hes used to having fantastic things that have happened because of his inspiration...now we can tell him all those slightly painful but laughable things that has happened because of his music....i bet it'll be memorable hahaha.

it'll be hilarious...im sure hes used to having fantastic things that have happened because of his inspiration...now we can tell him all those slightly painful but laughable things that has happened because of his music....i bet it'll be memorable hahaha.

You should start a thread (if you're up to coordinating that) and see if anybody else is interested.

at least it would be diferent...and not great injuries, just little silly things like twisted ankles and going against poles and such haha...comical and light :roftl:

You should start a thread (if you're up to coordinating that) and see if anybody else is interested.

i would love to coordinate..but i would feel a little bit bad to do it..the poor guy seems a bit sensitive...it would be funny...its not just a handful of us that thinks this is a good idea right?

i would love to coordinate..but i would feel a little bit bad to do it..the poor guy seems a bit sensitive...it would be funny...its not just a handful of us that thinks this is a good idea right?

thats why you should start a thread! find out who else is up for it, i bet theres a bunch! I think mika would find it funny as long as it wasn't a super serious thing! like "oh, i got this papercut when i heard your song on the radio while doing homework" and stuff like that. with bruises and failed papers for lack of concentration and twisted ankles.

it's not like we got really hurt...he affects us and our mood...sometimes it just reveals itself in a weird way :shocked:

it's not like we got really hurt...he affects us and our mood...sometimes it just reveals itself in a weird way :shocked:

see this scar, 10 stiches...thats how much i love your music!

when the nurse was taking my blood pressure love today came on in the background and she said it was as if i was having a heart attack...thats how much you affect my heart!

haha....hmmm *starts to think this is a really good idea*

see this scar, 10 stiches...thats how much i love your music!

when the nurse was taking my blood pressure love today came on in the background and she said it was as if i was having a heart attack...thats how much you affect my heart!

haha....hmmm *starts to think this is a really good idea*

See??!!! i can help you out if you need it.:thumb_yello:

See??!!! i can help you out if you need it.:thumb_yello:

that sounds great....hmmm i think i'm a little bit...how do you say..am i allowed to talk about being a lush on the open forum? haha...if not damn. lets just say i will be better served starting a serious thread tomorrow when i'm more 'alert'

that wasn't gracefully done at all was it?

that sounds great....hmmm i think i'm a little bit...how do you say..am i allowed to talk about being a lush on the open forum? haha...if not damn. lets just say i will be better served starting a serious thread tomorrow when i'm more 'alert'

that wasn't gracefully done at all was it?

no, thats a good idea. A lot of people aren't on during the (by the i mean my) day because of the time zone thing, it SUCKS. argh.

no, thats a good idea. A lot of people aren't on during the (by the i mean my) day because of the time zone thing, it SUCKS. argh.

its crazy to think that we're all over the world sometimes...its 12 here..where are you from my lady? *too lazy to check profile*