Favourite outfit

xlindee

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Post a pic of your favourite Mika outfit and tell why that's your favourite (Don't have to tell:naughty: )

Please don't post pics of the shirtless LT breakdown, please only pics where Mika has his clothes on:naughty:

You can post as many pics as you want. But please no random Mikapics, only with your favourite outfit. Yeah I know I'm whining too much:naughty:

Ok, here's one of mine:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/pics//file.php?n=1669&w=o

I gotta say its definatley the red jeans! I hunted high and low for a pair myself and finally found some! It wasnt easy tho! I also love the converse and braces! :wink2: So cool! I wonder where he gets all his stuff...

i also have a pair.. but not because of mika:cool: ! haha oh well:wub2:

2001876451018686965_rs.jpg2001869101503782980_rs.jpg2001858209417376384_rs.jpg2001866258997210443_rs.jpg

plus the multicolored sweater I saw on one interview in Sweden

Ahum, Greta, I know witch one you mean but he was interviewed in Norway when he had that on.:roftl:

I love it too!

In Norway they have a tradition with knitted sweaters, white bottom and different colours in them, they are called Norway cardigans.:thumb_yello:

You must really come visit my country so you will see the difference between Sweden and Norway!

You know I’m kidding, right?

Couldn’t resist!:naughty:

Ahum, Greta, I know witch one you mean but he was interviewed in Norway when he had that on.:roftl:

I love it too!

In Norway they have a tradition with knitted sweaters, white bottom and different colours in them, they are called Norway cardigans.:thumb_yello:

You must really come visit my country so you will see the difference between Sweden and Norway!

You know I’m kidding, right?

Couldn’t resist!:naughty:

the jokes of scandinavians about one another are legendary..:fisch::mf_rosetinted:

the cardigan didn't look that norwegian though.. :blink: are we speaking about most recent norsk interview? the my-mum-is-cold-here one..? :blink:

the jokes of scandinavians about one another are legendary..:fisch::mf_rosetinted:

the cardigan didn't look that norwegian though.. :blink: are we speaking about most recent norsk interview? the my-mum-is-cold-here one..? :blink:

Yes that’s the one!

Oh, we make fun of the Norwegians all the time, and they about us!:naughty:

Some kind of tradition I guess.

But it's all in a friendly way.:wub2:

Like the French and the Brits.

I havn't seen this interview, it sounds funny, what is a "norsk?" it sounds like something that chef guy on the muppets whould say :D

But seriously, what is it? It sounds important...

norsk = norwegian

dansk = danish

svensk = swedish

:mf_rosetinted: