Mika? Is that you?

sillyjody

i didn't know where to put this so everyone could see it. but i was just on photobucket and i typed in 'man with piano' and as i'm flipping through all the pages this picture comes up:

pianomanresized.jpg

and i thought to myself: wow, those pants/legs looks like mika's. and those hands... and that watch! :shocked:

so, i was wondering... does anyone know if this is a picture of our mika?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think thats him, but thats similar....if you go and look at the full album, theres nothing in there Mika related so I reckon it's just a random pic....

This reminds me of another photo I have been shown to try to see if it's Mika....LOL and I'm NOT sharing that one :lmao:

I don't think they are Mikas hands either, he is hairier and his fingers are more square at the end. I love his hands! I want them to hold me!:mf_lustslow:

LOL join the queue :roftl:

Mika's hand grabbed my hand and held it.

Don't hate me or be jealous.:mf_rosetinted:

(Okay, so it was a mere 1.7 seconds....it was a small "squeeze" gesture at the end of a "high five" because I told him it was my birthday. Oh- and I have it on "YouTube")

Mika's hand grabbed my hand and held it.

Don't hate me or be jealous.:mf_rosetinted:

(Okay, so it was a mere 1.7 seconds....it was a small "squeeze" gesture at the end of a "high five" because I told him it was my birthday. Oh- and I have it on "YouTube")

He has enough love for all of us. Suzy you are so lucky I haven't even got to meet him yet, I'm so sad. :thumbdown:

He skipped the high 5 with me and went straight in for the kiss. I'm not jealous at all :P

He skipped the high 5 with me and went straight in for the kiss. I'm not jealous at all :P

:shocked:*I'm not jealous at all I'm not jealous at all I'm not jealous at all I'm not jealous at all I'm not jealous at all I'm not jealous at all I'm not jealous at all...* :roftl: