new bulletin from MIKA on myspace (for people from Montréal and Toronto)

cath85

Hey Toronto and Montreal!

If you think you've got the energy, pizzazz and moves to be a Lollipop Girl then come show us your stuff.

We're looking for 2 Lollipop girls to dance onstage with MIKA during the hit single "Lollipop" at his upcoming concerts in Toronto and Montreal for his sold out North American tour.

Please send in a photo and/or a short video footage. Please make sure to add your contact information as we will be contacting the winners directly.

Please e-mail all material to mika.lollipopgirls@gmail.com

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Toronto and Montreal!

If you think you've got the energy, pizzazz and moves to be a Lollipop Girl then come show us your stuff.

We're looking for 2 Lollipop girls to dance onstage with MIKA during the hit single "Lollipop" at his upcoming concerts in Toronto and Montreal for his sold out North American tour.

Please send in a photo and/or a short video footage. Please make sure to add your contact information as we will be contacting the winners directly.

Please e-mail all material to mika.lollipopgirls@gmail.com

OH THAT IS FANTASTIC.....OK NOW I GET A BIT JEALOUS HAHA.....GOOD LUCK TO ALL YOU GUYS!

Neat - o! But goodness...not for me.

* Suzy's thoughts: Unless of course, it keeps me from being out in the cold queue...but then I might miss the show like Sivan did in LA...but I'm no spring chicken - and an asian with a blonde wig?! Well, I guess they did that in Hong Kong and Japan...hmm...maybe Christine or sariflor...ha ha...still thinking*

* Suzy's thoughts: Unless of course, it keeps me from being out in the cold queue...but then I might miss the show like Sivan did in LA...but I'm no spring chicken - and an asian with a blonde wig?! Well, I guess they did that in Hong Kong and Japan...hmm...maybe Christine or sariflor...ha ha...still thinking*

JUST DO IT SUZY! I think blonde would suit you actually :naughty:

Trust me, it's fun...you get to be inches away from Mika dancing around like a crazy person!

JUST DO IT SUZY! I think blonde would suit you actually :naughty:

Trust me, it's fun...you get to be inches away from Mika dancing around like a crazy person!

Thanks for your vote of confidence - but you were a great lollipop girl! I don't know if I could do what you did. Did you miss the rest of the show?

Ooh, I'd love to get up on stage, but like Suzy said I don't want to miss the rest of the show. Besides I think "girl" is pushing it a bit in my case. :naughty:

Suzy maybe we could send that pic with Luke outside of Hammersmith...guilt trip them into it. :wink2:

Thanks for your vote of confidence - but you were a great lollipop girl! I don't know if I could do what you did. Did you miss the rest of the show?

Well we missed Grace Kelly and that was it. But with ours it was more of a spontaneous thing, I don't think they planned on getting anyone up on stage...we didn't have costumes or anything like you guys will.

Goo onn .... :punk:

Go on Suzy, you know you want to *nudge, nudge*LOL!

If you do, and I see Andy in London, I promise I'll go on stage as the penguin if I'm allowed. Deal?

Go on Suzy, you know you want to *nudge, nudge*LOL!

If you do, and I see Andy in London, I promise I'll go on stage as the penguin if I'm allowed. Deal?

Rose you must do that anyway! There are 70+ MFCers going to those shows. We'll all be up front to cheer you on. It will be a thrill for everyone.

Okay, I'm going to enter myself and Suzy whether she likes it or not. :naughty:

Hahah that's the spirit! :thumb_yello:

I just hope we don't get the MuchMusic rejection that we're a couple of old hags so we don't qualify. :sneaky2:

If they do, they'll be getting some very abusive messages from us:naughty: