new bulletin from MIKA on myspace (for people from Montréal and Toronto)

cath85

Get your apps in now people. They've already started contacting people back (no, not me! :sneaky2: ), so they're probably not going to spend a lot of time time on this. They will probably just take the first 2 suitable girls they can find.

whom did they contact? :blink:

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ouais c vrai..mais en meme temps, il demande à des Montréalais...ils savent qu'on parlent français la..!?:wink2:

yes,don't worry,you speak french and where you'll go,they speak french, no??and if you win,mika speak good french,so don't care about that!!!

i wish two of MFC'ers win this chance......

I was on stage few seconds with mika and the band,and it was in my memory for all of my life!!:blush-anim-cl:

so feel cool and "relax",mika will appreciate that,you don't see the crowd when you're on stage,don't worry about that;it's just after:"waouhhh,i did that?in front of so many people?and all of my friends??"!

so,come,sushine,suzy,guilaine,christine....come on and feel free to share this great moment with mika and his band!

Get your apps in now people. They've already started contacting people back (no, not me! :sneaky2: ), so they're probably not going to spend a lot of time time on this. They will probably just take the first 2 suitable girls they can find.

Did you apply? :roftl:

Good luck to all who enter it's all very exciting but also be aware it may NOT end up happening if the myspace and Bebo competitions are anything to go by, they seem to make these competitions before okaying it all properly first, Vix has been disappointed twice now by this. So I hope they don't change the prize again but GOOD LUCK to you all anyway. :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Did you apply? :roftl:

Yeah...we did.

We have a very slim chance because the "monkey(s) stole our lollipops" some time ago...

Isn't that what the character is based on? The Lollipop Girl's rare commodity is her lollipop. I'm 35 with 2 kids...Christine is just a bit older than I. Whaddaya think? :roftl:

Yeah...we did.

We have a very slim chance because the "monkey(s) stole our lollipops" some time ago...

Isn't that what the character is based on? The Lollipop Girl's rare commodity is her lollipop. I'm 35 with 2 kids...Christine is just a bit older than I. Whaddaya think? :roftl:

Hahah I never thought about it that way!! :naughty:

Yeah...we did.

Well, never say never, the lollipop might be only a symbolic requisite (or symbolically symbolic in your case :naughty: ) so the lack of it should not really be the knockout criteria :roftl:

Sophie Ellis Bextor was a Lollipop girl :mf_rosetinted:

I think he's going to abandon the characters when he does a new album because it will be very different. I think he's generally tiring of the whole audience dress up thing so he probably won't do it on stage either.

dont say that! i want to wear my costume again :blink::sneaky2::D

BTW GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

whom did they contact? :blink:

I don't want to say. Not being weird or secretive or anything, but it didn't happen to me, so it's not my place to announce it on the board.

The only reason I mentioned it at all is because people are worried about their videos and I don't think it matters. This doesn't seem to be like the competition in the UK where they're going to pick the best entry. I think they just want 4 lollipop girls and they're going to take the first 4 they find that are suitable.

For everyone who wants to apply, if you haven't emailed them yet, do it now before it's too late!

I don't want to say. Not being weird or secretive or anything, but it didn't happen to me, so it's not my place to announce it on the board.

whoever it was: we wanna know!!! lol

come on tell us whoever you are!

This is such exciting news! I saw the bulletin this morning and cursed the fact that i live in Australia (amongst a whole variety of things i cursed). If you're saying that someone's been contacted already and it's not your place to announce it on the board, Christine, does that mean it's an MFC'er??

Ooooh, I hope you girls get it!!

I also kinda hope he does this for America... I love when he gets fans on stage. I wouldn't apply for it for NY but it may be fun to try out for Philly!

--Jack

Oh you'd make a great lollipop girl. :thumb_yello:

Yeah...we did.

Haha, and I am between you and her:roftl: A bit late to savage the lollipops:naughty: But surely that shouldn't be a reason not to pick us,hehe?

Oh well I suppose that this way at least we'll get to watch the gig "properly" from our front row positions:thumb_yello:

So what's the deal, was there a person already picked, or more? And for which gig?

Both?

I know noooottting!!:naughty: