28th feb. last gig of european tour: shall we organise smt special..?

avoca

someone has suggested to put together smt special for brixton gig on the 28th in london, since it's last date of european tour apparently (apart from the french huge concert in july). :wink2:

ideas came up also for the concert on dec. 4th, then cancelled and rescheduled, but nothing came from it..

so ideas...? :wink2:

smt to surprise mika and the band and show them all our appreciation and affection.. :wub2:

smt to perform or show or do at gig, rather than a gift, I think.. :wink2:

come on, there's not much time left... :bleh:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that is such a good idea !!!

seriously a bunch of us could get mfc bags and fill them with stuff like that !!

i am up for it good idea!!!

thanks, it would jus be a nice surprise for the band to come outside to a bunch of party poppers going off, and we could give them party hats to put on and those things u blow into at parties that make a funny noise??? (sorry i cant remember what they are called!!!

Just remember that the band are probably not going to leave the venue at the same time. I think something when they take a bow at the end of the gig might work.

Yeah thats a nice idea!!! also we cld even give each member a special party entrance, I mean do the same thing each time one of them comes out to leave!! ok yeah it is a pretty silly idea, oh well!!!

Just remember that the band are probably not going to leave the venue at the same time. I think something when they take a bow at the end of the gig might work.

yeah. i agree maybe indoor would be the best moment. I'm afraid though there'll be such a mess, they may not hear us even if we are such a good # of people.. :boxed:

hickjacking stage, eh..? :mf_rosetinted: good idea *evil grin* :naughty:

could make a big ass banner as well ????

I was thinking smt along the banner line, too, yes :thumb_yello:

but the french have made one a while back and I don't wanna they think we copied them.. it doesn't feel right :boxed: besides, theirs really rocks! :thumb_yello:

everybody dress up like trees...I notice from the latest visual screens there're a lotta colorful leaves:roftl:

sorry, fellow red head, but I'm wearing my ringmaster costume to all 3 gigs. I mean, it's expected :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

It's hard to arrange things for after because of the disappointment if Mika and/or the band end up running straight into a car without acknowledging it. Good ideas though. Because of how many of us will be there and the fact that'll we'll predominantly make up the front 2 or 3 rows we should make up some kind of stupid routine or something to shout out at a particular part of the show that we'll arrange before hand - something geeky like that. If nothing else it'll amuse ourselves... :naughty:

mika had never ran off though has he ?? i have met him twice already last year !!plus he may hang out since its the last one !!!

He left the last one very quickly.

Q : shall we ?

A : no

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Are you even going to this gig??

Are you even going to this gig??

yes, i'm mainly hesitating about the 26th... but it's so complicated that i think i'll go in the end :naughty: at the back :mf_rosetinted: dancing and singing like an idiot :mf_rosetinted: and noboby want tickets for the 26th anyway, i would end up with a ticket in my hand, so stupid...