28th feb. last gig of european tour: shall we organise smt special..?

avoca

hey, I'm wondering, for a chance to meet Mika for a photo or whatever at a gig, is it best to wait for him before the gig or after??

And how much time would you be waiting???

I just have to make the most of my first gig...so any tips

Not like I will be lucky enough to, but just in case...:blink:

after the gig !!!!!!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have this idea... glow bracelets - not just wear them, but do something with them. at the last brixton gig, everyone started throwing glow bracelets on stage, this got a bit boring after a while, but i think if we arrange something with glow bracelets, something everyone joins in, then it could be good. those things come in packs of 100 pieces for about 10 euro, if a few of us bring a pack each, it would be a lot. :wink2:

for example, we could all chain ourselves together with those bracelets, everyone's wearing 1 or more on one of their wrists and then is connected to the next person by several bracelets (so we still have enough space to wave, take photos etc. :naughty: ). and maybe during a certain song (e.g. how much... / happy ending) we could attach a long chain in the middle and throw it to mika, to "connect" with him if he wants to. :bleh:

or sth completely different, i just like the glow bracelet idea, cause it's something that is easy and will surely get noticed if we arrange something with it. what do you think?

seriouslyyy?:cool:

just throwing ideas, i'm not doing anything :wink2:

i have this idea... glow bracelets - not just wear them, but do something with them. at the last brixton gig, everyone started throwing glow bracelets on stage, this got a bit boring after a while, but i think if we arrange something with glow bracelets, something everyone joins in, then it could be good. those things come in packs of 100 pieces for about 10 euro, if a few of us bring a pack each, it would be a lot. :wink2:

for example, we could all chain ourselves together with those bracelets, everyone's wearing 1 or more on one of their wrists and then is connected to the next person by several bracelets (so we still have enough space to wave, take photos etc. :naughty: ). and maybe during a certain song (e.g. how much... / happy ending) we could attach a long chain in the middle and throw it to mika, to "connect" with him if he wants to. :bleh:

or sth completely different, i just like the glow bracelet idea, cause it's something that is easy and will surely get noticed if we arrange something with it. what do you think?

could be cool, but sadly, glowing bracelets are so fragile that it wouldn't last long :thumbdown: but i like your ideas style (i'm a fan of glowing bracelets, and still have some i will finish during those gigs)

just throwing ideas, i'm not doing anything :wink2:

could be cool, but sadly, glowing bracelets are so fragile that it wouldn't last long :thumbdown: but i like your ideas style (i'm a fan of glowing bracelets, and still have some i will finish during those gigs)

That's the only reason you're going isn't it? You don't like waste. :mf_rosetinted:

could be cool, but sadly, glowing bracelets are so fragile that it wouldn't last long :thumbdown:

would still look nice if it lasted for just 1 song. :wink2: or we use superglue on those connector things (and start thinking about how we can ever get unchained from each other again after the show :naughty::lmao:)

would still look nice if it lasted for just 1 song. :wink2: or we use superglue on those connector things (and start thinking about how we can ever get unchained from each other again after the show :naughty::lmao:)

lol, would be very nice if the connector things were more solid... go on that way, you're onto something good !! :wink2: :wink2:

Barunka!:D

hmmm that i don't noe.. i think we should all just wear the same tihng/something similar.. maybe we could prepare a dance! :bleh:

:D

Yeah, maybe... we have about 20 days to prepare it! I unfortunately have no idea... :blink: We need someone with a creative mind :naughty: And then discuss with everyone who's going. :)

:D

Yeah, maybe... we have about 20 days to prepare it! I unfortunately have no idea... :blink: We need someone with a creative mind :naughty: And then discuss with everyone who's going. :)

yeah i know scratch that..

we could do something at the enterance during the line