28th feb. last gig of european tour: shall we organise smt special..?

avoca

hey !! you asked a question, i answered !! you didn't even say you were organizing a new project, i didn't know there would be something to join to !! :mf_rosetinted:

it's not a project.. :tears:

people kept asking what do we do, what do we do at last gig in other threads, I just posted a new one to collect ideas.. :boxed:

you, meanie.. :tears:

:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I jokily said "oh I bet he'll cancel it or something now" when I got my number 13 written on my hand... I did say it was unlucky!!

that was not your # 13.. that was me AND kata AND babs at the same gig... :mf_rosetinted:

wow where did you get that! i want one hehe

I made it myself :wink2:

and i'm going to this one !! :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted: i would say "people, don't get out of your house, it's not worth it", but no one would listen to me :fisch:

don't even make me think about it.. :tears: I mean, I have taken it fairly well last time, a new one would seriously make my faith in danger of crumbling for good.. :boxed:

and i'm going to this one !! :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted: i would say "people, don't get out of your house, it's not worth it", but no one would listen to me :fisch:

Well since we'll be sharing the same flat that puts me in a tricky position :blink: The whole week's doomed - I know it :naughty:

Well since we'll be sharing the same flat that puts me in a tricky position :blink: The whole week's doomed - I know it :naughty:

lol !

no, don't worry, he likes me... he would come only to see if my hair didn't change :mf_rosetinted: to have some fresh news of it... can't believe he asked me how MY HAIR was, and not ME !!! :blink::sneaky2: :sneaky2:

lol !

no, don't worry, he likes me... he would come only to see if my hair didn't change :mf_rosetinted: to have some fresh news of it... can't believe he asked me how MY HAIR was, and not ME !!! :blink::sneaky2: :sneaky2:

You need to get one of those hair pieces like Cherisse.

It's hard to arrange things for after because of the disappointment if Mika and/or the band end up running straight into a car without acknowledging it. Good ideas though. Because of how many of us will be there and the fact that'll we'll predominantly make up the front 2 or 3 rows we should make up some kind of stupid routine or something to shout out at a particular part of the show that we'll arrange before hand - something geeky like that. If nothing else it'll amuse ourselves... :naughty:

This is the best idea so far!:thumb_yello:

Can we work on it a bit?:wink2:

Please.

mika had never ran off though has he ?? i have met him twice already last year !!plus he may hang out since its the last one !!!

He has sloped off quite a few times, I'm afraid

that was not your # 13.. that was me AND kata AND babs at the same gig... :mf_rosetinted:

Don't forget me and Suzy. We're up to 4 cancellations.

Yeah, me too, we win the cancellation contest! Or do we?

mika had never ran off though has he ?? i have met him twice already last year !!plus he may hang out since its the last one !!!

Being the last gig, and being in London, he may not.

hey, I'm wondering, for a chance to meet Mika for a photo or whatever at a gig, is it best to wait for him before the gig or after??

And how much time would you be waiting???

I just have to make the most of my first gig...so any tips

Not like I will be lucky enough to, but just in case...:blink:

hey, I'm wondering, for a chance to meet Mika for a photo or whatever at a gig, is it best to wait for him before the gig or after??

And how much time would you be waiting???

I just have to make the most of my first gig...so any tips

Not like I will be lucky enough to, but just in case...:blink:

I would wait before and after. If you don't have a time limit then you may as well wait as long as it will take :wink2: