The Australian Thread: Part Eight

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, if only we had that private jet, but alas we don't.

Anyways, I'm going to wander offline and maybe watch a movie.

Night all

Nighty night :original:

Night! :huglove: I should be off soon. I have to get up in 2 hours for class. :bleh:

Go to bed! :bleh:

Remind me NOT to read the concert reviews threads again..

Chickadee wrote something about Mika not planning on coming here and someone (who's seen him 400 times probably) come in and told us to consider ourselves lucky because we can look at the pictures as if we were there too..:thumbdown:

People just don't get it... I like to enjoy these things for myself..

*depressed*

Chickadee wrote something about Mika not planning on coming here and someone (who's seen him 400 times probably) come in and told us to consider ourselves lucky because we can look at the pictures as if we were there too..:thumbdown:

*depressed*

aww.. I know EXACTLY how u feel!! :thumbdown:

*curls up in foetal position and cries*

*depressed*

:huglove: to you both.

Hoopla Aussies (and others if they're here)

Nico_Collard is sniffing yesterday's socks… and enjoying it.

Ummmm... okay... how did you know?

Mika longs to appreciate porcelain collectibles.

Mika molests goldfish.

Well I have plenty of porcelain collectibles for him to appreciate...

And goldfish??? So he's like Rex Hunt (the fishing guy who kisses fish)

The internet's full of sites that come up with such crap..

I think it's hilarious... we all need to find our sense of humour again.. This thread got a bit too tense in the last few days with everybodies dramas and I hated it. :thumbdown: It just didn't feel like the Aussie thread anymore

Don't look at me...

I was being polite...

Freddiesdouble once streaked through an Amway convention.

:roftl:

Why am I not f**king surprised...

" happikali licks other peoples possessions while they're out at work " !!! :lmfao:

That's why my stuff was covered with slobber then!!! :lmfao:

Hey, LOL!

Wow, when we have no food in the house I get into the weirdest things. I'm eating like my 3rd peanut butter sandwich of the day. I don't even like peanut butter, but I can't get enough of it right now for some reason :bleh:

I had a serious craving for peanut butter sandwiches today.. .but we had no bread... or peanut butter...

*depressed*

But of course... it's just like going to a concert when you look at pictures...

I'm sorry, but I'd much prefer to actually go to a concert...

Okay... just to let you all know (if you care that is), I'm not going to be on here for a few days.. I need some mental health time (and I just typed in heath :blink:)

Talk later...

:huglove: to you both.

:crybaby: I was tempted to say something snarky to the person,, but I can't be bothered.. :thumbdown:

Hoopla Aussies (and others if they're here)

Don't look at me...

I was being polite...

Okay... just to let you all know (if you care that is), I'm not going to be on here for a few days.. I need some mental health time (and I just typed in heath )

Talk later...

Hoopla Teegs!!!!!!

1, *looks at you* You're always polite :naughty:

2, it's like being told you can't buy your favourite chocolate anymore and having someone offer to post photos of them eating it for you.. :sneaky2:

3, *msn wtf smiley* (you know the one I mean):roftl:

I understand.. will still catch you around in other ways hopefully.. *hugs*

:crybaby: I was tempted to say something snarky to the person,, but I can't be bothered.. :thumbdown:

*feels bad for talking about Friday in here with Bec.*

I couldn't figure out what the post was about at first and then I realized it must have been because people want him to go here and there.

I'm sure he'll be back to Aus sometime, don't give up hope yet! Just bug Scut to get that private jet faster! :original:

Oh? So uh.... you're in Australia... how do you plan on that happening? :roftl: :roftl:

Well ... uuhhh ... yeah ...ummm - GO TO BED! :wink2:

I had a serious craving for peanut butter sandwiches today.. .but we had no bread... or peanut butter...

I had both plentyfully :thumb_yello:

Yeah, but pictures are better than nothing :thumb_yello:

Okay... just to let you all know (if you care that is), I'm not going to be on here for a few days.. I need some mental health time (and I just typed in heath :blink:)

Talk later...

Aww, bye :mf_rosetinted:

*depressed*

I'm sorry now that i was posting bits over here to get you all excited enough to check it out.:sad: i just thought the stuff about the hiccups was funny.

*feels bad for talking about Friday in here with Bec.*

I couldn't figure out what the post was about at first and then I realized it must have been because people want him to go here and there.

I'm sure he'll be back to Aus sometime, don't give up hope yet! Just bug Scut to get that private jet faster! :original:

I'm sure he'll come before he's in a wheel chair.. I just don't like to be told to STFU and live through other peoples experiences :thumbdown: especially by someone who's gone 400 times.. I've (we've) heard it too many times on this forum.. I'm getting to the point that I don't want to come here anymore due to having my hopes crushed.. everytime I'm reminded that we're not on the touring list I get a lump in the back of my throat and want to kick something... and that's the truth.. So yeah.. I need to stay away from the concert reviews..

I'm sure he'll come before he's in a wheel chair.. I just don't like to be told to STFU and live through other peoples experiences :thumbdown: especially by someone who's gone 400 times.. I've (we've) heard it too many times on this forum.. I'm getting to the point that I don't want to come here anymore due to having my hopes crushed.. everytime I'm reminded that we're not on the touring list I get a lump in the back of my throat and want to kick something... and that's the truth.. So yeah.. I need to stay away from the concert reviews..

I know how you feel, I love reading the reports, etc but really wish we had something to look forward to. As much as I wasn't keen on the whole festival scene it was better than nothing......

I am really surprised so many of us have stuck around with no word of a concert (imagine how many will be on here when we do get news :shocked::naughty: )

Right, gotta go to bed, it is too late for me here in Adelaide and I have a horrible store I have to visit early tomorrow moring who hate my guts cause they don't want to do anything the correct way..... Wish me luck cause I am gonna need it to get out of there without being yelled at.......:boxed:

Just think, if he comes when he's in a wheel chair or using a walker he can't get away from you all as fast... although we're all going to be in the same boat so that's one chase that would last a while. :wink2:

Aww :tears: you better not leave here! :bleh:

I'm sure once his new album is out and after practice they'll first do a tour in England then maybe they'll head to Aus. He can't stay away from there forever! I'll make a bet that he makes it back there before I do. :wink2:

I'm sorry now that i was posting bits over here to get you all excited enough to check it out.:sad: i just thought the stuff about the hiccups was funny.

Owh, well I enjoyed it :wink2:

You know what? I've been on here all day. well, practically. I need to get a life. Oh, wait. I have a life and i've been ignoring it.

lol! :naughty:

Naaaah naaaaa.

Actually I really should go in like 5 minutes. I don't know why I don't just stay up. :naughty:

Haha, fine, this time ... but tomorrow - 8.30 pm missy!

:blink: Hello ...... & .... maybe bye ..... for those that are gone ..... :blink: ...

Hello :bleh:

Right, gotta go to bed, it is too late for me here in Adelaide and I have a horrible store I have to visit early tomorrow moring who hate my guts cause they don't want to do anything the correct way..... Wish me luck cause I am gonna need it to get out of there without being yelled at.......:boxed:

Good luck! :bleh::thumb_yello:

Just think, if he comes when he's in a wheel chair or using a walker he can't get away from you all as fast... although we're all going to be in the same boat so that's one chase that would last a while. :wink2:

Hahahahahaha! Mental image of Mika rolling along in a wheelchair with a mob of mikamites chasing him at snails pace - menacingly brandishing walking sticks :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Good luck! :bleh::thumb_yello:

Hahahahahaha! Mental image of Mika rolling along in a wheelchair with a mob of mikamites chasing him at snails pace - menacingly brandishing walking sticks :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I'd watch it... I'd have to also put on some depends at that point too. :wink2: