The Australian Thread: Part Eight

Rainbow Sky

Morning all.

Was going to mq, but don't have time, have work in 10 minutes and still need to do shoes/hair/teeth.

Sorry for my abrupt exist on msn last night, our net was being a bitch, and didn't come back online until 1am, when I was attempting and failing to sleep.

Anyways, chat in just over 2 hours (ridicolously short shift) :naughty:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whilst trying to find a definitive release date for Big Girls (no luck so far ) I came across this article from last year from the time Mika was here in Sydney. i'd never seen it before. thought i'd post it for your perusal.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=270536

CD- you've done it! This google whore has never seen that before. Well done Kasay Chambers :shocked::roftl: This boy knows no limits!!!

There's a nice Mika interview here for anyone who missed it.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1097057&postcount=1

Thanks for that!

Oh, was also mq'ing the glitter quote from HK but it has disappeared :shocked:

Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!

I'm with Happikali! Quit the bitching, and get back in the glitter room right now! "Spray on the glitter, fools!"

glitter_icons_26.gif:roll1:glitter_icons_26.gif

Can't catch me I'm the gingerbread man!

Thanks for that!

Oh, was also mq'ing the glitter quote from HK but it has disappeared :shocked:

Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!

Ick....those look like sick shredded wheat.:naughty:

Yep :thumb_yello:

Yes, I do already know how to walk.:bleh:

It's a phys. ed. class where we just troop around the campus gossiping among ourselves under the guise of actual exercise.

Haha, that sounds great :naughty:

Oooh, thanks :original:

Look at the time guys ... I have no particular reason for it ... but I'm up at 10:20 ... oh my god. I going to go and make some invitations now. Not really any point because it's only 3 days till the party, and everyone knows, but I want to use the new coloured paper I bought :naughty:

I'm with Happikali! Quit the bitching, and get back in the glitter room right now! "Spray on the glitter, fools!"

glitter_icons_26.gif:roll1:glitter_icons_26.gif

Can't catch me I'm the gingerbread man!

That's a great article Mouselle. Thanks for posting it. I must have missed it in all the gig stuff that's been going on in the last couple of days...

I am not alone in my madness :blush-anim-cl:

HK, do you mean in this Aussie thread? I noticed people talking about the amount of chatter maybe 3 days ago, but that was all I noticed. I am out of the loop again :roftl::sneaky2: But I have noticed a decline in posts in this thread. 2 pages from last night compared to a usual 15 or 20?

I have to admit, I've been a little bit annoyed with the MFC as a whole over the last week. Maybe I am hormonal. Maybe I am depressed seeing all the reviews and upcoming gigs that I just can't stop looking at for updates...my own fault!! LOL I find the Aussie thread is somewhere I can feel a part of, that I belong. I'd hate for people to be fighting in here, considering everywhere you turn in other threads people are disagreeing, fighting and being b*tchy.

So much Internet DRAMA :naughty:

And I just polished off 2 for brekkie :D

Actually, it occurs to me that some of our regular posters like Armande, Scut Monkey, RBW SKY etc haven't been around much or at all and that may be affecting the number of pages also??

Actually, it occurs to me that some of our regular posters like Armande, Scut Monkey, RBW SKY etc haven't been around much or at all and that may be affecting the number of pages also??

They must all have more important lives than us ;)

Hello!

Well my first day of year 10 was alright. I got some really good teachers and some ordinary teachers (but I did a lot better than many people that I know - one of my friends got our least favourite teacher for three classes!). I've already got some English homework (thankfully it's not much).

Oh, and there's this new (cute) guy in my year who's also in my homeroom. They got me to show him around the school and then I accidentally told him the wrong room for his first class. Oops! :naughty:

My new English teacher gave us a half hour speech about School Certificate. I am so not looking forward to that!

How was everyone else's day?

PS. I am definately going to see 'Sweeney Todd' tonight!!!

Hello!

Well my first day of year 10 was alright. I got some really good teachers and some ordinary teachers (but I did a lot better than many people that I know - one of my friends got our least favourite teacher for three classes!). I've already got some English homework (thankfully it's not much).

Oh, and there's this new (cute) guy in my year who's also in my homeroom. They got me to show him around the school and then I accidentally told him the wrong room for his first class. Oops! :naughty:

My new English teacher gave us a half hour speech about School Certificate. I am so not looking forward to that!

That's good about your teachers. I've got great teachers for this next semester, which will be nice, because my schedule is horrible. I'm all done exams though! Yay!

Hola chicas.

My friend is leaving for your fair land on Sunday for a month. She's the third one...

Haha, well we're giving some back too you know. One of my friends is in Canada at the moment :bleh:

We're not all take take take here :naughty:

Hello!

:thumb_yello: to the good teachers, new boy, sweeny todd (but if you think we're not gonna take that with a grain of salt ... is that the saying? don't think so, but you've told us you were definately going how many times now?)

and

:thumbdown: to the english homework, false instructions and speech

:bleh:

I have made some relatively brilliant invitations. But now I am too lazy to go and deliver them, so I just sent emails instead :naughty:

Wow- only a page of posts to catch up :shocked: I was thinking there would be 20 :naughty:

Yeah, I know Raisin Sky hasn't been around much lately (I sent her a message on facebook but didn't hear back, hope everything is okay) and I wondered where Armande had gone to? She used to always be on here. Scut is studying for an exam I think??

right, am going back to write dumb reports and casually glance at the reports coming in from philly....

:thumb_yello: to the good teachers, new boy, sweeny todd (but if you think we're not gonna take that with a grain of salt ... is that the saying? don't think so, but you've told us you were definately going how many times now?)

and

:thumbdown: to the english homework, false instructions and speech

:bleh:

This is the third time I've said it. :naughty:

But this time it's for real!!

If it's not I may have to kill my parents.

Wow- only a page of posts to catch up :shocked: I was thinking there would be 20 :naughty:

Yeah, I know Raisin Sky hasn't been around much lately (I sent her a message on facebook but didn't hear back, hope everything is okay) and I wondered where Armande had gone to? She used to always be on here. Scut is studying for an exam I think??

I've been wondering about them as well. Especially armande because she was such a prolific poster! :naughty:

But I miss Rainbow Sky and Scut!! :tears:

Okay, Does anybody else watch Arena/E! on Foxtel?

Well, I was just watching Arena, and It was one of them E! Exclusives I think [not sure] but they said something about Mika, Britney and James Blunt all competing for Worst Album of the year!

Did anybody else catch that?

OK, what is all this PFC business? Pickle Fan Club, or what?

Yep :original:

Um, I can;t even remember what started it ... Kelzy forced me to join :naughty:

Okay, I searched it lol - it's started on post #595 http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12461&page=50&highlight=pickle

What is particularly amusing is that if you post search "pickle" it comes up with all previous aussie threads :naughty:

Wow- only a page of posts to catch up :shocked: I was thinking there would be 20

Scut's exams finished about a week ago, I think they've all gone and found themselves some RLs somewhere :blink: ?

This is the third time I've said it. :naughty:

But this time it's for real!!

If it's not I may have to kill my parents.

Lollololl, suuure :bleh:

(oh well, they'd be basically asking for it)

Well, I was just watching Arena, and It was one of them E! Exclusives I think [not sure] but they said something about Mika, Britney and James Blunt all competing for Worst Album of the year!

No! Sacrelige! (particularly considering I am a fan of two of those three artists)

No! Sacrelige! (particularly considering I am a fan of two of those three artists)

I know! I thought I was mishearing things.

I wasn't really paying attention to the show, because it was one of those snippets during the adds. But when they said Mika and Worst album I was like :o

No :shocked:

But I can think of a lot worse album's than those 3.........

I don't wanna pickle...I just wanna ride on my motorsickle.

And I don't wanna die...I just wanna ride on my motorcy

...cle...

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Did you ... just write that?

That could be the PFC theme song :naughty:

No :shocked:

But I can think of a lot worse album's than those 3.........

Obviously. Must've got tongue tied and it sounded a bit like "Mika" but they were actually saying ... *thinks desperately for something* .. "Hannah Montana"