The Australian Thread: Part Eight

Rainbow Sky

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Did you ... just write that?

That could be the PFC theme song :naughty:

Obviously. Must've got tongue tied and it sounded a bit like "Mika" but they were actually saying ... *thinks desperately for something* .. "Hannah Montana"

Haha, sadly, no. It was some redneck who fell of a cliff on his motorcycle. I think his name is Arnie.

But I still think it should be the theme song.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously. Must've got tongue tied and it sounded a bit like "Mika" but they were actually saying ... *thinks desperately for something* .. "Hannah Montana"

Wow that's weird, I was flicking through channels as I read this and paused on a channel so I could reply, And it was Hannah Montanna Lol ;]

And well, to burst the bubble, they also showed videos of Love Today :(

But i'm sure they were just showing us some Eye Candy whilst they told us that Hannah Montana has the worst album :thumb_yello:

Wow that's weird, I was flicking through channels as I read this and paused on a channel so I could reply, And it was Hannah Montanna Lol ;]

But i'm sure they were just showing us some Eye Candy whilst they told us that Hannah Montana has the worst album :thumb_yello:

Precisely.

Okay, Does anybody else watch Arena/E! on Foxtel?

Well, I was just watching Arena, and It was one of them E! Exclusives I think [not sure] but they said something about Mika, Britney and James Blunt all competing for Worst Album of the year!

Did anybody else catch that?

Thats absurd!!! :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Are you sure it was album or worst dressed :naughty:

Oh! I just remembered. Had to drop hubby at work this morning cos he missed the bus so i went into JB Hi-Fi and asked about Big Girls. For them the release date is the 16th, again two days before Big W... The fellow didn't know why it had been pushed back. I also got him to look up Relax/Lollipop. They didn't have any info on that at all:thumbdown:

I'm sure it was Album, They also showed snippets of the winners of Worst Dressed awards and it wasn't him.

And they said "It looks like Mika's not having his happy ending after all"

:(

Here it is..... http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/entertainment/music/rock_and_pop/s/1034133_seven_up_for_arctics

Absolutely ridiculous.

:roftl: :roftl: C'mon, you've got to love anything Billy Ray Cyrus produced, including his children!

The person who produced that segment was obviously an Avril lover :mf_rosetinted:

Oh! I just remembered. Had to drop hubby at work this morning cos he missed the bus so i went into JB Hi-Fi and asked about Big Girls. For them the release date is the 16th, again two days before Big W... The fellow didn't know why it had been pushed back. I also got him to look up Relax/Lollipop. They didn't have any info on that at all:thumbdown:

If he released Relax here, I am sure it would be a success. I would have released that instead of Big Girls here, thats for sure.

That's funny you did that- I walked past Sanity today and thought about asking them (but Sanity don't know **** so it would have been a waste of breathe :naughty: )

If he released Relax here, I am sure it would be a success. I would have released that instead of Big Girls here, thats for sure.

I think I agree, I go through stages of being a massive fan of BG, and then wish Relax was coming out instead. Either way I just wish they would start playing some new Mika on the radio (am a bit over HE :shocked::naughty: ) I want HAPPY SONGS!!!!!!

I think I agree, I go through stages of being a massive fan of BG, and then wish Relax was coming out instead. Either way I just wish they would start playing some new Mika on the radio (am a bit over HE :shocked::naughty: ) I want HAPPY SONGS!!!!!!

I know.....HE is all they ever seem to play now. I heard Love Today driving home on Wednesday and I was so happy to hear something different, I texted my bfriend LOL!

I never hear GK anymore :thumbdown:

I know.....HE is all they ever seem to play now. I heard Love Today driving home on Wednesday and I was so happy to hear something different, I texted my bfriend LOL!

I never hear GK anymore :thumbdown:

I heard it when we were waiting to hop on the bumper cars at Dremworld. people thought I was mental :roftl: :roftl:

I don't care :mf_rosetinted:

I'm sorry he didn't release it here, at the same time he released to the rest of the world. I could see relax being a huge summer hit but sadly now, not to be.

I'm sorry he didn't release it here, at the same time he released to the rest of the world. I could see relax being a huge summer hit but sadly now, not to be.

We have to think like Mika would -

If I release Relax in Australia, it would be a surefire hit. That means a bloody tour.....URGH who wants to go to Australia? Not me!! I'll just give 'em....um...*eeny, meeny, miney, moe* .....Big Girl!

But i'm sure they were just showing us some Eye Candy whilst they told us that Hannah Montana has the worst album

Lol! Must be :wink2:

Yeah, I agree, and HE is one of the most embarrasing of Mika's songs to have playing in your car - there's basically no possibility that you may just be having an exuberent hands-free convo :naughty:

But now that I have my new working CD player I can have Mika-song bliss every drive :wub2:

I heard Love Today driving home on Wednesday and I was so happy to hear something different, I texted my bfriend LOL!

LOLOLOL! :roftl:

But now that I have my new working CD player I can have Mika-song bliss every drive :wub2:

Yay for working cd players. I got my new one for Christmas (my old one was dodgy) so can now listen to mp3s without any weird noises. Plus, the radio was hooked up yesterday, enabling me to switch stations to my heart content (we needed to get an extension cord for it)

If I release Relax in Australia, it would be a surefire hit. That means a bloody tour.....URGH who wants to go to Australia? Not me!! I'll just give 'em....um...*eeny, meeny, miney, moe* .....Big Girl!

Haha - damn him! :naughty:

Okay, I'm going to the movies now.

I'll probably talk when I get back!

Yeah, suure you are :wink2:

Make sure you hide the bodies well

Yay for working cd players. I got my new one for Christmas (my old one was dodgy) so can now listen to mp3s without any weird noises. Plus, the radio was hooked up yesterday, enabling me to switch stations to my heart content (we needed to get an extension cord for it)

Yay! me too! My old one just didn't suck up the CDs at all, and it has a plug to attach a mp3 player ... but mine's broken anyway :bleh:

Haha - damn him! :naughty:

Yeah, suure you are :wink2:

Make sure you hide the bodies well

Yay! me too! My old one just didn't suck up the CDs at all, and it has a plug to attach a mp3 player ... but mine's broken anyway :bleh:

My old one played cds and mp3s in theory, but it skipped too often and squelched and made weird noises. So I got a new stereo and speakers and my brother put them in the car for me.

And now it all works good :biggrin2:

Haha. Funny but probably true.....

Yeah, I agree, and HE is one of the most embarrasing of Mika's songs to have playing in your car - there's basically no possibility that you may just be having an exuberent hands-free convo :naughty:

An extension cord for your car CD player :shocked::naughty: sorry....

My old one played cds and mp3s in theory, but it skipped too often and squelched and made weird noises. So I got a new stereo and speakers and my brother put them in the car for me.

And now it all works good :biggrin2:

Aww, my brother knows nothing about cars :thumbdown:

I just got off my arse and went to deliver those invites. They look brilliant if I might say so myself, but laptop/memory card is throwing a spaz and not letting me upload images. My dog likes the sound of my new Cd player (okay, so most likely it's just the whirl of smells outside the window that he likes, but he had fun in the car is the point :naughty:) But I am yet to find the bass or sub woofer or whatever it is that makes the sound sound better button, which is probably a good thing considering the dog in the car :bleh: