The Australian Thread: Part Eight

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone, I can't believe its been so long since I was here, I am still totally in love with Mika *making dreamy eyes* Even though I got Live in Cartoon Motion for Christmas, I only just got to watch it yesterday!!!! (kids finally back at school) I started it countless times but got sick of getting interrupted.

Hello everyone, I can't believe its been so long since I was here, I am still totally in love with Mika *making dreamy eyes* Even though I got Live in Cartoon Motion for Christmas, I only just got to watch it yesterday!!!! (kids finally back at school) I started it countless times but got sick of getting interrupted.

What did you think of it?

Hello there Miss. Sexy knickers!

sexy knickers? :blink: Have you been snooping around my underwear drawer?:naughty:

.....I think one person just went nuts and chose all the people he or she hated, because all of those are quite successfull albums and each very good in their own right. What a pain in the ass.:thumbdown:

EDIT: Hi everybody.:biggrin2:

my god we arent even on the front page tonight, oh thats right its a saty nite and most people do something exciting

Oh I knew there was a reason, that nothing is happening, its Saturday... And my birthday-athon as kicked off with little brother turning 8, and a guyfriend turning 18...

I am dragging all of my friends to go see Sweeney Todd, its a movie that we will all like, the boys: blood and gory, the girls: Johnny Depp, me: both

Take me with you? :naughty:

(Because it's totally worth flying across the world to go and see a movie rather than waiting a month or so.)

hahahaha oops

Yea, while I'd love to go and get pissed, I don't really want to find out the stuff I did the next day, that and its my best girlfriends birthday tomorrow!

Take me with you? :naughty:

(Because it's totally worth flying across the world to go and see a movie rather than waiting a month or so.)

Sure, you can come along :wink2:

I think its great :D

I like that it has so many different parts, not just a concert, or just his music videos.

I could just watch him all day, it wouldn't matter what he was saying or doing :D

Well, I must admit, I'm not as in love with him... but it's a damn good DVD...

my god we arent even on the front page tonight, oh thats right its a saty nite and most people do something exciting

Yeah... like work... :naughty:

Yea, while I'd love to go and get pissed, I don't really want to find out the stuff I did the next day, that and its my best girlfriends birthday tomorrow!

Sure, you can come along :wink2:

id leave the under age drinking till at least 17!!

i just didnt realise your age, oh well , even tho ive gone back to being a brunette my brain is still blonde