The Australian Thread: Part Eight

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AND... I'm back!

How has everyone been for the past few days?

Lol, I love this movie. "Just because I like ballet doesn't mean I'm a poof, you know." :naughty:

I love 'Billy Elliot' too! I watched it even though staying up nearly made me fall asleep in PE theory today!

Where is everybody?

I've been wondering that too. Normally this thread is booming. :blink:

*looks under rock*

Nope no one there.

*looks under bed*

Nope... nothing...

*looks outside*

See's DC. Stalker. :sneaky2:

*goes back to website hopping*

Yeah, I got two of them. I left the board for two minutes and it hadn't had time to log me out so I came back to them. One pretty rude.

And that is one of the reasons I appear offline, I avoid all such pms.

That, and I'm trying to pretend I'm not really here that often :naughty:

And that is one of the reasons I appear offline, I avoid all such pms.

That, and I'm trying to pretend I'm not really here that often :naughty:

I thought about going invisible after that. If it happens again then maybe but I don't really want to because some of us check here to see if we're on so that we know when to sign into the a messenger.... we kind of stalk each other. :roftl:

And pffff you so can't stay away from this place. :wink2:

Banned and Im sorry you got that , some of them are from "Spam bots" not actual people so dont take it personnel . I had one from the same person :wink2:

I know you banned them. Thank you. :wub2:

It sounds like sweet-dreams also got one from the second person that sent me one except it was just weird. :doh:

I thought about going invisible after that. If it happens again then maybe but I don't really want to because some of us check here to see if we're on so that we know when to sign into the a messenger.... we kind of stalk each other. :roftl:

And pffff you so can't stay away from this place. :wink2:

For some reason, a few of the people I talk to on msn are also on invisble half the time :naughty:

And I know I can't stay away

:blush-anim-cl:

I blame lurking here so often. :naughty:

I sometimes do the same thing on msn :wink2:

Uh yeah... try you do that ALL the time on MSN. I speak to you like once every 2 weeks. :lmfao: And don't you dare get on now because I said that because I should go to bed and get a couple hours of sleep. :naughty:

Uh yeah... try you do that ALL the time on MSN. I speak to you like once every 2 weeks. :lmfao: And don't you dare get on now because I said that because I should go to bed and get a couple hours of sleep. :naughty:

Hey :sneaky2: Thats mostly time zone faults :naughty:

I didn't even know you were on msn now, shows how much I check it :mf_rosetinted:

And I won't get on now then, we can talk on there tomorrow :wink2:

But Jen, you're in the aussie thread, and here the lega drinking age is 18 :wink2:

Ahhhh yeeeahhhh. Well I've still got none. :roftl:

I find it hilarious at this college no one can drink out in the suite area so you're supposed to drink in your room with your door shut. Basically they encourage you to become an alcoholic and not a social alcoholic. :wink2: I'm going to feel like such an alcoholic when I turn 21 in a couple months and have a drink in my room, alone, with the door shut while chatting to you all. :roftl:

Ahhhh yeeeahhhh. Well I've still got none. :roftl:

I find it hilarious at this college no one can drink out in the suite area so you're supposed to drink in your room with your door shut. Basically they encourage you to become an alcoholic and not a social alcoholic. :wink2: I'm going to feel like such an alcoholic when I turn 21 in a couple months and have a drink in my room, alone, with the door shut while chatting to you all. :roftl:

That is so weird.... I would rather the social alcoholism, much more fun :wink2: