The Australian Thread: Part Eight

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink: I couldn't see them either Jols ....... (tho' should wait for the time to load ) ...... :blush-anim-cl:

Yes, I am not very patient!

I remember when I first got the internet you would go to a page, and get yourself a drink etc while you waited for it to load, and that was just for plain text pages!! No I yell at the comp if it is not there instantly!

Yes, I am not very patient!

I remember when I first got the internet you would go to a page, and get yourself a drink etc while you waited for it to load, and that was just for plain text pages!! No I yell at the comp if it is not there instantly!

:roftl: HAHAHAHAAH ....... sounds a bit like me now ......... :wink2:

fashionxm8.jpg

Okay, my worst outfit I could find. It's particularly funny because you can also see my brother in the background, and just the fact that our parents dressed our ridiculously lanky bodies in any shorts (let alone rainbow leggings) is cringe-inducing. :boxed:

When I get bored (or other people get bored) woofie gets camera happy

LOL! Oh deary!

... your brother is a bit ... different :bleh:

Has everyone seen this (at about 0:08) Another classic Mika moment....

hahahahaha lol lol i never looked into that thread because the show was on my brithday and it would've made me sad lol. but that was bloody hilarious :roftl:

I know what the interesting topic was that got deleted...

Anyways... I gots to go to bed... gotta work at 8:30...

FY & GN all!

what was it :sad:

nighty night :bleh:

Someone PM me the topic which was deleted

me too :crybaby:

arghhhhh, my dog walked over my keyboard, and kind of slipped, and knocked a bunch of keys off, and broke the shift key 11111 [those are meant to be exclaimation marks lol] aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah1111111

arghhhhh, my dog walked over my keyboard, and kind of slipped, and knocked a bunch of keys off, and broke the shift key 11111 [those are meant to be exclaimation marks lol] aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah1111111

Oh dear. Some of the keys have been doing that on my keyboard lately.

I'm sure that it has nothing to do with the fact that I spilt cordial on it.

Different is one way of putting it :mf_rosetinted:

it certainly is :bleh:

Oh dear. Some of the keys have been doing that on my keyboard lately.

I'm sure that it has nothing to do with the fact that I spilt cordial on it.

lol, that was silly of you :bleh:

hey, i just saw on tv that that calvin harris character is coming to perth :original:

:shocked: AMAZING !!! We are learning Ukelele here in my house & we use a tuner .... i.e. a battery one .... :wink2:

Yes, I had a little help from a tuning website on the computer. :naughty:

But it's still quite an achievement. :wink2:

You must have read my mind because I was just thinking to myself "The ukelele would be really fun to learn!". I think they are pretty cheap from the music shop as well.

Okay, now I'm going to bed. I promise.

Goodnight!

Wow! I just tuned my guitar all on my own, without needing my brother's help!

:yay:

:shocked: AMAZING !!! We are learning Ukelele here in my house & we use a tuner .... i.e. a battery one .... :wink2:

ukelele - awesome :naughty:

And with that thought, I must go to bed, hoping that I'm not called into work tomorrow morning.

Goodnight! :wub2:

Yes, I had a little help from a tuning website on the computer.

But it's still quite an achievement. :wink2:

You must have read my mind because I was just thinking to myself "The ukelele would be really fun to learn!". I think they are pretty cheap from the music shop as well.

Okay, now I'm going to bed. I promise.

Goodnight!

G'night hunny .... yeah & Ukes are fun ....:bleh:

:yay:

ukelele - awesome :naughty:

:sneaky2: YUP !!! A proud learner of the Uke ..... :thumb_yello:

Wow! I just tuned my guitar all on my own, without needing my brother's help!

Isn't it an awesome feeling?!! I've wanted to know for years how to do it and after guitar class I googled how to tune it and they played the 6th string that you need to go by so once you got that tuned to theirs you were ready to finish on your own. :)

Morning All!

Have to run the kiddies to swimming lessons but just noticed on the nova melbourne website they have added BG to their playlist (even if they called it BG- you're so beautiful :thumbdown: Get it right!!!!!

Hopefully that means the rest of us will start hearing it heaps in the next week or so too!!!

Oh, Heath's funeral is supposed to be here today, there is so much security around his house, where the funeral should be and at the restaurant where the wake will be. It's a bit sad (but funny!) as the council have been hitting the paps with all these petty (but expensive) fines for things like parking in peoples driveways, parking on the verge, etc. Leave the family alone for crying out loud!

Chat later!