The Australian Thread: Part Eight

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You should get some of them glasses that have eyes drawn on them, like Homer has. :wink2:

What is that you are supposed to be doing that allowed you to be on MFC at work? :blink:

LOL...erm....I am a purchasing officer/inventory person........ :naughty:

I have hardly been online at all this week, I have been very good......

Whats the reason for the party?!?!?!

yes it's a party!!!!

We haven't had one for ages!!!

I couldn't find the normal Pascalls Marshmallows pic and then thought "I bet there's some in my cupboard" and sure enough.. :D

pascallsmarshmallows.jpg

There's not many left though :naughty:

We're Aussies.. Do we really need an excuse to party..:blink:

and Artsy and Lolly and a bunch of other MFCers we know are at the LA gig right now.. :punk: We can't let them have all the fun :naughty:

I LOVE marshmellows!!!! I have a bag of large ones for roasting and a bag of minnies for my hot coco.

Yes, the chubby bunny interview was one of the first ones I saw. I'd never heard of it before.

I played it with some Aussie MFCers and only got 9 in my mouth.. :thumbdown: I need practice!!

Needle grose-out super-pain time

I was in hospital for a month with pneumonia, and on life support. When

my right lung collapsed, my veins started to collapse aswell. So they had to insert a line up my vein, from my right elbow, that went all the way across my chest to my heart.. but it got stuck half way so they dragged the line out and started again.. My friend was on the phone talking to a nurse at the time and could hear me screaming in pain.

I obviously don't like needles much:naughty: But I have a tattoo

:jawdrop: Holy crap that is so effin scary! I didn't think pneumonia could get that bad! They couldn't sedate your or something before inserting the line? I'm going to guess where they put the line was the main vein or something to keep it from collapsing. It must have been a tiny line right, assuming it had to fit in one of your veins or along it? Sorry for the questions but geez, that's really insane and scary. :tears: Glad everything worked out okay!

Ah, today when the nurse was talking to me I told her, "this is why I can't get a tattoo" because I was freaking out over the needle. It's just the waiting to get pricked is what gets me. After it's in I'm good unless if the stuff say in the shot really stings going in. I really don't like needles after all of the tests I've had but this wasn't that bad.

After they gave us snacks and a little stuffed dinosaur that was either pink or red and is holding a heart that says something in it since it's close to Valentines Day. It was a cute idea.

:jawdrop: Holy crap that is so effin scary! I didn't think pneumonia could get that bad! They couldn't sedate your or something before inserting the line? I'm going to guess where they put the line was the main vein or something to keep it from collapsing. It must have been a tiny line right, assuming it had to fit in one of your veins or along it? Sorry for the questions but geez, that's really insane and scary. :tears: Glad everything worked out okay!

Ah, today when the nurse was talking to me I told her, "this is why I can't get a tattoo" because I was freaking out over the needle. It's just the waiting to get pricked is what gets me. After it's in I'm good unless if the stuff say in the shot really stings going in. I really don't like needles after all of the tests I've had but this wasn't that bad.

After they gave us snacks and a little stuffed dinosaur that was either pink or red and is holding a heart that says something in it since it's close to Valentines Day. It was a cute idea.

ACK ACK ACK I HATE NEEDLES.

One of my irrational phobias.

*shudders*

LOL...erm....I am a purchasing officer/inventory person........

I have hardly been online at all this week, I have been very good......

Haha, that's true, so why give in now?:bleh:

yes it's a party!!!!

We haven't had one for ages!!!

I couldn't find the normal Pascalls Marshmallows pic and then thought "I bet there's some in my cupboard" and sure enough..

pascallsmarshmallows.jpg

There's not many left though

Lol, can;t believe you have some actually :bleh:

Love the marshmellow Fluff also

splashpage_01.gif

What on earth is that!?:blink:

My girls have played it a few times and well maybe I'm such a lover of marshmellows I think it is sacrelgious to spit them out.

Maybe I'll give it a go. Not tonight, I've already brushed my teeth.

Already brushed your teeth - lol lol lol :naughty:

What's wrong with spitty-marshmellows? You can still eat them!

Anyway, just sent a casual "Hey dad, when's [your fiance's] birthday?" text and recieved three texts back of "today". After laughing for a good minute at my dad's horrific technological skills, I have decided I should go and buy a present and pretend like I didn't forget

Seeya guys, have a good party

Kelzy, Sorry to hear of your medical trauma. We've had some here in our house and well it sucks.

Your right as rain though now?

I made a great peanut butter fudge with melted chocolate chips on top using the Fluff.

ACK ACK ACK I HATE NEEDLES.

One of my irrational phobias.

*shudders*

I'm sort of afraid of them, but can handle them.

Giving blood is a great thing to do. I was a regular donor, but then my blood pressure got too high for the Red Cross.

I had to ask the lady when she told me my blood pressure if it was good or not because I don't know what the numbers stand for.

Yeah it was a main vein and the line was super thin.. but still.. I cringe thinking about it now.. it's all blogged on my myspace page.. And i wrote it wrong earlier.. it was actually my left lung that collapsed and my right one was about to.. sooo.. Kelly lucky to be here.. :naughty:

Kelzy, Sorry to hear of your medical trauma. We've had some here in our house and well it sucks.

Your right as rain though now?

I made a great peanut butter fudge with melted chocolate chips on top using the Fluff.

Yum, that sounds awesome!

We have such boring desserts here.

Am currently craving a citrus tart from my work.......

Yeah it was a main vein and the line was super thin.. but still.. I cringe thinking about it now.. it's all blogged on my myspace page.. And i wrote it wrong earlier.. it was actually my left lung that collapsed and my right one was about to.. sooo.. Kelly lucky to be here.. :naughty:

Christ. All because of pneumonia?