The Australian Thread: Part Eight

Rainbow Sky

Tis okay CD!!!

Here to help! Feel free to keep the nice comments coming! :naughty:

You know... I think I'm getting a little ahead of myself... saying about dressing up for Mika concerts... when we don't know anything...

Gorgeous, cheerful, friendly, amusing.... That kind of thing?

I haven't read back any... what page were you all talking about dressing up on? Never mind that we don't know when he's coming... these things take time to plan! And the planning is fun and helps with the hope and sense of anticipation. God, listen to me. I nearly sound like an optimist!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gorgeous, cheerful, friendly, amusing.... That kind of thing?

I haven't read back any... what page were you all talking about dressing up on? Never mind that we don't know when he's coming... these things take time to plan! And the planning is fun and helps with the hope and sense of anticipation. God, listen to me. I nearly sound like an optimist!

It was in another thread... sorry, I shoulda mentioned that!

I have a few ideas... I might try and dress up for every gig...

Example.. I said I'd wear my pipe band uniform if Mika came to Oz this year...

Dunno how likly tat s, but still.. and I think I deserve to be LG cause I got hit with a chupa chup at The Forum... and my nose bled...

Failing that, I'll be Carolina... and dress up like in Love Today!

It was in another thread... sorry, I shoulda mentioned that!

I have a few ideas... I might try and dress up for every gig...

Example.. I said I'd wear my pipe band uniform if Mika came to Oz this year...

Dunno how likly tat s, but still.. and I think I deserve to be LG cause I got hit with a chupa chup at The Forum... and my nose bled...

Failing that, I'll be Carolina... and dress up like in Love Today!

you know, I remember a couple of months back when we were talking about dressing up as RHPS characters. And I just automatically pictured Franknfurter and i think you said you were thinking more of magenta... So you may have to add that one to the list...:wink2: how many concerts do we imagine he would do here? I mean, which cities?

Oh My God... :shocked:

Martin read my message!!! :shocked:

Ahem... I sent Martin a message asking him what tartin the kilt we wore at a Sottish gig was, and he's read it!

Now to sit and wait and see if he answers...

Woohoo!! But shouldn't that man be in bed asleep? he's just done a gig for goodness sake. oh, hang on. last night of the tour. i guess they don't have to rush off to bed.

Okay, I agree, we should all [nicely] comment spam, me thinks :wink2:

apparently there is a once a day comment limit on his page, but if we turn out in enough force, we might have an impact. then again, we may just really annoy everyone who reads the page lol!

Martin read my message!!! :shocked:

Ahem... I sent Martin a message asking him what tartin the kilt we wore at a Sottish gig was, and he's read it!

Oh yay! *crosses fingers for you*

you know, I remember a couple of months back when we were talking about dressing up as RHPS characters. And I just automatically pictured Franknfurter and i think you said you were thinking more of magenta... So you may have to add that one to the list...:wink2: how many concerts do we imagine he would do here? I mean, which cities?

Perth, Perth and Perth :wink2:

That's a psooibility... *adds Magenta to the list*

I reckon... Brissie, Perth, Syd, Melb... maybe Adelaide (but verra unlikely)... maybe 2 shows in Syd...

Woohoo!! But shouldn't that man be in bed asleep? he's just done a gig for goodness sake. oh, hang on. last night of the tour. i guess they don't have to rush off to bed.

Well... he's not online... but the message is in my sent folder... and it says that its been read...

Yay!

Anyways... I'm gonna go off to bed...

FY & GN everyone! :huglove:

apparently there is a once a day comment limit on his page, but if we turn out in enough force, we might have an impact. then again, we may just really annoy everyone who reads the page lol!

Oh wow, that's quite clever I guess. Yep, yep, we could do it. But we should make a point of not all just posting about him coming here, as in, say something else with the request as well, so it is less spam-y :naughty:

Kelzy, have you given any more thought to what we discussed yesterday?

yes I think it's time for action..

HOPE ..... YES ..... a good thing for all of us now ..........

Hope is something we all need..

Oh yeah, that'd be awesome!

I'll try my best not to write anything along the lines of *kicks you in the shins*..

You can blame Mika but nothing will change! A wise woman once taught me that!

*reviews any of your submitted paragraphs*

If we can't blame Mika for anything.. then it's all your fault he cancelled.. :naughty:

YUP !!! Be great to hear sumfin .......... :blink:

would be nice to be acknowledge now..

Sure would..I said on his MySpace about how Arts told him about us... if he happens to see it that would be good...

wooo!! yay Teegs!!!!

Martin read my message!!!

Wow!! I want to know what he writes back!!

And now, it is time for another installment of...

RANDOM AIRBRUSHED MIKA PIC!!!

ramprb0.jpg

..that is all!

:lmfao:boredom makes you do the most insane things

Okay, I agree, we should all [nicely] comment spam, me thinks

Let's do it!!!!!!!!

Everyday around the same time.. or a time Mika and Management might be on..

We are all officially now on MikaSpy Invade and Tempt duty.. If you notice his Myspace page has just been logged into, eg a bulletin/blog or random stalking :naughty: then inform everyone and get grovelling :thumb_yello:

Oh yay! *crosses fingers for you*

Perth, Perth and Perth :wink2:

i've been thinking about this... If he does Brisbane/Gold Coast, I could go visit my MIL, if he does Sydney, I can go visit friends there, if he does Melbourne I can go visit my best friend and if he does Perth, I can visit my folks. If i actually had enough money for all the airfares and tickets, I really could stalk him around the country cos my accomodation would be sorted. *sigh* i'm starting to get excited despite myself.

Hi Mouselle! I thought of you when i saw that the Matchbox 20 tickets had gone on sale.

Did you say James Blunt is coming to Australia?:shocked: I must admit I've been ignoring poor James while all these mika gigs have been on, haven't even been reading the myspace bulletins, that's probably why i missed it. do you know if they are sold out?

Oh and I didn't mean to be rude! Hello fellow Mikamites!

I think it probably is sold out, but have a look on ticketek and check...

I only knew because I have all these people earmarked and have a membership for ticketek and ticketmaster, so I get emails..

Oooooh, I am having the irrational urge to buy ticketssss. Simply based on the fact that that song (all versions, although his the most because of the added "Where?") was me and my friend's "song" for like ... the past 5 years. Buuuuut the tickets cost $133 ... holy crap!

yep, hence the 'gone wild!' Especially as Joe and Matchbox entail Sydney visits. And then Matchbox again in Canberra, which I found out about later (grrr) but could not pass it by...

I'm feeling very broke!

That's a psooibility... *adds Magenta to the list*

I reckon... Brissie, Perth, Syd, Melb... maybe Adelaide (but verra unlikely)... maybe 2 shows in Syd...

Well... he's not online... but the message is in my sent folder... and it says that its been read...

Yay!

Anyways... I'm gonna go off to bed...

FY & GN everyone!

Yay! It's a start. But I always forget to reply to things if I don't do it immediately :thumbdown:

Nighty night!

And I need to go and scrape some dinner together :blink:

Here's the original..

rcriveramika4cv5.jpg

Nothing major, just made it prettier a while ago for a wallpaper I made..

Needlessly, as per usual :wink2:

Let's do it!!!!!!!!

We are all officially now on MikaSpy Invade and Tempt duty.. If you notice his Myspace page has just been logged into, eg a bulletin/blog or random stalking :naughty: then inform everyone and get grovelling

Yes yes yes! Lets!

i've been thinking about this... If he does Brisbane/Gold Coast, I could go visit my MIL, if he does Sydney, I can go visit friends there, if he does Melbourne I can go visit my best friend and if he does Perth, I can visit my folks. If i actually had enough money for all the airfares and tickets, I really could stalk him around the country cos my accomodation would be sorted. *sigh* i'm starting to get excited despite myself.

Yay! Do iiiiiit! Come visit me and Jolene :wink2: And join in the "Mika, come to Perth" grovelling :thumb_yello:

Oh dear, I wouldn't be able to, :( A) too young, so therefore the only concert I could get to would be one in Brissy (Good friend lives there) and Sydney (aunt and uncle) and B) My parents arent about to pay :(

Oh wow, that's quite clever I guess. Yep, yep, we could do it. But we should make a point of not all just posting about him coming here, as in, say something else with the request as well, so it is less spam-y

Well, I've been doing it for two days now and that's what I've been trying to do. I didn't want to spam him with some teen fangirl "o mika i luv u, cum to oz!!!" crap, but tried to comment on something relevant to what's been going on with the tour or that i've read on the mfc and tacked on a thought about a tour of Australia to the end.

Here's the original..

rcriveramika4cv5.jpg

Nothing major, just made it prettier a while ago for a wallpaper I made.. Didn't give him a pair of breasts or anything..

You had me scrolling up and down the page lol, looking for the differences. You've cleaned up around his eyes and brightened the light on his face, but apart from that, if there's more, it's subtle. or I'm not familiar enough with the pic to pick it up. Looks good tho.

yes I think it's time for action..

Hope is something we all need..

*reviews any of your submitted paragraphs*

If we can't blame Mika for anything.. then it's all your fault he cancelled..

would be nice to be acknowledge now..

wooo!! yay Teegs!!!!

Wow!! I want to know what he writes back!!

boredom makes you do the most insane things

Let's do it!!!!!!!!

We are all officially now on MikaSpy Invade and Tempt duty.. If you notice his Myspace page has just been logged into, eg a bulletin/blog or random stalking :naughty: then inform everyone and get grovelling :thumb_yello:

Ok. so we have a plan. I like having a plan. makes me feel all "A team-ish".

You had me scrolling up and down the page lol, looking for the differences. You've cleaned up around his eyes and brightened the light on his face, but apart from that, if there's more, it's subtle. or I'm not familiar enough with the pic to pick it up. Looks good tho.

Yeah that's about it.. 'twas a pointless post! Relax, take it easy! :mf_rosetinted:

Well, I've been doing it for two days now and that's what I've been trying to do. I didn't want to spam him with some teen fangirl "o mika i luv u, cum to oz!!!" crap, but tried to comment on something relevant to what's been going on with the tour or that i've read on the mfc and tacked on a thought about a tour of Australia to the end.

Ok. so we have a plan. I like having a plan. makes me feel all "A team-ish".

Good to know I'm not the only insane person who was doing that :bleh:

I think it probably is sold out, but have a look on ticketek and check...

I only knew because I have all these people earmarked and have a membership for ticketek and ticketmaster, so I get emails..

yep, hence the 'gone wild!' Especially as Joe and Matchbox entail Sydney visits. And then Matchbox again in Canberra, which I found out about later (grrr) but could not pass it by...

I'm feeling very broke!

I never check my emails (well, hardly ever). But I did have a look recently and I'm pretty sure there was at least one James blunt one there that i didn't read cos i was looking for something from my sister which wasn't there and i didn't stay long enough to check anybody elses. I'll have to look at ticketek.

Yay! Do iiiiiit! Come visit me and Jolene :wink2: And join in the "Mika, come to Perth" grovelling :thumb_yello:

Actually the chances of seeing Jolene would be quite high as she and my parents live in the same suburb. But reality tells me that I'll probably only make it Sydney if I make it to any...

Oh dear, I wouldn't be able to, :( A) too young, so therefore the only concert I could get to would be one in Brissy (Good friend lives there) and Sydney (aunt and uncle) and B) My parents arent about to pay :(

Oh, Ju-Ju. I forget that not everyone's an oldling like me. Maybe you could start saving now towards the idea of him maybe doing Bris. Besides, if he doesn't actually make it here this year, then you've just got extra time to save!