The Australian Thread: Part Eight

Rainbow Sky

Hey HK... bye Hk :naughty:

general hi and bye to everyone, I'm about to head to the pool for some water aerobics... working out and battling this heat at the same time.

Chat to everyone in an hour or so

:naughty: Hiya Soy !! I don't live near a pool (apart from the sea) .... but I used to love swimming laps ..... I actually found it pretty meditative .... :wub2: ... *want's to live near pool again* Have fun !! :thumb_yello: *sends virtual skin protector*

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's a good emoti.. I'm not sure who it is but he reminds me of a character out of Monkey Magic :naughty:

Heya HK, Fred, Raisin!!

It's Mika Myspace Spamming like a fangurl time again..

(You'll love the one I just did *zhhz*)

Hello everyone!

School is really starting to get on my nerves and I've only been there for 3 weeks. :thumbdown:

How are you all?

Night night, what's your new book?

I'm reading the Golden Compass, I hope it's going to get more interesting ... dragging on a bit as yet.

It's a book called 'Blind Faith' by Ben Elton. It's about a future World where almost all comunication is done over the internet and every one in two children will die of disease.

I don't know much about it though. I've only read one chapter.

Teegs :mf_lustslow: I love Craig and Daryl!!!!!!!!!!!! :roftl: BON JOOOVIIII

BON JOOOOVIII!!!

Thought you'd like them...

I saw them first Kelz

And we know I'm queen of the bogans

That you are!

Good Morning/Good Night/Good Afternoon...kinda confused as to which right now. LOL!!

So, y'all, I have decided that my next trip is going to be to Australia. And, I have decided that it will be combined with when Mika finally gets around to playing there. So, I'm going to start saving my money so I can see Australia, Y'all and Mika there. No more concerts for me until I can make this happen.

Hope y'all are doing well and having or had a great weekend.

OOOOOOOOOH!!!!

Yay!!!!

Oe more person for the dream tour!!!

Yay now I can finally use this smilie :diespam:

That's awesome...so does that mean you'd be stalking Mika across the country with the rest of us?

Actually, it would be awesome if some of the internationals came to Aus when mika does, and, from the looks of things, there's probably plenty of time to save

Spam???

Plenty of time...

Nice... another stalker...

Never thought of it as stalking Mika...I'm more coming there to stalk the Aussies. LMAO!! With Mika thrown into the mix of course. I wonder if he'll do an Aussie tour? Would love to see a lot of Australia during the day and then have Mika as my entertainment at night. Hee hee, well, I'll need plenty of time to start saving. Still need to pay of that darned Glasgow trip.

No doubt we can arrange for you to see Oz...

As long as Mika does more than Syd and Melb...

Hehe... drinkies!

Wow, way over 3000 now. Congrats!! Awe, you are so sweet. Makes note: Free place to stay with Kelzy!! YAY!!!

I'm doing great. Just got back from the Butterfly Lounge a little while ago. Met an adorable guy there tonight. I'm actually hoping this one calls.It's almost 4am here...what am I doing up? ACK!!

How are you doing?

Ooooh... any chance you can find me an adorable guy??? :naughty:

If you wanna see the country, I could show you some of it... not that there's much to see... :naughty:

Well I'm glad to see you're priorites are straight... so you'll be stalking us while we stalk mika.

(Mika gigs wouldn't be as exciting without mfcers, I look forward to seeing them more lately)

And he should do a proper aussie tour one day, after all, he said the reason he did the one gig he did over here was so he could do Australia properly. But then, a 'proper aussie tour' could be anything from 2+ concerts

Hopefully it's during Summer... that would be sweet!!!

Hopefully more than two concerts though..

Just realized that if he did do a whole tour there, I would probably not see much of Austrailia except for the highway to the next gig. LOL!! I'm sure y'all would be more than happy to go sight seeing with me. Of course, I know what your sights are set on. Yeah, I love the MFCers! It really wouldn't be the same.

Of course! We'll show you all sorts of stuff... like the harbour bridge... ut don't buy anything in Darlin harbour cause it's mega expensive...

That would be brilliant!

With the way things are going a lot of people from around the world have plenty of time to save so it should be one awesome party! (Oh, and we might go see a Mika show at some stage too!)

Yeah, if we can dit it in...

What would be really good is if Mika & band & family joined in on it.. If you're going to sightsee another country you should do it with people in the know.. I'd love to be able to show all of you around Oz.. in a bus of course.. but the best sightseeing is all about impulsive stops and exploration..

We should really get the Priscilla bus now!!!

How good would it be if we could be their official groupies... :naughty:

I love Jensen and I forgot this was on. Thanks for posting it.

YAY!!!! Hey Charlie it would great to see you here for the Mika tour! (whenever that actually happens....)

Hey, I'm reading the Golden Compass too! Actually we bought the trilogy as one bound volume so I'm actually onto the second book now. *goes to check what it's called* "The Subtle Knife". I'm quite enjoying them.

No probs... Jensen's so pretty...

I say Summer! Pref January...

So, Channel V are the only Aussie channel broadcasting the Brit Awards - but they are showing it on March 13!! What the?

If anyone knows if another channel has it on earlier please let me know!

Nothing like watching something a month later... but it's another show to store on the Foxtel IQ. I can't yet bring myself to delete the Graham Norton Show or Introducing MIKA that I recorded over 6 months ago.

Hope everyone is well..

B

xo

Hey Bex!

As far as I know, it's only on V...

Mine are denim shorts, or my short shorts, which due to my skin lately I've been living in.

Still upset I can't find the denim shorts, have some vague ideas where they might be though

Your brother? :fisch:

Morning / Evening / Afternoon

Hey ya Freds! Willyou be joining us for our Dream tour?

OMG!!! HE ON SYTYCD!!!

BON JOOOOVIII!!!

Thought you'd like them...

You know I love mullets :roftl:

We should really get the Priscilla bus now!!!

yes yes! the priscilla bus!!!!! OG, this is too good.. Some of us better get our heavy vehicle licence..

How good would it be if we could be their official groupies... :naughty:

Groupies don't get paid just laid

We should all be Crew members with VIP passes:wink2:

Your brother? :fisch:

I thought that too :lmfao:

I'm going off to watch GNW now... once SYTYCD finishes... :sneaky2:

I'll be on later maybe...

Seeya later!!