Mika’s A Homeboy

greta

Even Mika in the pasaport is Lebanese, i think he feels more British

In the DVD he says that with he friends feels Lebenase and on a restauranr he feels French.. sooo i don`t know really

but the fact is that all his songs are in English and he first was famous in the UK

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even Mika in the pasaport is Lebanese, i think he feels more British

In the DVD he says that with he friends feels Lebenase and on a restauranr he feels French.. sooo i don`t know really

but the fact is that all his songs are in English and he first was famous in the UK

He has more than one passport.

And he must have an American one. Be stupid not to.

Last year when they went to America, Mika went to Sweden or somewhere on his own just before and just did an acoustic set, he said it was because the others were all in London getting their American visas. He didn't have to do it, so he either had one already or was using his American passport.

Guest imnolucifer

well, i can't be serious for more than 5 posts, can i ?

i was actually thinking that Mika was a big baby boy listening to the nutcracker or something at home !!! well, when i was reading the title

well, i can't be serious for more than 5 posts, can i ?

i was actually thinking that Mika was a big baby boy listening to the nutcracker or something at home !!! well, when i was reading the title

:blink:

Why the Nutcracker? He is not into ballet, is he?

I'd imagine him listening to Madame Butterfly or Tosca:cool:

I love Blackpool!

It's sooo wonderfully tacky! :naughty:

I think Mika should hire Blackpool Pleasure Beach for the day and invite the MFC!

Little story about Blackpool:

When i was at University in Preston me and my friend Marc (HJ) decided to go see the illuminations. So we jump into my car (a beautiful, if somewhat unreliable, old mini) only it's about 3am and no one told us that they switched them off at night!!!! So we drove around looking at the none illuminated illuminations! Lol!