Mika vs Fob

Zaxiop

Me and my friend are constanty arguing over who is better - Mika or Fall Out Boy. Now we all know that there is absolutley no competition in the matter - MIKA, Obviously! But, I just cant take anybody slagging off our MIKA! I get all up tight and defensive over him :wink2: Can you gimme some feel good Mika combacks to tell her when she starts saying that MIKA sucks! Thank you! :naughty:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At least we don't have photos of Mika plastered all over the internet with his pants down.

And he is not going out with someone as idiotic and untalented as ashlee simpson.

Our boy has CLASS :D

(p.s. I like FOB but not as much as Mika, and their music styles are sooo different. Mika is so much more talented!!)

Me and my friend are constanty arguing over who is better - Mika or Fall Out Boy. Now we all know that there is absolutley no competition in the matter - MIKA, Obviously! But, I just cant take anybody slagging off our MIKA! I get all up tight and defensive over him :wink2: Can you gimme some feel good Mika combacks to tell her when she starts saying that MIKA sucks! Thank you! :naughty:

First of all I don't really think you can compare Mika's and FOB's music and second of all I understand that some of you might not like FOB but to say that that's no music is kind of a stupid.:mf_rosetinted:

Of course Mika is an absolute winner, there's no doubt about that. But FOB's is a great band and Patrick has an amazing voice + I've seen them live and they really rock on stage.

I can't honestly remember listening to anything by FOB so i can't comment on their music.

I think music means different things to diferent people so comparing artists from different music genres is always going to be a dead end arguement.

I dont like Fall out boy - nothing personal, just not my thing.

But im not going to sit and rant about them, or judge who's better - it's not really my place. it's just a matter of opinion.

I can't really say who is better musically, because i never listen to fall out boy, but they seem to have a lot of fans out there.

But obviously im gonna say Mika!!!! It's a mika forum! Pretty biased huh?! hehe :thumb_yello:

Mika is our Magnificent Showman. He's only going to get better and better. I was reading, just today, about his future plans for stadium gigs, where he says that he's going to make sure something is going on all over the stadium, so no one feels left out. Who else would do that? Who else would even care!!

The future of entertainment is summed up in one word.... MIKA!!!!

Love today, from Marilyn

Im not gonna deny that i do love FOB.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................. but never ever ask me to choose coz im gonna choose MIKA:wub2:

does fob write there own music??? i think not!!!!!!! (and i am just guessing that they dont write there music but if they do then... there music sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Actually they do write their own music.:mf_rosetinted: All the songs on their first album were written by Patrick and now Pete writes them.