The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

Yeah. I looked at Mikasounds too for it. Haha! They disgust me a little (I better use some smileys, wouldn't like people to be offended and burn my flag, and make 100+ fires across the country.. Stupid *******************) :wink2: We would never post stuff like that.

Hmm. I've been keeping an eye on you people. I know you all would like to know why I haven been here for a while?

Homework.

That is also why Im not going to post in a looooooooong time after tonight. Im still lurking *cough* very very often *cough*.

I really just have ti fix a couple of things.

Homework is very important, of course..... but don't be too much of a stranger, god knows we could do with a laugh around here sometimes.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I have to make homework aaaall the time. Except from when Im cleaning the house, hanging out with friends, having fun in the gym, eating, watching TV .... Painting my nails green. Isn't twåt going to Germany? I could need a concert.

Oh. Im offended. I didn't get a birthday thread!

Well, I have to make homework aaaall the time. Except from when Im cleaning the house, hanging out with friends, having fun in the gym, eating, watching TV .... Painting my nails green. Isn't twåt going to Germany? I could need a concert.

Oh. Im offended. I didn't get a birthday thread!

having a life, so... not that bad ! as for me, i'm taking pictures... with my absolutely super new camera :mf_rosetinted:

and twat has given no news about germany... just amsterdam and france so far in july...

having a life, so... not that bad ! as for me, i'm taking pictures... with my absolutely super new camera :mf_rosetinted:

and twat has given no news about germany... just amsterdam and france so far in july...

Yeah, France, France, France. :sneaky2:

That reminds me, I really need to practice with my super new camera. I dropped it on the pavement, still working but a bit bashed!

Too far away :thumbdown: Sadly. But Im going to Brandenburg for two weeks all by myself. Language school :punk:

Yeah, France, France, France. :sneaky2:

That reminds me, I really need to practice with my super new camera. I dropped it on the pavement, still working but a bit bashed!

I'd like a camera. Havent had my poor computer since the beginning of december!!

Too far away :thumbdown: Sadly. But Im going to Brandenburg for two weeks all by myself. Language school :punk:

Or in your case, bad language school. :naughty:

I'd like a camera. Havent had my poor computer since the beginning of december!!

Are you on your own computer now then, if now, when might you get it back?

Nice videos Bab. :thumb_yello:

What happened with EnFa? Is she coming back?

I'm getting the distinct impression that what's brought on this latest round of vague lectures is some younglings sniping at one another. Maybe it's insensitive of me but I can't really take that seriously and wish the whole board wouldn't get dragged into it by making some generic thread that is effectively directed at everyone on MFC.

Someone has even implied in PM that I am responsible for people leaving the board and if this is just a bunch of teenagers acting like teenagers then please leave me out of it.

Excuse me, Christine, but WHO else should sign responsible for the migration if not you? :blink::naughty:

Interesting phenomenon, though: just drop in a few blurry hints on how 'some might have noticed a massive change (such as occasional lack of :yay:) - et voilà: everyone is feeling guilty.

Running the risk of looking like a moron repeating myself (aww sweet dementia...) - what camera do you use?

And the twat in Germany? :wub2: I think I could live with that.

Hey ladies!

How are you all? Looks like I've missed something again. Good to see yoz back Enfa. I also want twat to come to Germany. Then I don't have to go to England all the time :sneaky2: .

Oh, I'll get a cat in about two weeks :wub2: .

Who needs a twat when you can have a cat? :wub2:

Hey ladies!

How are you all? Looks like I've missed something again. Good to see yoz back Enfa. I also want twat to come to Germany. Then I don't have to go to England all the time :sneaky2: .

But we do like you to come here.

You'll have to get a cat sitter though!

Need info on cat situation, please.:naughty:

Excuse me, Christine, but WHO else should sign responsible for the migration if not you? :blink::naughty:

Interesting phenomenon, though: just drop in a few blurry hints on how 'some might have noticed a massive change (such as occasional lack of :yay:) - et voilà: everyone is feeling guilty.

And resentful. :sneaky2:

Running the risk of looking like a moron repeating myself (aww sweet dementia...) - what camera do you use?

have you already asked that ?? never saw it... my new camera is a Panasonic FZ50 (digital) with a LEICA lense 18-135mm i guess (should get up and check but my lazy ass won't do it)... i've only started to use it recently, so quite a lot of my pics are less good than with the old one (even if the camera is better) cause i'm not used to all the settings yet... it's a bridge... step before the reflex...

the "old" one is a Canon Ixus 40. it's a compact.

Hey ladies!

you miss all the fights... you look like a pacific girl :naughty:

:yay: for your future cat !!

Who needs a twat when you can have a cat? :wub2:

Right. Twat is a twat anyway.

But we do like you to come here.

You'll have to get a cat sitter though!

Need info on cat situation, please.:naughty:

Cat situation is that I'll get her on the Sunday after I get back from my London twat tour. I spent the last few days buying cute little cat toys and other equipment. I'm really excited about it all. I'll post some pictures as soon as she has settled. She's about a year old and now lives at a friend of my sister.

you miss all the fights... you look like a pacific girl :naughty:

:yay: for your future cat !!

:yay:

And I actually am a pacifist. Kind of. Mostly :naughty:

Isn't it the best avatar ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

rutabaga?

Right. Twat is a twat anyway.

Cat situation is that I'll get her on the Sunday after I get back from my London twat tour. I spent the last few days buying cute little cat toys and other equipment. I'm really excited about it all. I'll post some pictures as soon as she has settled. She's about a year old and now lives at a friend of my sister.

:yay:

And I actually am a pacifist. Kind of. Mostly :naughty:

You need ones with catnip H. Like weed for cats, drives 'em mad! Mad I say!

have you already asked that ?? never saw it... my new camera is a Panasonic FZ50 (digital) with a LEICA lense 18-135mm i guess (should get up and check but my lazy ass won't do it)... i've only started to use it recently, so quite a lot of my pics are less good than with the old one (even if the camera is better) cause i'm not used to all the settings yet... it's a bridge... step before the reflex...

the "old" one is a Canon Ixus 40. it's a compact.

Thanks! :thumb_yello: