The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

bad... i'm bad thank you... (wait... could someone be offended by that ??? :boxed: )

dunno...maybe I'll just pm someone accusing you :roftl: Then we'll find out if it gets you in trouble

You know, I'm all for stopping bullying, etc, etc, but I think it's going too far. I don't know of anyone who's been bullied here, if anything this is far "easier" than real life, hence I don't see the problems.

If people can't cope with this, I don't see how they can cope with every day life. Really, it seems a bit extreme.

And if people are "walking" after months, it could be down to many many reasons; how can anyone say that they are walking because of issues here? Unless each of those people has done the usual HR "leaving interview" and told of their reasons:roftl: .

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So Yop has decided to delete now... :blink: Not just "take a break" but delete her account. And I'm guessing all this censoring hoopla and receiving warnings without being told what is so offensive about any posts specifically had something to do with it.

So there, for the people who say that "the change of tone" has made people leave and that anyone who feels someone was "mean" to them should run for the mods, the "change of tone" that their own complaints have caused has made people leave too. :thumbdown: Although I really don't think this was Pinkunicorn's intent, but everyone else seemed to take it as "if anyone's at all not lovey-dovey, we tell the mods that they are hurting our feelings and ought to stop posting anything but cute fluff!"

--Jack

This will have to become the Cat Thread. You, soangel, Christine and Haeschen can post photos of cats. I will have to go cry 'cause I do not have a cat.

--Jack

Yes! We could cunningly disguise the sarcastic, rude, angry, agressive, abrasive thread by renaming it the cute and cuddly cat thread.

Hmm, but we may attract some undesirables.

So Yop has decided to delete now... :blink: Not just "take a break" but delete her account. And I'm guessing all this censoring hoopla and receiving warnings without being told what is so offensive about any posts specifically had something to do with it.

So there, for the people who say that "the change of tone" has made people leave and that anyone who feels someone was "mean" to them should run for the mods, the "change of tone" that their own complaints have caused has made people leave too. :thumbdown: Although I really don't think this was Pinkunicorn's intent, but everyone else seemed to take it as "if anyone's at all not lovey-dovey, we tell the mods that they are hurting our feelings and ought to stop posting anything but cute fluff!"

--Jack

Yeah I agree, that's exactly what I was trying to say in the report thread:thumbdown:

How was that?: "if it ain't broke, don't fix it?"

Yes! We could cunningly disguise the sarcastic, rude, angry, agressive, abrasive thread by renaming it the cute and cuddly cat thread.

Hmm, but we may attract some undesirables.[/quote]

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO:roftl: Undesirables?? :roftl:

So Yop has decided to delete now... Not just "take a break" but delete her account.

--Jack

actually it's impossible without being banned :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :roftl: so i'm stuck here cause noone is gonna kick me out :thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted: i wanted to leave before being kicked out :fisch:

but i'm definitely posting even less than now... to what point is it going ? i don't know... let's see what happens when i post less...

is anyone offend by this post ??? i didn't want to if so, i'm sorry !!!! :fisch:

Nooooooooo!

No vegetables! They are EVIL!!!!

:starwars:

Nah uh! they're good for you!

This will have to become the Cat Thread. You, soangel, Christine and Haeschen can post photos of cats. I will have to go cry 'cause I do not have a cat.

--Jack

It's okay Jack! I don't have a cat either, just a dog so I'll post a picture of him!

actually it's impossible without being banned:blush-anim-cl: :roftl: so i'm stuck here cause noone is gonna kick me out :thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted: i wanted to leave before being kicked out

but i'm definitely posting even less than now... to what point is it going ? i don't know... let's see what happens when i post less...

is anyone offend by this post ??? i didn't want to if so, i'm sorry !!!! :fisch:

You offended me:biggrin2:

post-2636-142983675193_thumb.jpg

Yeah I agree, that's exactly what I was trying to say in the report thread:thumbdown:

How was that?: "if it ain't broke, don't fix it?"

Hmm, but we may attract some undesirables.[/quote]

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO:roftl: Undesirables?? :roftl:

Yeah, nice people. :naughty:

actually it's impossible without being banned :blush-anim-cl: : :roftl: so i'm stuck here cause noone is gonna kick me out :thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted: i wanted to leave before being kicked out :fisch:

is anyone offend by this post ??? i didn't want to if so, i'm sorry !!!! FONT]

:crybaby: :crybaby:

And what was that? Did you just .... apologize? :shocked:

yes, i think so :blink: i guess i'll have to do that more and more :thumbdown: or maybe not... just not posting will do it :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe you should use that as a new signature :roftl: . Then no one can ever be offended by one of your statements again :naughty: .

i'm thinking about it, just can't come up with something inoffensive :mf_rosetinted:

i'm thinking about it, just can't come up with something inoffensive :mf_rosetinted:

Just let the positive energies show you the way to the most inoffensive signature possible. I know you are on the right track and I feel that you want to change to become a better person :mf_rosetinted: . Sorry I watched too much Dharma & Greg :naughty: .

Just let the positive energies show you the way to the most inoffensive signature possible. I know you are on the right track and I feel that you want to change to become a better person :mf_rosetinted: . Sorry I watched too much Dharma & Greg :naughty: .

lol !!! i'm thinking i'm thinking... but you stop watching dharma and greg :roftl:

anyone ? offense ?