The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

as usual:naughty:

why words?:bleh:

not as bad as today's outfit, greta. it looked frankly ridicolous, though I liked the jacket colour. and ya KNOW how much I usually like his jackets, so I cannot be biased. :boxed:

plus all those shiny black tight pants with glittery bands make him look like a tango dancer (esp. with that shiny hair, full make up gear and short satin jackets with large shoulders..). sigh.. were are the good ol' striped jackets days..? :tears:

not as bad as today's outfit, greta. it looked frankly ridicolous, though I liked the jacket colour. and ya KNOW how much I usually like his jackets, so I cannot be biased. :boxed:

plus all those shiny black tight pants with glittery bands make him look like a tango dancer (esp. with that shiny hair, full make up gear and short satin jackets with large shoulders..). sigh.. were are the good ol' striped jackets days..? :tears:

wow :boxed: you're being harsch tonight ! :shocked:

.... okkkkkkkkk

Heres something to cheer you up from an appley

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5zySOfsIZCI

well... i posted the link upthere... and i sincerly didn't really like it much... he had a wireless microphone... he should keep the old ones... i think we had an answer to the question "why doesn't he sing with a wireless microphone ?" -> "cause it would look like this"...

oops ! i talked... just can't help it, can i...

I thought it was so sweet that the bracelet he got from ladygodiva (was it?) was back on his arm!:thumb_yello:

i'm not sure they weren't under the bandage in the usa when he had it :wink2: this sort of bracelets goes off for real once they're off... so i don't think he ever took them off

well... i posted the link upthere... and i sincerly didn't really like it much... he had a wireless microphone... he should keep the old ones... i think we had an answer to the question "why doesn't he sing with a wireless microphone ?" -> "cause it would look like this"...

oops ! i talked... just can't help it, can i...

Maybe I’m not attentive enough but was the difference from a microphone with a wire?

Aside from the wire of course.:naughty:

Maybe I’m not attentive enough but was the difference from a microphone with a wire?

Aside from the wire of course.:naughty:

wait a second...

EDIT : here it is http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12527

this was actually first a joke, with a truth basis... i mean i DID think it COULD be the answer but since nobody had ever seen him sing with a wireless microphone, it could only be a presumption... so i made a joke about it... but based on something i thought could be true...

and now we have the answer... about what he looks like when he sings with a wireless microphone... knowing that i didn't like a lot his performance tonight...

oh, I also think that Mika should better get back the coloured skinny pants..he's one of the few who can fit decently also with flashy yellow jeans, so why black?

On the other hand...I saw the return of the granny hairdo?!

true story. official occasion: granny hairdo is the default look :mf_rosetinted:

i'm not sure they weren't under the bandage in the usa when he had it :wink2: this sort of bracelets goes off for real once they're off... so i don't think he ever took them off

yes, I have seen him wearing them in ALL recent pics. :thumb_yello:

wow :boxed: you're being harsch tonight ! :shocked:

well, it was not a positive comment, but I always said it when i don't think smt suits him. :blink: again, it's my personal pov. he obviously adores the granny hairdo, otherwise he'd not sport it in all formal occasions, eventhough EVERYONE seems to agree it doesn't fit him and his hair looks better natural or more relaxedly curled. and he also always wears tighten jackets, but what bothers me of this is the sleeves lenght.. :blink:

wait a second...

EDIT : here it is http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12527

this was actually first a joke, with a truth basis... i mean i DID think it COULD be the answer but since nobody had ever seen him sing with a wireless microphone, it could only be a presumption... so i made a joke about it... but based on something i thought could be true...

and now we have the answer... about what he looks like when he sings with a wireless microphone... knowing that i didn't like a lot his performance tonight...

Aha, thank you!:wink2:

But dancing, I don’t know, as cute as it is I would rather call it jumping around.:roftl:

and someone else's jacket. 1 size too small. at least :mf_rosetinted:

Exactly my thought. After his incredible outfit at the Grammy's this was like we say in German "Ein Griff ins Klo". His performance was nevertheless quite good though.

And :yay: Take That won two awards :naughty:

Aha, thank you!:wink2:

But dancing, I don’t know, as cute as it is I would rather call it jumping around.:roftl:

i meant that he doesn't know what to do with his body :wink2: he can rely on the wire and use it as a game when there is one, but when there isn't any, he just looks akward... not knowing what to do...

i meant that he doesn't know what to do with his body :wink2: he can rely on the wire and use it as a game when there is one, but when there isn't any, he just looks akward... not knowing what to do...

I'd really like to find out if he knows what to do with his body :das:

Sorry! :blush-anim-cl:

he's not very comfy at dancing, yes. but being a bad dancer myself, I'm not shocked. I actually find him cute dancing. I prefer someone who dances with a lot of motivation, to those all I'm cool as hell :mf_rosetinted:

yes,the grammy outfit was priceless :wub2: someone else must have blindfolded him and style his hair then, look at the result.. :roftl:

mika, you can be so beautiful, why do you insist with the granny hairdo...? :tears:

Oh I think know what you mean.

In Sweden we have a word for things that helps you when you’re insecure, if I translate it would be like “transitional object.”:thumb_yello:

Oh I think know what you mean.

In Sweden we have a word for things that helps you when you’re insecure, if I translate it would be like “transitional object.”:thumb_yello:

it's a psychology term as well...

the wire gives him consistance... presence... when he doesn't have it, he just look like anyone else (IMO) not talking about dancing well/bouncing/etc. just being...

it's a psychology term as well...

the wire gives him consistance... presence... when he doesn't have it, he just look like anyone else (IMO) not talking about dancing well/bouncing/etc. just being...

mika the amazing bouncing ferret. silver and green.. do we need more references..? in a word: slytherin :mf_rosetinted::yay:

mika the amazing bouncing ferret. silver and green.. do we need more references..? in a word: slytherin :mf_rosetinted::yay:

Slytherin! Harry Potter! Bachelor thesis! Term paper! I have to leave now.

Avoca, I think I need your phone number again for Monday. I just hope that my flight will be on time.

Sleep well all of you.

rihanna and the klaxons' set was amazing though !! :shocked: wow... didn't watch it well the first time...

they really rox 2gether:punk::naughty:

ok...someone recorded that too I guess...at least the audio...but the video is better..*off to search*