The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

I don't understand it. I'm not jealous though, but it would have been so nice if they weren't so in your face. I found the French group quite intimidating actually.

I know what you mean. While queuing before the 1st Brixton gig they thought they could get away with everything because they were a lot (e.g. going shopping and coming back pretending having been in the queue for as long as the others, and because they had a low number being infront).

During 2 concerts (Paris and London), each time they thought I was "one of them" because i was front next to them and I speak french.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know what you mean. While queuing before the 1st Brixton gig they thought they could get away with everything because they were a lot (e.g. going shopping and coming back pretending having been in the queue for as long as the others, and because they had a low number being infront).

During 2 concerts (Paris and London), each time they thought I was "one of them" because i was front next to them and I speak french.

Hmm, little Pip, we have a spy in the camp now. :naughty:

I don't understand it. I'm not jealous though, but it would have been so nice if they weren't so in your face. I found the French group quite intimidating actually.

I found it quite scary that even after 3 days of queueing with them, they are still "the french group"...I only remember 3 of their names and one of them is because I checked up on it so I would know who to complain about afterwards :sneaky2:

:roftl: Pip :roftl: :roftl: aaaaaaaah... Bab...

anyway, i think the problem is solved now... they took my post out of context and thought i was sort of attacking them... whereas if anyone says again that the "french squad" was responsible for the mobbing at the after so-called party, i'll what i told you all after the so-called party : that i was everywhere in the room BUT around mika, and saw them everywhere too, so they can't be the ones... but it actually seems that it's not anymore a problem of "french fans" but a problem of "bad fans" now :blink: so i won't reactivate the fire talking about them... IF someone does, then i will... i sort of avoid every single thread in here but this one right now... so let's not talk about the after so-called party now that we all know it was a huge fiasco :biggrin2: i told them bye... i barely read the french forum actually, so they could have been wrong about me for a long long time if sara hadn't lurked...

OVER !

i admit the thing i won't tell they are not is the "in your face" thing, i agree with that and kinda don't agree with them acting like that... appart from that, they're really a nice group ! some of the one i met for the 1st time there were nice, and some i already knew were still nice :wink2:

oh apples....

just a quick hallo to you all.

so if you are angry with the french....mmmmmmmmmmm...actually i can see a lot of french ppl here!:wink2:

ciao yop, i introduced myself to you in london, but i'm not sure you remember me. actually i must say not all the ppl i introduced myself to seemed too interested in meeting me or knowing me....but it's ok, i won't complain.:blush-anim-cl:

hallo kata, it was nice of you leaving the place in second row on monday 25th...but a smelly person took your place, so i can hate you for leaving your place now! but i'm ok, i loved you anyway! :naughty:

hi bab!

i missed you in london....this i regret! :wub2:

so i agree with yop...pls. can we turn page about london?

cannot we find a new way to live and enjoy mika?

i must tell you....i had BIG problems with italian forums, not only me...jealousy and misunderstandings...and when words are said on the internet everything can turn so bad after, so bad!

now it's almost impossible for me and others to go on italian forum and not feel unconfortable!

and a feeling of uneasiness and sickness that sounds so illogical when we stare at mika in his eyes.

this is my experience i wanted to share, nothing more.

have fun in this thread as you like, but i think it's time to turn the page.

hi jemmalee! :wub2:

oh apples....

so if you are angry with the french....mmmmmmmmmmm...actually i can see a lot of french ppl here!:wink2:

ciao yop, i introduced myself to you in london, but i'm not sure you remember me. actually i must say not all the ppl i introduced myself to seemed too interested in meeting me or knowing me....but it's ok, i won't complain.:blush-anim-cl:

hallo kata, it was nice of you leaving the place in second row on monday 25th...but a smelly person took your place, so i can hate you for leaving your place now! but i'm ok, i loved you anyway! :naughty:

hi bab!

i must tell you....i had BIG problems with italian forums, not only me...jealousy and misunderstandings...and when words are said on the internet everything can turn so bad after, so bad!

now it's almost impossible for me and others to go on italian forum and not feel unconfortable!

and a feeling of uneasiness and sickness that sounds so illogical when we stare at mika in his eyes.

Hi Robertina!

I don't know if you remember ME but I got the ticket from you on the 25th. So you're my saviour :wink2: . It was nice meeting you!

Absolutely not !!!! i remember you introducing yourself (i admit, i couldn't recognize you, very sorry, but so many faces and we didn't chat long enough... i don't know why btw ?) ! the thing is that i was so surprised to see you, i SO didn't know you were coming, that it kinda froze me (like a computer, you know ?), that must be why we didn't get to chat, i was surprised, i didn't know what to tell you :blink: 100% honest !

I vote for more fruit. Like mangoes, perhaps... :mf_rosetinted:

Mango%2024.jpg

Oh no...I love mangos!! specially in India, they're always so sweet!! Can't get mangos here like you can there

mmmmmmmmmmh... gorgeaous mangos !!! :mf_lustslow:

we could be donuts filled with apple-mango-vegetable jam that love cats... we would be quite disgusting, then :blink: ... but it wouldn't change anything :roftl: :roftl:

:( Donuts don't taste good with vegetables...I think I have a problem

well here:

je viens de lire une seule page sur le MFC (le lien donné)et je n'en reviens pas à quel point ils n'ont rien compris ... la jalousie leur empêche d'y voir clair; c'est pas possible autrement ...

Olga n'a absolument pas agréssé ou harcelé "maman", elle lui a simplement demandé si c'était possible

they say (I think) that we don't understand it, that jealousy doesn't let us see clearly, and that O didn't harass the mum, simply asked

But in my post I said that I had heard that O asked, and in my books that sort of equals "bullying" or harrassing someone into giving it to you, which ends up with the same results...

Oh well whatever.

Geez I didn't know there was conflict between others forums and us.

How many other forums are there?

oh apples....

hi bab!

Hello!

I'm sorry but what is the problem in the italian forums?:blush-anim-cl:

I don't understand what the problem is with the nationalities anyway, I think we should be happy that we're all from different countries, I am.

oh apples....

so if you are angry with the french....mmmmmmmmmmm...actually i can see a lot of french ppl here!

ciao yop, i introduced myself to you in london, but i'm not sure you remember me. actually i must say not all the ppl i introduced myself to seemed too interested in meeting me or knowing me....but it's ok, i won't complain.

hallo kata, it was nice of you leaving the place in second row on monday 25th...but a smelly person took your place, so i can hate you for leaving your place now! but i'm ok, i loved you anyway!

hi bab!

i missed you in london....this i regret!

hi jemmalee!

very well said Roby..there're experiences to share!:thumb_yello:

:tongue2:

Yay I use that smiley finally!!

I've been waiting for the occasion..:wink2:

:rolleyes:merci Pip

there are many other worlds out there:cool:

Hello!

I'm sorry but what is the problem in the italian forums?:blush-anim-cl:

I don't understand what the problem is with the nationalities anyway, I think we should be happy that we're all from different countries, I am.

oh countries are nice shapes in the geographical maps...the problem is the respect between people

oh countries are nice shapes in the geographical maps...the problem is the respect between people

That's really too bad!:thumbdown: I like that we're all from different countries. I've learned so much about different cultures here than in any classes I could ever take

let's say 1 or 2 for each country ? :roftl: :roftl:

no there were no real conflict, they minsunderstood a post i made in the after so-called party thread and were "disappointed" by me and couldn't understand why mfc was still talking about that (when they seem to have 34 pages about that :naughty::bleh: , but i'm not sure it's all ranting like it is in the mfc one... i didn't read it)... i went and explained :thumb_yello: i think it's all good now, i hope so... they were also noticing the bad mood in the forum...