The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

us :biggrin2::bleh:

(people regularly posting in this thread since its 1st part with a slight interest in sarcasm and who absolutely don't like mika... and don't even know who he is actually... except for some rotten apples who do know and like him, but since they have no friends, we let them in... and apparently, it seems that a recent study discovered that they have another thing in common : a deep love for cats :wub2: )

but, I don't think I'm an apple then...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: that must be the closest to the noise i've just made... these pics are EXCELLENT !!!!!!

i thought i had some too of you too...

or someone has some with me from brixton... someone ??

anyway !! THANKS !!!

ahh...you're slowly coming over to my side. First the apples go, then you move on to donuts, but you'll realize how bad they are for you so eventually you'll have to move on the vegetables.

Muahahahaha!

Some day they're be a vegetable in the name

I vote for more fruit. Like mangoes, perhaps... :mf_rosetinted:

Mango%2024.jpg

but, I don't think I'm an apple then...

well... you're still welcome if you want to :thumb_yello: it was born from a joke and then we talked about anything... like every "group" threads here, the pink poney riders, the i don't know what else, etc. :thumb_yello: as i explain in my super-post, the "we don't like mika" part is a joke, we just barely talk about him cause there are lots of threads anywhere else here to talk about how fantastic he is :naughty:

I vote for more fruit. Like mangoes, perhaps... :mf_rosetinted:

Mango%2024.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmh... gorgeaous mangos !!! :mf_lustslow:

we could be donuts filled with apple-mango-vegetable jam that love cats... we would be quite disgusting, then :blink: ... but it wouldn't change anything :roftl: :roftl:

mmmmmmmmmmh... gorgeaous mangos !!! :mf_lustslow:

we could be donuts filled with apple-mango-vegetable jam that love cats... we would be quite disgusting, then :blink: ... but it wouldn't change anything :roftl: :roftl:

True. An apple by any other name would smell just as sweet. :naughty:

as long as you don't fill the donuts with cats then it's all good :mf_rosetinted:

AWEFUL !!! i would never do that !! i like them alive !! :shocked: :shocked:

True. An apple by any other name would smell just as sweet. :naughty:

ha ha... someone is in a poetic mood tonight :das:...

as long as you don't fill the donuts with cats then it's all good :mf_rosetinted:

Of course not! Cats are not for eating!

Although it looks like this dog would disagree.

gaaallllgh.jpg

(I know it's awful, but the look of terror on the kitten's face cracks me up. :roftl: )

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: that must be the closest to the noise i've just made... these pics are EXCELLENT !!!!!!

i thought i had some too of you too...

or someone has some with me from brixton... someone ??

anyway !! THANKS !!!

Here is you with Christine :bleh: !

n515248931_450167_8201.jpg

Of course not! Cats are not for eating!

Although it looks like this dog would disagree.

gaaallllgh.jpg

(I know it's awful, but the look of terror on the kitten's face cracks me up. :roftl: )

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

the door is over there :mf_rosetinted: get out.

god i just went... i'm tired of justifying myself !! :blink: i really must have a problem with expressing myself... i'll go into that... later :bleh:

i went and posted... didn't read everything, but they were saying that they couldn't understand how people were still talking about that, that there is really a bad mood on here (which i agree to), etc. etc. nothing appart from the fact that they didn't understand my post about the 2 french people who asked for the passes and said that it was not nice of me to tell their names... and i replied that i never gave any names, that the version i had was what i had been told, that i posted it to avoid 10.000 new nonsense and contradictory posts, etc. etc.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWN...

Go in and bring back all of the details!! Go on, go on!

well our french friend here can understand more than i do, but i found that they say that it's awful how we say that they harrassed mrs p, as the lady who got the passes "merely asked if it was possible" and that is a very different thing....They also mention yoppa saying kinda bad things and myself, and that the mfc think they/we are the only mika fans around,bla ...all quite silly and pointless.

It's not an "us against them" war or anything of the sorts, but they seem to say that yop and myself are the main/only ones who hold that opinion:shocked:

Ah and they openly post the details of what they read here on mfc and post the urls there...That's why i don't find it bad to mention them over here either.

But how DARE they say that it originated from mrs P, when they then admit on a public forum that O actually asked her for them?

Crazy

well here:

je viens de lire une seule page sur le MFC (le lien donné)et je n'en reviens pas à quel point ils n'ont rien compris ... la jalousie leur empêche d'y voir clair; c'est pas possible autrement ...

Olga n'a absolument pas agréssé ou harcelé "maman", elle lui a simplement demandé si c'était possible

they say (I think) that we don't understand it, that jealousy doesn't let us see clearly, and that O didn't harass the mum, simply asked

But in my post I said that I had heard that O asked, and in my books that sort of equals "bullying" or harrassing someone into giving it to you, which ends up with the same results...

Oh well whatever.

well... you're still welcome if you want to :thumb_yello: it was born from a joke and then we talked about anything... like every "group" threads here, the pink poney riders, the i don't know what else, etc. :thumb_yello: as i explain in my super-post, the "we don't like mika" part is a joke, we just barely talk about him cause there are lots of threads anywhere else here to talk about how fantastic he is :naughty:

Ok thanks so much :huglove: then I'm an apple too!! yay I'm an apple :roftl:

About the passes, I'm french and I know them and I hope ppl won't see me as "one of them" :roftl:

I'm going to see what they're saying because I can't believe they're talking about it and not feeling bad..

And I hope it won't become a sort of war too :boxed:

well here:

je viens de lire une seule page sur le MFC (le lien donné)et je n'en reviens pas à quel point ils n'ont rien compris ... la jalousie leur empêche d'y voir clair; c'est pas possible autrement ...

Olga n'a absolument pas agréssé ou harcelé "maman", elle lui a simplement demandé si c'était possible

they say (I think) that we don't understand it, that jealousy doesn't let us see clearly, and that O didn't harass the mum, simply asked

But in my post I said that I had heard that O asked, and in my books that sort of equals "bullying" or harrassing someone into giving it to you, which ends up with the same results...

Oh well whatever.

I don't understand it. I'm not jealous though, but it would have been so nice if they weren't so in your face. I found the French group quite intimidating actually.

Ok thanks so much :huglove: then I'm an apple too!! yay I'm an apple :roftl:

About the passes, I'm french and I know them and I hope ppl won't see me as "one of them" :roftl:

I'm going to see what they're saying because I can't believe they're talking about it and not feeling bad..

And I hope it won't become a sort of war too :boxed:

Ooh a baby apple. I think I'll call you Pip.:mf_rosetinted: