The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

Hi Robertina!

I don't know if you remember ME but I got the ticket from you on the 25th. So you're my saviour :wink2: . It was nice meeting you!

oh yes..i remember you hun...but, on my kids's heads, i never gave you a ticket! i only owned mine!

:shocked:

do you mess me up with someone else?

i don't mind....mine is a common face! :naughty:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ha ha you're so not spanish :bleh:

ok ok... not too much confusion, for them, you know... :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I am!! Totally!! :shocked: 100 per cent!

oh apples....

just a quick hallo to you all.

so if you are angry with the french....mmmmmmmmmmm...actually i can see a lot of french ppl here!:wink2:

ciao yop, i introduced myself to you in london, but i'm not sure you remember me. actually i must say not all the ppl i introduced myself to seemed too interested in meeting me or knowing me....but it's ok, i won't complain.

hallo kata, it was nice of you leaving the place in second row on monday 25th...but a smelly person took your place, so i can hate you for leaving your place now! but i'm ok, i loved you anyway!

hi bab!

i missed you in london....this i regret! :wub2:

so i agree with yop...pls. can we turn page about london?

cannot we find a new way to live and enjoy mika?

i must tell you....i had BIG problems with italian forums, not only me...jealousy and misunderstandings...and when words are said on the internet everything can turn so bad after, so bad!

now it's almost impossible for me and others to go on italian forum and not feel unconfortable!

and a feeling of uneasiness and sickness that sounds so illogical when we stare at mika in his eyes.

this is my experience i wanted to share, nothing more.

have fun in this thread as you like, but i think it's time to turn the page.

hi jemmalee! :wub2:

Robertina, I'm sorry to hear that people didn't want to know you? Maybe they were just cold, hungry and grumpy for other reasons...I was in a bad bad mood on tuesday for example, I am sorry for those around me LOL

btw Yop, why do you keep calling me english?

I'm VERY spanish you know

And a bit English :naughty: *defender of the queue* :punk:

oh apples....

so if you are angry with the french....mmmmmmmmmmm...actually i can see a lot of french ppl here!:wink2:

ciao yop, i introduced myself to you in london, but i'm not sure you remember me. actually i must say not all the ppl i introduced myself to seemed too interested in meeting me or knowing me....but it's ok, i won't complain.

hallo kata, it was nice of you leaving the place in second row on monday 25th...but a smelly person took your place, so i can hate you for leaving your place now! but i'm ok, i loved you anyway! :naughty:

hi bab!

i missed you in london....this i regret! :wub2:

i must tell you....i had BIG problems with italian forums, not only me...jealousy and misunderstandings...and when words are said on the internet everything can turn so bad after, so bad!

now it's almost impossible for me and others to go on italian forum and not feel unconfortable!

and a feeling of uneasiness and sickness that sounds so illogical when we stare at mika in his eyes.

hi jemmalee! :wub2:

Page turned. Kinda.. LOL

Sorry to read about the ill-feeling taking over several threads. :thumbdown:

BTW, I love your gig revival thread idea! Too bad, the very early ones were missed already.

Actually, when I was in Camden a bit more than a week ago, I came across that FOPP thing and I just was like 'OH, so was it sort of here, were it started...?' It might have not been that particular shop but still... it was a moment.

let's say 1 or 2 for each country ? :roftl: :roftl:

no there were no real conflict, they minsunderstood a post i made in the after so-called party thread and were "disappointed" by me and couldn't understand why mfc was still talking about that (when they seem to have 34 pages about that :naughty::bleh: , but i'm not sure it's all ranting like it is in the mfc one... i didn't read it)... i went and explained :thumb_yello: i think it's all good now, i hope so... they were also noticing the bad mood in the forum...

Oooo got it!

Yeah there has been a bad mood on here...I didn't get into it all, I just lurked instead. Never really knew what to say

oh apples....

so if you are angry with the french....mmmmmmmmmmm...actually i can see a lot of french ppl here!

hallo kata, it was nice of you leaving the place in second row on monday 25th...but a smelly person took your place, so i can hate you for leaving your place now! but i'm ok, i loved you anyway! :naughty:

hi bab!

i missed you in london....this i regret!

hi jemmalee!

I never got to you meet when I came all the way to Italy:mf_rosetinted:

I'm still so bitter about that lol

Absolutely not !!!! i remember you introducing yourself (i admit, i couldn't recognize you, very sorry, but so many faces and we didn't chat long enough... i don't know why btw ?) ! the thing is that i was so surprised to see you, i SO didn't know you were coming, that it kinda froze me (like a computer, you know ?), that must be why we didn't get to chat, i was surprised, i didn't know what to tell you :blink: 100% honest !

something says to me that there will be a next time....:wink2:

next time you say you won't go, i'm sure i'll meet you there! :roftl:

i know i was imposing my presence...but i was so happy to see faces with a name! :bleh: and all the worst had still to come....

anyway i cannot speak about the party, but let me say i was not so upset by the queueing problems...actually i realised there had been some when i started reading reports here...which i immediately stopped doing, as they made me sick.

so much from my part...i leave you to your apples deeds! :thumb_yello:

Oooo got it!

Yeah there has been a bad mood on here...I didn't get into it all, I just lurked instead. Never really knew what to say

I never got to you meet when I came all the way to Italy:mf_rosetinted:

I'm still so bitter about that lol

yes...but please, come again! :blush-anim-cl:

Page turned. Kinda.. LOL

Sorry to read about the ill-feeling taking over several threads. :thumbdown:

BTW, I love your gig revival thread idea! Too bad, the very early ones were missed already.

Actually, when I was in Camden a bit more than a week ago, I came across that FOPP thing and I just was like 'OH, so was it sort of here, were it started...?' It might have not been that particular shop but still... it was a moment.

if you say so, violet, i might go back to jan/feb 2007 calendar and bump those too....:wink2:

Just defender of truth and fairness (well, I do try)

I didn't do a Law degree for no reason you know, I still have *some* vocation to impart justice

And I don't think this issue has been a war between nationalities, not at all, just certain individuals who happened to move in certain circles, that's all.

But remmeber the future is ..............ORANGE:thumb_yello:

I am!! Totally!! :shocked: 100 per cent!

Robertina, I'm sorry to hear that people didn't want to know you? Maybe they were just cold, hungry and grumpy for other reasons...I was in a bad bad mood on tuesday for example, I am sorry for those around me LOL

i don't mind!

you were lovely as the spanish peeps also! :wub2:

yes i found some 'cold' ppl..but maybe it's just me...you know...i might not appeal to the youngest! :roftl: :roftl:

and it's good that we have some closer friends in here...small groups but united!

I didn't do a Law degree for no reason you know, I still have *some* vocation to impart justice

And I don't think this issue has been a war between nationalities, not at all, just certain individuals who happened to move in certain circles, that's all.

The future is orange?? WHAT did you smoke, Sara, and where can I get it?

oh yes..i remember you hun...but, on my kids's heads, i never gave you a ticket! i only owned mine!

do you mess me up with someone else?

i don't mind....mine is a common face! :naughty:

No, I'm quite sure you were the one who gave me Greta's ticket because she was stuck on a plane with Avoca. I know who you are :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: !

DAMMIT ! i don't like orange :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

No, I'm quite sure you were the one who gave me Greta's ticket because she was stuck on a plane with Avoca. I know who you are :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: !

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i remember you as christine! or maybe i remember the wrong name also.....:blink:

and when they introduced me to you the next day...i didn't realize you were the same person! such a silly oldling....my brain is fading away!

....now i fear for my kids' heads............

:naughty:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i remember you as christine! or maybe i remember the wrong name also.....:blink:

and when they introduced me to you the next day...i didn't realize you were the same person! such a silly oldling....my brain is fading away!

....now i fear for my kids' heads............

:naughty:

I am Christine. Not THE Christine but still Christine. Its a bit confusing with all the Christines. Especially among the Apples :naughty: .

It was nice meeting you anyway. I hope your kids' heads are fine :wink2:

The future is orange?? WHAT did you smoke, Sara, and where can I get it?

It was an ad that was on tv and cinema all the time, for a mobile network called Orange...they kept saying "the future is orange"

I really wonder what Haeschen thinks though?:roftl:

I personally don't like orange though...not very much:thumbdown: Pink and red and yellow, oh yeah!

Oh, so you are also a part of this :sneaky: Fine.

No, I don't feel left out. Pfff!

Ah, now that I see you here I have a Hühnchen zu rupfen mit dir. Kind of :blush-anim-cl: . I didn't know you were there at the second Brixton Gig. I would have loved to talk to you. Why didn't you reveal yourself? Will we ever meet again :tears: ?

I am Christine. Not THE Christine but still Christine. Its a bit confusing with all the Christines. Especially among the Apples :naughty: .

It was nice meeting you anyway. I hope your kids' heads are fine :wink2:

i know THE christine as we had met in toronto before london!

so now the mistery is solved! good night apples!

good night sweet christine/haeschen!