The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

I don't think you want my exes, Yop. :naughty: That one was quite attractive, but also... a little bit given to other extremes I think you may not so much care for.

Aw, aren't you two married anymore? :naughty:

Babs and Satu, I actually wore this outfit:

ozthumb4_lg_lady.jpg

I made it in one night! And I wore it to a convention, haha. It was kind of a spur-of-the-moment decision.

--Jack

Very stylish . And you went to a convention? Was the costume or the convention the last minute decision?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think you want my exes, Yop. :naughty: That one was extremely attractive, but also... a little bit given to other extremes I think you may not so much care for.

ozthumb4_lg_lady.jpg

I made it in one night! And I wore it to a convention, haha. It was kind of a spur-of-the-moment decision.

--Jack

Somehow I always got the impression, you could be wearing similar every day *. :blink:

And the violet one has huge valve things in the breast area. Otherwise I would think of wearing it.

[* in a positive way]

Somehow I always got the impression, you could be wearing similar every day *. :blink:

And the violet one has huge valve things in the breast area. Otherwise I would think of wearing it.

[* in a positive way]

Hehe me too. And I've already got huge valve things in my breast area, I don't need any more. :naughty:

Oh. I hate that kind of ****. I so don't get on with Mika.:sneaky2:

Me too. I think the only thing I have in common with Mika is that I also spent inordinate amounts of time curling my hair in my 20s.

So are we posting pics of Mika in here now? Did you see him harassing Geri Halliwell?

mikainvasion.jpg

cleavageinspector.jpg

tongue.jpg

Me too. I think the only thing I have in common with Mika is that I also spent inordinate amounts of time curling my hair in my 20s.

So are we posting pics of Mika in here now? Did you see him harassing Geri Halliwell?

mikainvasion.jpg

cleavageinspector.jpg

tongue.jpg

OMG :roftl:

So it's not only me being so bored :sleep_1:

[* in a positive way]

Haha, thank you. A little bit, sometimes.

Babs, Yop dumped me ages ago. The distance wasn't working for her, she said. I actually tend to refer to her as my French ex-girlfriend in casual conversation... I think I'm forgetting that we never really dated, except for the fact that I'm not bitter about her. :naughty:

Oh, and the costume was the last-minute decision. I was going to go in normal clothes, and then decided that the resemblance was too good to pass up, and it was an easy costume to put together. Apparently other people agreed about the resemblance, 'cause I ended up feeling a bit like Mika.

I actually had to have my friends act as my entourage because people kept taking pictures all the time. When people wanted photos, one of my friends would take anything I was carrying out of my hands, another would quickly check my hair and clothes, and then they'd stand back so that I could take a lot of pictures in a short time without a lot of fuss, and without interrupting our progress to wherever we were going at the time. We ended up being quite smooth with it!

By the way, Babs and Christine... I remember Yop telling me she had a lot of interests and personality traits in common with Mika, and you all get along fine with her! So I wouldn't say you couldn't get on with Mika, necessarily.

--Jack

mikainvasion.jpg

cleavageinspector.jpg

tongue.jpg

Actually I had heard they were an "item" but I didn't like to spread rumours. I know that a lot of people on here won't take it very well.

*waits for the backlash - poor Geri

You notice that Mika seems to like Geri's large valves. So maybe we would get on after all, Jack. :mf_rosetinted:

I actually had to have my friends act as my entourage because people kept taking pictures all the time. When people wanted photos, one of my friends would take anything I was carrying out of my hands, another would quickly check my hair and clothes, and then they'd stand back so that I could take a lot of pictures in a short time without a lot of fuss, and without interrupting our progress to wherever we were going at the time. We ended up being quite smooth with it!

Bizarre! That must have been very strange!

By the way, Babs and Christine... I remember Yop telling me she had a lot of interests and personality traits in common with Mika, and you all get along fine with her! So I wouldn't say you couldn't get on with Mika, necessarily.

--Jack

I think she just tolerates me mostly, Jack. :naughty:

I'm trying to demolish the whole mikagasmic thing btw..but they find everything sexy!:shocked:

That's the problem with THEM! Or maybe with us. Maybe his super powers don't work on us like they are supposed to be and we don't find everything unquestionably sexy. What's wrong with us? :blink::mf_rosetinted:

ozthumb4_lg_lady.jpg

--Jack

Ok, I have to admit that it looks cool. I really appreciate it when people put a lot of work in their outfits. Any pictures of you wearing it?

As for the valves: I'm very well equipped with that :naughty:

But Yop loves cats and taking the piss out of 24 year old popstars. Not really Mika's hobbies.

Yeah, she'd stop speaking to you entirely if it weren't for your large valves. :wink2:

--Jack

right right, i like large valves...

:blink: what did i just say ??

But Yop loves cats and taking the piss out of 24 year old popstars. Not really Mika's hobbies.

may i remind you the chronological order of the things ? someone started taking the piss out of someone else and IT WAS NOT ME :sneaky2: i was 22 (just before turning 23) by that time, and not a pop star... which ends up in 1 true thing in your sentence : i love cats :wub2: (and yes, i think his default and why i'm not 100% hooked up like i'm with KP for exemple, is that he's more of a boy guy :thumbdown: booooh :thumbdown: )

Ok, I have to admit that it looks cool. I really appreciate it when people put a lot of work in their outfits. Any pictures of you wearing it?

Oh goodness! That was years ago! I have made sure that all photos have since been destroyed. :blush-anim-cl:

Yop, I think you mis-read Christine's statement. She said you like making fun of Mika, and that she doesn't think that's one of Mika's hobbies.

Although I'm not sure how much Yop really likes making fun of him per se...

Mika's more of a dog person, isn't he? No wonder you guys don't mesh. :naughty:

--Jack

You call that a report? Not by MFC standards. I expect you to detail every time Christine looked at you from across the table and in one second communicated to you her undying love. :mf_rosetinted:

Sheesh, Scut. You're forgetting that I wasn't at this dinner partay. Otherwise, we would have gotten some of this:

"Suzy walked in, her dark jeans tucked into her brown leather boots like she just stepped off a Parisian runway, albeit about ten months ago. ClosetMikaFan pulled out her chair for her, and she looked at him with the kind of adoration most MFCers reserve for Mika himself. Meanwhile, Christine was studying the menu, seemingly torn between the shrimp alfredo and the filet mignon..."

:mf_rosetinted:

Sheesh, Scut. You're forgetting that I wasn't at this dinner partay. Otherwise, we would have gotten some of this:

"Suzy walked in, her dark jeans tucked into her brown leather boots like she just stepped off a Parisian runway, albeit about ten months ago. ClosetMikaFan pulled out her chair for her, and she looked at him with the kind of adoration most MFCers reserve for Mika himself. Meanwhile, Christine was studying the menu, seemingly torn between the shrimp alfredo and the filet mignon..."

I love it.

Can you be our official meet-up transcriber?

I think I prefer this kind of thing when it's applied to MFCers rather than Mika himself. :naughty:

--Jack

Although I'm not sure how much Yop really likes making fun of him per se...

True, she's not too keen on the wizard pics. :naughty:

Still I think she's a little more up front and "real" than our slick media friend. Although I suppose Mika isn't feeding his friends all those BS lines and putting on a show in real life. At least I hope not.

:thumb_yello: Awesome. It was a Thai restaurant though, so it was a toss up between the red curry or basil chicken.

We also took Sara to this restaurant and got the same table so it's becoming the official MFC meeting place. Hopefully Carri is up for Thai in May.

You'll have to join us one day!

I'm going to bed now. Have to work tomorrow. From 9 am to 6 pm. Wonder if I'll survive that. Haven't worked that long for ages. I wonder how I will ever be able to do a proper job again once I've finished studying :blink: . See you all tomorrow.

I'm going to bed now. Have to work tomorrow. From 9 am to 6 pm. Wonder if I'll survive that. Haven't worked that long for ages. I wonder how I will ever be able to do a proper job again once I've finished studying :blink: . See you all tomorrow.

Oh I thought you were slacking off this week? Still have to work? :thumbdown:

Have a good night!