The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saw this quote somewhere.

I know we aren't supposed to talk about it etc etc, but how funny.

i think of mika what black people must think of elvis. if he's not gay, what an asshole for doing it better than we do

:thumb_yello:

I read it too but i hadn't copied here the small blog entry which that comment is related to for some reasons :naughty:

http://grooveadam.blogspot.com/2008/02/mika-concert.html

That made my day. :naughty: You know, it's the little things. And the very skinny. :mf_rosetinted:

Mmmm..... apples...

23405444.jpg

*drools* :naughty:

Hello

What's going on in here?

Last time it happened they said, when they eventually came back, that they just had taken a break:blink:

I’m worried this time!

Apples where are you?

It’s empty and sad without you!:crybaby:

Do you know what happens to abandon orchards?

The weed is taking over!:shocked::naughty:

Oh, you naughty Apples! Lol... :blush-anim-cl:

I'm a Candy Apple. So I'm sweet. (On the outside anways) :mf_rosetinted: Just to set the record straight my constant craving is butter fudge. Yep.

Hey Apples!

I just realised that I can celebrate my first MFC birthday today. I almost missed it :shocked: . Don't know if anyone's interested. Thought I'd share it anyway. Maybe I should start a thread :mf_rosetinted:

How is everyone? Everything's ok?

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

2168037877_81b09c24eb_o.jpg

Tomorrow is the anniversary of the moment that Mika stepped out on stage in Toronto and opened his mouth and I began the slow but steady descent into madness.

Some wonderful person sent me the Love Today clip I've been waiting for so I've changed my position on shagging Mika, at least for today.

Hey Apples!

I just realised that I can celebrate my first MFC birthday today. I almost missed it :shocked: . Don't know if anyone's interested. Thought I'd share it anyway. Maybe I should start a thread :mf_rosetinted:

How is everyone? Everything's ok?

Happy MFC Birthday!!!!

:huglove:

cake-crop.gif