The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

Seriously, if you write the word "sex" again Im reporting you. You do know here's younglings don't you? We don't want kids to know what "sex" is. Sexual intercoooorpse isn't something you want your kids to know about. Ew, just ew.

Edit: Haha, try googling "Suzy"! I ONLY had nude pics

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

... the word "sex" again Im reporting

Oh I see! You're finally going to write a report. About sex. Please make sure it's in good taste.

Haha, try googling "Suzy"! I ONLY had nude pics

*EnFa! I told you to destroy evidence of that photoshoot*

Hey Haeschen! I wish you luck with getting into the University of Sussex.

You're having a drink with your ex? I guess your bf is okay with that. :naughty:

Sorry about your nose! Gosh...I haven't thrown anything at my sister since she was 16 and I was 21. I found out she took my car in the middle of the night and drove herself and her friends to a party. She didn't have a driver's licence!

My bf is ok with me drinking with my ex. I haven't really talked to him for ages and I had a friend with me (another of his exes :naughty: ). Must have been a bit strange for his gf to spend the evening with the two exes of her beloved one :wink2: . It was fun though. Had a bit of wine and a nice chat until four in the morning.

My sister didn't throw this control thing at me because she was angry but because I asked her to :blink: . I only intended to catch it with my hands and not with my nose :roftl: . The story about your sister is bad. I would have thrown more than one thing at my sister if she had done something like that :thumbdown: .

Haeschen I hope your uni app is accepted. More people to visit in England.

I hope so too. And please all come and visit me. Then I only have to find a big cheap flat where no one is annoyed by my numerous visitors :mf_rosetinted: . I'm thinking about getting a small flat/room off campus anyway. I hope I'll know more in about 4 weeks.

I registered there 3 months ago and STILL not activated. :sneaky2:

I registered there in September and I'm still not activated either.. stupid place.

That's why I signed the MFC official petition...

Speaking of which.. :sneaky2: when's that going to happen..

Hey, we're back!! What a long couple of days with no MFC!!

Mikasounds was sooooooo boring, and more than that when you post to the forum, it doesn't take you to your post it gives you all these stupid options, so it is very time consuming, whereas here we just flit round the board willy nilly and it is soooo easy. Only 11 people online at MS when I was there, and several with the same usernames as here, so guess we are all just as desperate. Ebay activity has noticeably increased too:mf_rosetinted:

Ebay activity has noticeably increased too:mf_rosetinted:

Huh? Am I missing something...Are you saying that MFCers flock to Ebay when the forum is down? That's pretty interesting... :blink:

Well not flocking, no....but the problem is that people start the bidding wars when there are like 6 days still to run on the auctions, which means we are all inflating the prices unnecessarily.:boxed: Sellers are happy I am sure.

And I suspect it's because there's not enough MFC to keep us busy.

And some of the bidders have pretty obvious ebay names.

I am very happy I managed to get rid of all my (Mika cancelled)V festival tix, at a loss, but just getting some money back was what I wanted. Last one sold 5 minutes ago. Phew.:sweatdrop:

Well not flocking, no....but the problem is that people start the bidding wars when there are like 6 days still to run on the auctions, which means we are all inflating the prices unnecessarily.:boxed: Sellers are happy I am sure.

And I suspect it's because there's not enough MFC to keep us busy.

And some of the bidders have pretty obvious ebay names.

I am very happy I managed to get rid of all my (Mika cancelled)V festival tix, at a loss, but just getting some money back was what I wanted. Last one sold 5 minutes ago. Phew.:sweatdrop:

Good on you. Happikali still hasn't listed hers. I'm going to end up losing $136. :boxed:

I registered there in September and I'm still not activated either.. stupid place.

That's why I signed the MFC official petition...

I signed up there in a minute, it was more than a year ago though...

Whereas with MFC I had trouble. :sneaky2:

Hey, we're back!! What a long couple of days with no MFC!!

For once I've been here and have not noticed anything. I must live somewhere else. :blink:

Good on you. Happikali still hasn't listed hers. I'm going to end up losing $136. :boxed:

Noooooooooooo!

I have been emailing HK this week,seriously, on myspace and PM here. I thought she said she got DC on the job. I gave her exact instructions on how to do it too, it was much easier than I thought.

I don't want my MFC friends to lose money. There is someone who has listed many tix for Sydney, maybe that's DC. All in groups of 2.

Noooooooooooo!

I have been emailing HK this week,seriously, on myspace and PM here. I thought she said she got DC on the job. I gave her exact instructions on how to do it too, it was much easier than I thought.

I don't want my MFC friends to lose money. There is someone who has listed many tix for Sydney, maybe that's DC. All in groups of 2.

Luckily one of the Melbourne tickets is in its own file so I've listed the ticket myself. I talked to her tonight and I think she's started working on listing the others.

The complete line-up was announced today so if my ticket doesn't sell and I have to pay $136 I'm thinking I might as well go and see Robyn, Cut/Copy and Roisin Murphy and maybe a bit of Air if my train isn't too early.

DC offered to help HK. Not that he would do it for her. He did run her through how to do it but she had to do something else instead from what I know. And DC isn't selling heaps of tix. He only bought 2. 1 for Melb and 1 for Syd.. and he has sold them..

BS, if you've sent HK instructions then I'm sure if she sits down and spends 30 minutes doing it she'll be fine. It's not hard, like you said.