Kylie - Wow....

pinkunicorn123

What do you think of the new kylie song - wow?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new kylie song - wow?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No fear isnt chavy - 'No Fear' is like the nike for grebos/emos lol

It actually looks alot like the hoody mika wears on the love today vid - except suits him more lol

right.. i wouldn't know that as i fit in neither category lol.

what the brown one? that's a really buff hoody :thumb_yello:

Sorry but I just don't get Kylie.

Can someone explain to me where her talent is??? (I sound like a Mika review :naughty: )

I know she's been through a lot, and seems like a quite nice person, but...:blink:

No fear isnt chavy - 'No Fear' is like the nike for grebos/emos lol

Phew thank God for that, I thought I was a chav there for a minute. I have some No Fear pink boots, they are the only item of 'label' clothing I own (unless you count George at Asda :roftl: ) and my hubs calls them my Chav Boots. Now I can tell him they should be renamed my Grebo Boots:mf_rosetinted: .

Thanks, you style gurus you :naughty:

Im not a huge kylie fan at all (also mika review sounding...) i think her elaborate style of dress and choreography are overly compensating for her lack of talent.

She has an OKAY voice but gets by on the back of previous success and catchy jingles.

As for you fashion comments.

I live out of asda clothing - the only place to get in budget sizes for the larger lady.

Im not a huge kylie fan at all (also mika review sounding...) i think her elaborate style of dress and choreography are overly compensating for her lack of talent.

She has an OKAY voice but gets by on the back of previous success and catchy jingles.

As for you fashion comments.

I live out of asda clothing - the only place to get in budget sizes for the larger lady.

:punk: And I love how their sizes are, shall we say, flattering (ie you can wear something apparantely two dress sizes smaller than you actually are :naughty: ).

Oh and I'm glad to have found someone who shares my non-getting of Kylie.

:punk: And I love how their sizes are, shall we say, flattering (ie you can wear something apparantely two dress sizes smaller than you actually are :naughty: ).

Oh and I'm glad to have found someone who shares my non-getting of Kylie.

That trick doesnt work for me :P size 20 all round (22 on a bad day).

Its the highstreet shops i hate - these days a 16 is an xxl <- bastards

Roll on Asda!

That trick doesnt work for me :P size 20 all round (22 on a bad day).

Its the highstreet shops i hate - these days a 16 is an xxl <- bastards

Roll on Asda!

I'm a size 22 and I swear to you I can get in Size 18 George jeans (without doing that laying down on the bed fighting with the zip thing:naughty: ). Or maybe someone swapped the labels :shocked::naughty:

I'm a size 22 and I swear to you I can get in Size 18 George jeans (without doing that laying down on the bed fighting with the zip thing:naughty: ). Or maybe someone swapped the labels :shocked::naughty:

They do that, swapping labels - not that i dont doubt you can manage an 18.

They hanger and tag something in once size and the actual label says something else.

Its the length im worried about. Im 6ft1

So, if you ever come across casual trousers or jeans in a 20 extra long (l36) without having to pay £60 then let me know.