Chicago, Minneapolis, Vanouver and San Francisco Lolllipop Girls

-Jennie-

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha, yeah. the way i see it...us lollipops have to have nice hair and give advice to future lollipops on how to tame "wig hair" lol.:naughty:

it all makes sense, don't worry. we're completely on topic.:wink2:

ofcourse ;)

i cant wait to hear from vero :)

i tried to text her last night but i guess i dont have the right area code or something...

ofcourse ;)

i cant wait to hear from vero :)

i tried to text her last night but i guess i dont have the right area code or something...

oh yea. i had to use weird codes with all my numbers in canada so i had to dial my hand instead of just pressing one button- pita.

Does anyone worry about not fitting into the lollipop outfit :naughty: Sivan, was it very tight or was there room to move? How did you get it on? Were there any stains on it from previous girls (sweat, I mean)?

it was fine on me ... maybe would be small if i was a bit chubbier...

mikas mom helped me zip it ;)

Oh, yeah, that leads me to another question! LadyGodiva...did Mika's mom/sister hang out with you all backstage? I seem to remember they were around.

His mum came out in front of the barrier during Lollipop because all the balloons started settling in front of the stage where no one could reach them. She threw them back into the audience.

Oh, yeah, that leads me to another question! LadyGodiva...did Mika's mom/sister hang out with you all backstage? I seem to remember they were around.

yes, they are backstage for most of the show. Yasmine and his mom will most likely be the ones to help you get into costume. they are both SUPER nice as well. dang, the ENTIRE Penniman clan is extremely nice!

I have a new worry. What sizes are the SHOES?

I have been busy reading back posts. I think I have spent my entire day on MFC.:blush-anim-cl:

you'll fit if you you're anywhere between 8-10 prolly even a little smaller because i wear 8 and i fit fine because they had a strap . Veros feet were a bit bigger and heres didn't have a strap so it has to be a closer fit.

I wear a 6 1/2 or a 7. But I can always add tissue in the front to make it fit. :D

I am about a 6 but I will bring insoles or something to make them fit tighter. Wouldn't you know it, it was one of my kids that wondered about how the shoes were going to fit.

you'll fit if you you're anywhere between 8-10 prolly even a little smaller because i wear 8 and i fit fine because they had a strap . Veros feet were a bit bigger and heres didn't have a strap so it has to be a closer fit.

LOL I thought this was the dress size! Size 8 Aussie in clothes is thin. Glad you're talking shoes!

I would like to know the size of the dress, also :thumb_yello:

I am about a 6 but I will bring insoles or something to make them fit tighter. Wouldn't you know it, it was one of my kids that wondered about how the shoes were going to fit.

i think ull ok ;):thumb_yello:

LOL I thought this was the dress size! Size 8 Aussie in clothes is thin. Glad you're talking shoes!

I would like to know the size of the dress, also :thumb_yello:

A dress size 8 in North America is about a UK 12...just FYI. :wink2: