Chicago, Minneapolis, Vanouver and San Francisco Lolllipop Girls

-Jennie-

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Phew, thank God for that! I'm trying not to worry, but I keep thinking the worst which is them not wanting me at the last minute. :(

Don't worry. i kept expecting to get a call saying they made a mistake as well and everything worked out perfectly and it will for you too!

Don't worry. i kept expecting to get a call saying they made a mistake as well and everything worked out perfectly and it will for you too!

HOW LONG WOULD I HAVE TO WAIT???????????????????????

i put an application in for Vancouver?

Anyone know how many days????

its the last concert!!!!!!!!!!

HOW LONG WOULD I HAVE TO WAIT???????????????????????

i put an application in for Vancouver?

Anyone know how many days????

its the last concert!!!!!!!!!!

It all depends on the other concerts. Vancouver is a ways away so you might know after the others. Montreal and Toronto got notified the same day, but they were only a day apart. I was notified 5 days before the concert which was the day i sent the application, but since your concert is farther away than that, you may know later. (I'm not positive of this, because i obviously I'm not Nadja. These are just my thoughts on the matter, so good luck!):thumb_yello:

Woah woah woah!!!

Hold everything!

Okay.

I just got called today to be a lollipop girl for CHICAGO too!!

:shocked:

I can't believe this!

Bleh, I cried tears of joy.

omg congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can u post the pic or the video u sent in to get chosen:wink2:

Omg!! Four lollipop girls for Chicago?!! Oh, and sorry i left so suddenly, House M.D. was on. I am worried though, my parents (im under the age of 18) are all like "Oh, well if the weather is too bad i dont know if we can make it" BUT they took off work just for me, so it should be ok. AHH i can't wait!

omg congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can u post the pic or the video u sent in to get chosen:wink2:

Sure. But maybe the other winners can post their stuff too. I don't want to be the only one. lol.

Omg!! Four lollipop girls for Chicago?!! Oh' date=' and sorry i left so suddenly, House M.D. was on. I am worried though, my parents (im under the age of 18) are all like "Oh, well if the weather is too bad i dont know if we can make it" BUT they took off work just for me, so it should be ok. AHH i can't wait![/quote']

I like House too! <3

I'm sure age is not a problem. I'm 17 and they asked my age and they were fine with it.

Video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CgmLJBR868

Pic.

LollipopGirlEmily2.jpg

Wow!!! Four Lollipop girls??? That is so great that you get to be one. You're sooooo lucky. Can't wait to see you all on stage!

weren't there 4 of them in NY? I think I saw a whole bunch on stage lol

I know I probably sound incredibly desperate, but since a Chicago LG was called today, is there still a chance for a Minneapolis LG to be called you think?

I bet!! Since the Chicago one is tomorrow and they're still calling people, there still is defintley a chance.

Love Love:wub2:

Meyer Twins

p.s. 1 DAY TILL CHICAGO!!!

Yes.

There is definatly a chance they're still calling people for Minneapolis.

When's the concert for Minneapolis?

Because if they called me today...and the concert is tomorrow. Then yeah. You have a chance.

No.

You don't sound desperate. You want to win! =D