I Am So Sad

yogabear90

okay so everyone knows mika doesnt come to the united states often, and when i found out he was coming to chicago, i was like, "I MUST MAKE THE 3 HOUR TRIP!!!" but its on a tuesday night and my parents wont let me go to chicago on a school night and i am pretty much devastated.

why, why couldnt it be on the weekend????

i'm soooooo sad! i was this close to seeing mika live!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, dear....I am really sorry to hear that. :( I wish there were some way to help you! But don't fret...Mika will most likely come back in the near(ish) future and I would imagine he will hit Chicago again. Your chance to see him will come to you one day!

Keep your chin up... :)

okay so everyone knows mika doesnt come to the united states often, and when i found out he was coming to chicago, i was like, "I MUST MAKE THE 3 HOUR TRIP!!!" but its on a tuesday night and my parents wont let me go to chicago on a school night and i am pretty much devastated.

I understand, but look at this way -- he's not at the end of his

career, he's at the beginning! Perhaps next time he tours he'll come

to a city even closer to you, and you'll be able to see him then!

Until then this is the place to hang out -- with so many people

going to the shows and sharing reports, pictures, and videos, you

almost can pretend you were actually at a show! :)

Hang in there... you'll see him eventually! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

yogabear90 you shouldn't be sad!! at least he goes near you!! and he goes often to the united states so don't worry... if you can't go this time, sure you'll go to the next one!! anyways you will see him at least once in your life, don't you?!!:wink2:

btw welcome to the mfc!! :wink2:

Oh yes i'm sure he'll be back.. and on a weekend too! You're more likely to see him than many other people who live in places to which he never goes.. So you're lucky! Plus, you should be happy you're gone be NEAR Mika :bleh: And grateful that youtube exists so we can watch his concerts.. So for now i'd recommend you either watch his DVD, listen to LICM or go watch Mika on youtube :D

And yes welcome to the MFC!

...in the meantime, make sure you that you find plenty of opportunities to let your parents see how much you really love Mika and his music. That way, when he does return, they will see that it wasn't just a fleeting interest on your part, but that you are truly inspired by him. How can they possibly say "no" then... :wink2:

Ohh :thumbdown:

But, anyway, don't be sad. I'm sure he'll come there again and you'll be able to see him live! At least you know he's already gone there; here he's never came here, and we're waiting him to come same day, for the first time!

So, don't worry! You'll have the chance to go to one of his concerts in the future! :thumb_yello:

It is understandibly frustrating knowing he is playing so close to you and not being able to see him perform, but you never know next time he may play either on a weekend or when you are on school holidays, so don't fret, he'll be back.

Dont worry. There are lots of people who arent fortunate enough to have seen him yet, but it doesnt make us any less of a fan compared to those who have seen him 10 times.

I wasnt allowed to go 40 minutes to Doncaster to see him :mf_rosetinted: but hopefully i will see him one day. People who have seen him lots dont realise how lucky they are!!!