2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

This was the most amazing concert of my entire life. He was beautiful. He was happy. It was a concert to remember. Here are some pics of the beauty himself.

n1356480063_30074225_4846.jpg

n1356480063_30074233_7060.jpg

n1356480063_30074240_9056.jpg

This is a picture of the first person who jumped on stage. Oh, Neil, you lucky son of a bitch

n1356480063_30074212_934.jpg

n1356480063_30074242_9628.jpg

Enjoy ^_~

That concert really was out of this world. All my friends were there, though I didn't go at 7 in the morning like they did, haha. Then they went on stage and everyone was going crazy for every song and... wow... What a nice boy that mika is :]

This was the most amazing concert of my entire life. He was beautiful. He was happy. It was a concert to remember. Here are some pics of the beauty himself.

This is a picture of the first person who jumped on stage. Oh, Neil, you lucky son of a bitch

Enjoy ^_~

That concert really was out of this world. All my friends were there, though I didn't go at 7 in the morning like they did, haha. Then they went on stage and everyone was going crazy for every song and... wow... What a nice boy that mika is :]

Those are some really cool pics Tina!

thanks for posting them! :thumb_yello:

-liam

The opening act, The Midway State came on, and I really didn’t like them at all from what I heard on their myspace page, put they sounded much better live.

Finally, the moment we’ve all been waiting for, THE music starts…the crowd goes insane!

There were about four photographers who were in front of us during the first three songs, one kept slamming into me and knocking my sign around. It was a little annoying, he kept blocking my view, but he was just doing his job..

Anyway, Of course the first few songs were outstanding! During Big Girl, Mika went to toss his microphone in the air and then catch it, but he missed and hit the photographer in front of me, and Mika just looked down toward me (it appeared) with a face like, “ I can’t believe I just did that..I’m such an idiot.” and just stood there for a few seconds, before sheepishly taking his microphone back from another photographer. The photographer that got hit was a little drunk and turned to me and asked what just hit him. XD!

In the beginning of My Interpretation, Mika looked over at me, and it looked like he read my sign, and nodded toward me with a smile on his face and nodded at me with a little wink, but I wasn’t sure if I was just imagining this or not, but Jackie said to me, “Mika just read your sign!”

The next song was Holy Johnny, and Mika just walked right toward me in the beginning, looked down at me, took his sign, and gave it to Holy Johnny on stage. I flipped out a little, haha dear god.., and saw Cherisse and Saranayde laughing at my reaction.

IMG_0984.jpg

Revica took this, and I believe it was when he was taking my sign.

photo.php?pid=30143224&id=1366170407&l=3ceb9

love today took this one. =D

My sign remained on stage all the way until Love Today, when a security guard took my sign and handed it to Holy Johnny who was sitting off stage.

Mika made lots of eye contact with me throughout the show. It was amazing. He actually spat on Jackie, Holly, and me, which I wasn’t sure to be disgusted about or..well..not..haha Jackie had a glob on her hand, it looked so nasty..she just looked at me and goes, “What do I do?!” o.O

Mika’s energy was great throughout the whole show, which the crowd just fed off of. It was outstanding..

Lollipop starts and I couldn’t help but to feel sad. Mika came out of his costume and the giant balloons were everywhere, I hit them at Mika whenever I got the chance. XD

The song is nearly over when suddenly Mika starts pulling some fans on stage. He pulled about three people on and came toward me, grabbed my hand and started to pull. I couldn’t get myself up and let go, but he grabbed my hand again with a steadier grip, and lovely Jackie, Tracy, and Revica shoved me onto the stage. I was sitting on the end of the catwalk to look up and see Mika singing over my head. I’m sure I looked like a complete fool up there. I stood up and started dancing next to him and jumping around, and turned around when he left to another side to see Fetal Lima Bean dancing next to me. We saw each other and just jumped up and down in complete disbelief. It was so great. I think I bumped into Mika a few times..oops. Haha I danced with one of the Big Girls when I went more toward the back of the stage and saw Vero and said something to her, I can’t quite remember. It all seemed so unreal..I was so exhausted and out of breath jumping around up there. Once the song ended, I turned to see Alex next to me, and took a video with her on stage exclaiming, “We were on stage with Mika!”

Enjoy ^_~

TINA!

I really wanted to see you after the show

But I'm glad you had a good time!!

The opening act, The Midway State came on, and I really didn’t like them at all from what I heard on their myspace page, put they sounded much better live.

Finally, the moment we’ve all been waiting for, THE music starts…the crowd goes insane!

There were about four photographers who were in front of us during the first three songs, one kept slamming into me and knocking my sign around. It was a little annoying, he kept blocking my view, but he was just doing his job..

Anyway, Of course the first few songs were outstanding! During Big Girl, Mika went to toss his microphone in the air and then catch it, but he missed and hit the photographer in front of me, and Mika just looked down toward me (it appeared) with a face like, “ I can’t believe I just did that..I’m such an idiot.” and just stood there for a few seconds, before sheepishly taking his microphone back from another photographer. The photographer that got hit was a little drunk and turned to me and asked what just hit him. XD!

In the beginning of My Interpretation, Mika looked over at me, and it looked like he read my sign, and nodded toward me with a smile on his face and nodded at me with a little wink, but I wasn’t sure if I was just imagining this or not, but Jackie said to me, “Mika just read your sign!”

The next song was Holy Johnny, and Mika just walked right toward me in the beginning, looked down at me, took his sign, and gave it to Holy Johnny on stage. I flipped out a little, haha dear god.., and saw Cherisse and Saranayde laughing at my reaction.

IMG_0984.jpg

Revica took this, and I believe it was when he was taking my sign.

photo.php?pid=30143224&id=1366170407&l=3ceb9

love today took this one. =D

My sign remained on stage all the way until Love Today, when a security guard took my sign and handed it to Holy Johnny who was sitting off stage.

Mika made lots of eye contact with me throughout the show. It was amazing. He actually spat on Jackie, Holly, and me, which I wasn’t sure to be disgusted about or..well..not..haha Jackie had a glob on her hand, it looked so nasty..she just looked at me and goes, “What do I do?!” o.O

Mika’s energy was great throughout the whole show, which the crowd just fed off of. It was outstanding..

Lollipop starts and I couldn’t help but to feel sad. Mika came out of his costume and the giant balloons were everywhere, I hit them at Mika whenever I got the chance. XD

The song is nearly over when suddenly Mika starts pulling some fans on stage. He pulled about three people on and came toward me, grabbed my hand and started to pull. I couldn’t get myself up and let go, but he grabbed my hand again with a steadier grip, and lovely Jackie, Tracy, and Revica shoved me onto the stage. I was sitting on the end of the catwalk to look up and see Mika singing over my head. I’m sure I looked like a complete fool up there. I stood up and started dancing next to him and jumping around, and turned around when he left to another side to see Fetal Lima Bean dancing next to me. We saw each other and just jumped up and down in complete disbelief. It was so great. I think I bumped into Mika a few times..oops. Haha I danced with one of the Big Girls when I went more toward the back of the stage and saw Vero and said something to her, I can’t quite remember. It all seemed so unreal..I was so exhausted and out of breath jumping around up there. Once the song ended, I turned to see Alex next to me, and took a video with her on stage exclaiming, “We were on stage with Mika!”

So lucky!:punk:

Afterwards, security directed us off stage, and when I got back to my spot I couldn’t find my jacket or sweatshirt. I was upset about that, and security was kicking everyone off the floor. Holly, Alex, Lucy and I were walking out of the venue, and I met mjoshi and Shelby (my_rainbow_radio) on our way out very briefly. It was nice seeing you guys!

Alex wanted a few pictures with the boys from Midway State. On our way out I found my coat and stuff, and we all went toward the back to meet Mika. I ran into Tracy and she said she saw Holy Johnny with my sign and asked if he would give it to her. He asked her if she made it and she told him no, but he was like, “It’s incredible, great job! Thanks!” and walked away. Haha

While we were waiting for Mika to come out, we saw Holy Johnny. Tracy told me that she saw him afterwards. We called him over and Tracy told him that I was the one who made the sign, and he gave me a thumbs up saying it was awesome. Haha

I’d say after about an hour of waiting, Perez Hilton came out, and right after Mika. I could tell that Mika was in a hurry, security informed us they were going to an after party somewhere, so I decided not to ask Mika to sign anything for me, but to instead exchange a few words and ask for a hug.

When he came to me I asked if he liked my sign (What a dumb question) and he said “Yes! It was amazing, thank you! I loved it.” (As if it puts THAT much work into my sign…)

And I asked him for a hug, and he said “Oh, of course!” But signed a few things for the people next to me, and I asked him once more and he said, “Oh, I’m sorry! Of course!” and gave me a hug.

Tracy’s friend took a picture of me hugging Mika and is going to send it to me.

And yea…that concludes my long report..

The end! :D

Afterwards, security directed us off stage, and when I got back to my spot I couldn’t find my jacket or sweatshirt. I was upset about that, and security was kicking everyone off the floor. Holly, Alex, Lucy and I were walking out of the venue, and I met mjoshi and Shelby (my_rainbow_radio) on our way out very briefly. It was nice seeing you guys!

Alex wanted a few pictures with the boys from Midway State. On our way out I found my coat and stuff, and we all went toward the back to meet Mika. I ran into Tracy and she said she saw Holy Johnny with my sign and asked if he would give it to her. He asked her if she made it and she told him no, but he was like, “It’s incredible, great job! Thanks!” and walked away. Haha

While we were waiting for Mika to come out, we saw Holy Johnny. Tracy told me that she saw him afterwards. We called him over and Tracy told him that I was the one who made the sign, and he gave me a thumbs up saying it was awesome. Haha

I’d say after about an hour of waiting, Perez Hilton came out, and right after Mika. I could tell that Mika was in a hurry, security informed us they were going to an after party somewhere, so I decided not to ask Mika to sign anything for me, but to instead exchange a few words and ask for a hug.

When he came to me I asked if he liked my sign (What a dumb question) and he said “Yes! It was amazing, thank you! I loved it.” (As if it puts THAT much work into my sign…)

And I asked him for a hug, and he said “Oh, of course!” But signed a few things for the people next to me, and I asked him once more and he said, “Oh, I’m sorry! Of course!” and gave me a hug.

Tracy’s friend took a picture of me hugging Mika and is going to send it to me.

And yea…that concludes my long report..

The end! :D

I wish I could've stayed!I was exhausted!

I didn't really WANT to go...but I had a feeling I would meet him but left.

Did Cherisse come out?

Caz: I liked Saranayde, but she was much the same as on Thursday's show; that is: you didn't notice her much for Mika anyway.

Gonna post some pics soon.

And by the way, in case people are upset with me: I am not saying this was a bad show. In fact, I'm pretty sure it was better than most. And I'm not saying I don't like Mika anymore either, just that I'm gonna stop participating in the big hoopla that goes around trying to get to first few rows and investing so much in his concerts 'cause it's not worth it for me.

If I go with my boyfriend next time and we arrive in the queue at 6 pm or so and just go watch the whole thing from the balcony section near the bar, I'm sure I'll have a great time.

(I'll save the queuing up for Patrick Wolf. :devil: Oooooh, hate me now!)

--Jack